Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Willow stood, relaxed and still while Nakita took a moment to answer his questions. Really he felt this woman must have the patience of a Saint. From his perspective, Willow felt his questions were rather silly, however; he needed to know these things. Plus, he found he enjoyed listening to the way Nakita spoke. It was soothing, and almost seemed to draw him in. Before Willow could stop himself, he giggled at Nakita's verbal slip-up and quick recovery.

"From what you've told me, Miss Nakita, I feel that no amount of words could do our brethren justice, is that not so? Perhaps I should go and... Experience them, with your permission of course. And, well... Guidance. If they're at this... Las Noches place, I would very much like to know how to get there." Willow locked his dark brown orbs with Nakita's gaze before slowly lowering his head once more in a small bow. "Please."

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Nakita smiled "you are very well manner for an arrancar and that i respect greatly. Unfortunately nothing will do justice for us Sinners or Arrancar because of the battle of light and darkness. Someday we will make them pay. However, you do not need my permission to do whatever you want. You are your own person and i trust you know your limits and who you should take care around." She replied putting her fan away in her sleeve. "Also Las noche is the only building in this barren desert."She added walking past him "folliw if you wish. There are a few things about you that i need to make sure you know. Like that sword at your side. It is much like a Shinigami's Zanpackuto. It holds your true form and most of your powers and abilities. I also assume you know the typical attacks of any hollow like Bala, Cero, Sondio etc.?" she asked him looking towsrds him over her shoulder

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Willow nodded as he listened carefully to Nakita's words. At her mention of the location of Las Noches's location, Willow furrowed his brow for a moment. Slowly, realization dawned on him. "You mean the castle that always gives off the terrifying aura of absolute death?!" Willow watched as Nakita simply walked past and began to guide him. He sighed and followed obediently, especially considering Nakita was taking time out of her day just to help him. It would be rude not to go. As they walked, Nakita spoke and Willow nodded attentively.

"A... Zanpakuto? Hmmm... So that's what Ignister is..." Willow rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he considered the question. "Cero... Bala... Sonido... Yeah, I think I can do those. It's sort of like... An instinct, I suppose?" Willow tilted his head as they crested a sand dune. "I don't exactly know how I can do this, but I feel it. I sense that I can do these things, like muscle memory." Willow lifted his hand, palm-up as an odd Bala materialized over his palm. It spun rapidly in his hand, and radiated intense heat, though Willow appeared not to be bothered or harmed by it. He thrust his hand out, firing the Bala into a sand dune about 20 feet to the right. On impact, the dune exploded with flame.

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 am

"Yes the fortress thhat rings terrifying death..that is the one"she smiled before listening "Yiu sondio eariler and I hoped it is instinct cause that is an arrancar thing"She spoke to him as she was silent the rest of the way till they made it to the fortress "Welcome to Las noche Fraccion Willow, your new home"She said before heading inside the massive building and down the empty halls "we are very few now and days...Not alot of arrancar anymore" She spoke

#15 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:04 am

Willow pondered what Nakita had said as they made the rest of the trip in blissful silence. It was a bizarre feeling for his brother and sister Hollows to flee from their path at the mere sight of his... Espada? Semantics could wait, Willow doubted any of that was really important at the moment. However, he became sure of something he'd only suspected moments ago about Nakita. She was ridiculously powerful, leagues above him in might. And Las Noches was populated by more beings like her? The hole in Willow's chest quivered st the thought.

Once the castle was withing full view, Willow whistled in amazement. The architecture was both foreboding and simple in design. No moldings, no art, none of that. And yet, he got the sense it didn't really need it. The very existence of Las Noches and the things that called it home was a statement in and of itself. He was one of those things now, and the thought cheered him as they began walking through the... Surprisingly sparse halls. "I had pictured this place being a lot more a-bustle, yeah," Willow replied. "What happened? Or had it always been this way, Lady Nakita?"

View user profile

#16 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:52 pm

"As far as I know it has always been this way. Arrancars are the hollows who are strong enough to pull off this masks. Your race is far from weak just you lack the numbers because of the Shingami ending your fellow kin before they can really show the possible potiental of evolving and becoming more then just feeding machines."She spoke scratching her chin while leading him along "Honestly I am happy there are not many of you cause those who are here...Are a force to really mess with, even with your few numbers."She added "Most stay here but several like Colbolt and the Primera Espada like to stay in the human world...very fond of the human things...Such interesting ones those two are."She replied leading him down a hall lined with doors as she opened one towards the very far end having just a simple bed and table "this is the basic room for a Fraccion."She spoke "you can decorate it whoever you wish most just take items from the home world if they dont have any themselves."She added

#17 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:06 pm

"So, it's the fault of these Shinigami?" Willow's expression was bitter, as if he'd been forced to swallow a lemon. His lips relaxed, then drew taught into a thin line before he spoke up. "As Hollows, we fight to survive from birth. Eat or be eaten... An existence off fang and claw. But this... These Shinigami, it's like they hunt us for sport! That's just like... They're just like...!" Willow began to raise his voice, his clenched fists shaking violently as he let the implicit reply hang in the air for a moment. He then opened his right hand and placed it over the open hole in his chest while taking deep, measured breaths."... My apologies, Lady Nakita."

Willow blinked as Nakita showed him a simple and unadorned wooden door, it slowly dawning on him they were by what he assumed was to be his quarters. As she opened the door and showed him around, Willow smiled softly and ran his fingers along the edge of the wooden table. He then pivoted on his heels to face Nakita and bowed. "I cannot thank you enough, Lady Nakita. This is... Wonderful. It has been far too long since I had a bed to sleep in. Though, before, well... I didn't have much use for one." Willow raised his head and let out a lighthearted chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck.

View user profile

#18 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Nakita's eyes soften watching Willow actually restrain his wants to destroy. She moved aside to let him inside before she listened to him speak of graditude.
"That I understand well. In hell, We fought and fought and fought...If you sleep, you could die only to be reborn in the bottom depths to work your way up again."She Spoke with a smile before moving to him reaching out embracing him in another hug "Just relax my dear willow. I am here for you and I will not be going anywhere...I wont let anyone hurt you or take you away.."She said softly to him "So just rest your head...I willl be around when you need me whenever that is.. my room is down the hall follow the spider webs."She said releasing him from her grip

#19 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Willow froze as Nakita reached out and hugged him again. He leaned forward, returning the hug as he felt his eyes grow heavy in a way he hadn't thought possible. It was a struggle not to pass out there on his feet, he felt as if all the exhaustion from his time as a Hollow was now tugging on his eyelids. "Sleep... It's been so long..."

Willow begrudgingly let go of Nakita as she slowly pulled away from him. That flower smell of hers, what were they called again...? It lingered around him, making his head feel fuzzy as he stepped into his quarters. "Just... Down the hall. Understood, Lady Nakita..." Willow yawned loudly, and before he closed the door and flopped into bed, "Thank you... For everything..."

View user profile

#20 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:00 am

"Yep have a wonderful sleep willow we can talk more later"spoke Nakita heading away from his room as he clossd the door..Nakita allowed her smile to remain on her face as she was going to enjoy this friendship very much.

-thread end-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum