Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 The Virtuoso on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:53 am

THE HUMAN APPLICATION

Name: Khada Jhin
Alias: Jhin, The Virtuoso

Apparent Age: late 20's
True Age: late 20's

Sex: Male

Personality: Jhin is a meticulous criminal psychopath who believes murder is art. Once a prisoner bound in chains, but freed by shadowy elements, the serial killer now works as an assassin. Using his guns as his paintbrush, Jhin creates works of artistic brutality, horrifying victims and onlookers. He gains a cruel pleasure from putting on his gruesome theater, making him the ideal choice to send the most powerful of messages: terror.

"Behind every mask... is another mask,
and everyone wears a mask. I just chose to create my own.
To which begs the question,
Which is the lie? The mask, or my face?
I am the singer without a voice. The dancer without legs.
Only to the audience do I show my true face.
Each bullet is a piece of my soul. Each shot is a piece of me.
I swear each performance is the last, but I lie every time.
I am a slave to this passion.
Yet I never hurt anyone. It is the performance that kills.
Until they stop me, I will keep going.
Because In carnage, I bloom, like a flower in the dawn."

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Height: 6'8"
Weight: 180lbs

Physical Traits:

FIGHTING STYLE

General Fighting Style: Jhin is a brilliant artist, but he is also a brilliant fighter. His movements are unpredictable, and it's as if he is moving you onto his center stage.

Strengths: Reiryoku Control, Reiryoku, Agility.  
Weaknesses: Stamina, Endurance, Zanjutsu.

Personal Abilities:

Ability Name: Whisper
Description: Within a 1km radius, Jhin controls all sounds. He can silence the area of all sound, or make an unbearable cacophony of sounds. He can Silence certain area's and people and objects. He is the conductor of your hearing. Notably he can also create any kind of music from thin air.  

Ability Name: Chop Chop
Description: When having limbs/parts of his body separated and torn apart. Those parts will float around him if willed to. Also acts like an innate high speed regeneration ability.

Ability Name: Artists Tools
Description: Jhin can flat out materialize weapons at will, all of which have spiritual properties.

PRIMARY STAGE

Ability Name: Orchestra (Seismic Manipulation)
Description: Jhin can Manipulate vibrations. He can create powerful shockwaves by shattering the air like glass. These shockwaves can then be redirected into the ground, resulting in earthquakes and with in water environments create small tsunamis. He can use these shockwaves to attack enemies, with either widespread or specific targets. (The range at which these shockwaves can travel is up to 100 metres, and can cause up to Cero damage.) (Notably: He can use his "Artists Tools" to fire condensed less powerful but bala speed blasts.)

Ability Name: Curtains Drawn
Description: Jhin creates a field of vibration around his body, which acts like an advanced Hierro and reducing all damage by 25%

Ability Name: Dancing Grenades
Description: Once per post, Jhin drops 3 condensed concussive balls (Grenades) that track and follow his target. The grenades all added together equate to a cero worth of damage.

Ability Name: [Passive] The music never... ENDS!!!
Description: All force generated and received by gin will not break his body. Meaning when he punches, don't expect that fist to break or his arm to snap.  

Ability Name: [Passive] Protagonist or Antagonist?  
Description: Jhin can change around the properties of his Vibrations. Meaning he can swap out the Concussive properties for cutting properties and vice versa.

SECONDARY STAGE

Ability Name: Deadly Flourish
Description: Jhin fires off a double Cero blast. 2 post cooldown.

Ability Name: Deadly Wither
Description: Jhin fires off a Gran Rey Cero blast. 3 post cooldown.

Ability Name: The show must go on!
Description: every 2 posts, 3 times Jhin can move a limb/body e.t.c. at Blur speed.

Ability Name: Curtain Call
Description: Jhin can fire off four tracking blasts of Cero strength each at a target. (5 post cooldown)

HYPER-MODE

Ability Name: THE GRAND FINALE
Description: Jhin lets out a small orb of unimaginably beautiful light. After a short period, it will explode like a nuke. Dealing 2 forbidden kidou's worth of damage. Jhin is not affected by the blast. Jhin will enter a fatigue state after use, being unable to continue battle.  

Ability Name: The Grand Show!
Description: Jhin proceeds to pull his enemies into another realm. That of an infinite Theatre. Pretty much does nothing but change the scenery.  

Ability Name: Curtain Fall
Description: All Stats boosted to x5.  

BACK-DROP

History: Jhin was incredibly artistic at a young age, painting master-pieces with a brush and playing divine symphonies with an instrument. However Jhin's artistic presence was only truly revealed after he had witnessed the brutal murder of his parents, and the raping and killing of his young sister. Something very very wrong snapped in Jhin's mind. Art was Jhin's escape. A way for him to show the sadness and beauty in his eye's. A way for him to reveal the cruelty of what life truly is, because life took everything away from him, and Jhin was so very very lonely.    

Side Notes: N/A

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum