Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Goodbye for the last time. on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:14 am

Jeff, don't get mad. And don't quit over one guy.

I thought I could do Bleach, I really did...but I am so bored with the universe and everything. I'm officially done with it. After getting that taste of something different, and super enjoyable, I just can't go back to it. I have no muse or anything. I have nothing to work towards. I know I just did a major overhaul on Jun, but Idk...I'm so bored with this version along with this universe.

After much thought and looking for a new "home", I think I found it. And as such, I'm officially quitting Bleach Story. I thank you all for the fun times and terrific RPs, but I can't do Bleach anymore. And wish you all the best of luck. I'll still be in discord though. But won't be paying any attention to it unless tagged. So please, don't spam me please.

You have my full permission to use anything I made here, including characters, for whatever you wish. Enjoy!

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum