Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:34 pm

His life was an endless nightmare, one he was only vaguely aware of. Eat, avoid being eaten. Day in, day out, he lived by this code and steadily grew in power among the white-hot sands he had resigned to calling his home. This had not always been the case, he thought. He remembered... Cool winds? A forest? He--
[Screams filled his mind, flames surrounded him. He couldn't breathe, it hurts, it burns burnsburnsburnsburns.]

The Hollow jolted, shaking his head as he consumed his latest meal. Everything was scrambled, all was heat and flame and sun. He turned to the north, sensing something approach. Another meal? Delightful. He bounded over and slew his brother without warning, taking his strength for his own. A mirage rippled on the corner of his vision, a man in a white robe--
[He was running, burning, his legs hurt, his lungs ached, and yet he couldn't stop. The white robed men were coming to take him away, everything was--]

He heaved, or the closest thing to heaving a Hollow could do. Something in him tipped over as his body crossed a threshold. His mask, it burned and itched on his face. He NEEDED to take it off. His gnarled, spiky fingers clawed at the edges and began to pull. The mask would not go easily, it struggled to stay on his face. It was testing him. It threw all it had at him, digging into his mind--
[A small forest cottage. A beautiful woman, who made lights dance upon her fingers for him. He was fond of her, cared for her. "You're such a gentle boy, ******."]

What? What did the woman say? He couldn't... He couldn't... His mask, it was splitting, cracking, peeling from his flesh. Every inch of his body ached as it cracked and morphed, snapping sounds filling the air as he bellowed in pain--
[The men and women in white robes came for the woman. They took her from him. He hated them, hated them so much. He tried to stop them, tried to hurt them but there was only fire from his efforts. Fire engulfed the world--]

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" He howled to the sky, his transformation complete. He touched his face, most of his skin was smooth. Odd, that. His face, it was mostly smooth except his forehead. The stubborn remnants of his mask stuck there. He stood, taking a few experimental steps in the sand and felt something clack against his hip. A sword? He drew the sword, stared at it's blade. And yet, it felt like an extension of his own body. He knew its name, and yet... What was his name again?

He suddenly looked up, someone was approaching him.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:24 pm

Hollows, such interesting primal characters. Battle oc the fittest...that is what their exist was. Kill the weak, consume their flesh, absorb their power. Nakita watched from afar a very interesting one. She noticed him from a power spike and a howl of pain.
Slowly, she took her time moving towards the hollow..well now newly formed arrancar. "You passed that threshold and evolved...Into a soon to be powerful being..."Spoke Nakita as her midnight black hair flowed along to the wind's command. She had on a simple but elegant red kimono and as far as one could tell she didn't look Arrancar but she held a black 2 on the right side of her neck. Her crimson red eyes watched him with a gentle motherly gaze.

He reminded her of a boy she knew when she was alive. So scared so unknowning of who he was...Something about this arrancar was literally calling to her soul..to the heart she held inside that was black and lifeless..What a interesting thing that was to feel in such a long time.

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:22 am

"Arran... Car? Is that... What I am?" The young man looked up at the stranger, her long black black hair and deep red kimono were very distinct from his own plain white kimono. He had on nothing else, but he didn't question it. He was grateful to have anything on at all before the captivating enigma who was speaking to him. "I have these dreams, sometimes." The young Arrancar suddenly spoke, a nostalgic smile forming on his lips. "There's this woman, and she gives me this look, just like the one on your face right now... But, these people in odd white robes try to take her away, they... They kill her." A new emotion surged in his chest, and he grit his teeth as his nails dug into his palms. "Those people... Those... Fucking things. I'm going to kill them. No matter how long it takes! I'll kill them! I'LL--"
[As his voice surges, he feels the burning pain again, hears his voice, and utters the words with them. His promise he made, with his dying breath.]

"I'll kill all of the Quincy, like they did my mother."
[I'll kill all of the Quincy, like they did my mother.]

He let out a quiet sob, gripping his forearms tightly before taking a deep breath to collect himself. He then stood up straight, blood dripping from his palms as he looked into the strange woman's eyes. They seemed to draw him in and hold him, but he needed information. "Sorry, but... Could you tell me where we are, and how I can get to the Quincy from here?"

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:17 am

"Yes you are an Arrancar..a new one but one for sure." She spoke listening to him rage finally see the memories of the past. She was interested indeed with this one. Maybe it was the mother side of her. She listened to his urge to kill the quincy. She moved towards him till they were a few inches from each other. She reached her hands forward embracing him in a hug. Why she was hugging him is something she didnt know."There there..you will get your revenge on the quincy little one. That i will assure you"she spoke in a soft gentle tone as she smelled like fresh picked roses. She let go once he recollected himself "you are in hundeo mundo, the white desert of the hollows. I am Nakita Noctrume, second Espada" She spoke introducing herself to him "As for the quincy...They are more or less gone besides a few thst hide among the Committee..They are not the power they once were"She spoke

#5 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:44 am

He didn't move or jerk away when Nakita moved in and wrapped her slender arms around him. She had this nice, subtle smell to her that he felt he might have known the name of once, but now... Time had washed those memories away. He listened carefully as she explained to the current state of the ones who had rent his world asunder, and furrowed his brow. "I don't know whether to be happy or sad... I really want to kill all the Quincy. Knowing most of them are gone is frustrating, but good in the end, I suppose? It makes my job easier. Thank you, Miss Noctrume." He smiled at Nakita, who seemed more than happy to patiently answer his questions. He also took note of this place's name... Hueco Mundo.

"Ah, Miss Noctrume, what's an... Es... Pada? I've never heard the term... I think? Everything is so scrambled and blurry, I'm just not sure anymore." He shook his head, jostling his long hair which was the same color as tree bark. "I shudder to think what would have happened if I hadn't met you, I feel quite out of sorts right now... Oh! How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself. My name is... Is... Um." He reached up and began rubbing his temples as he muttered to himself. "What... What was it again? I'm sure my mother has said it in my dreams, but... Ugh, this is so frustrating!" He pivoted a hundred and eighty degrees in a blink with a Sonido, and kicked at the desert sands, spraying an immense cloud of the stuff a rather respectable distance in an unintended show of strength. "Everything... The Quincy took everything... Did they even take my memories...? Is that even possible?!"

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:29 am

"Nakita smiled letting him take his time "tge Espada. Is a organization of both Arrancars like yourself and sinners like myself."She said with a smile before watching him become frustrated sondio 80 degrees. She followed him restung a hand on his shoulder "Calm yourself your memories will come in time along with everything else."She spoke "As for a name i get a willow feel from you cause your hsir is like bark and the way you weep...I think it will fit fine"Spoke Nakita watching him

#7 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 am

"Willow... Willow. That's A nice name. I like it. Thank you, Miss Noctrume." Willow kept his back to Nakita for a few more minutes, drawing deep breaths as he gathered himself once more. The very thought of the Quincy being still alive, out there somewhere... It brought his blood to a violent, frothing, rabid boil. He would see them exterminated by any means necessary. "This organization... So there are others like me... Arrancar..." Willow raised his left hand over the hole in the center of his chest and traced the outline while turning back around.

"Do you think that I'd be able to join such an Organization? I'm not sure what the requirements might be, though. Do I need to take some sort of test?" He tilted his head quizzically as his gaze locked dead-on with Nakita's. Even through his softly spoken words and seemingly gentle demeanor, his eyes swirled with only one emotion: pure, unadulterated hatred. When Willow said he'd see every last Quincy killed, it was clear he meant it... Or die trying.

"But.. Ngh... What about those people... In the black robes? With the swords? I remember being chased by one or two... I made it here, to Hueco Mundo, by accident. I haven't seen any of those guys around, though. What are they?" Willow ran a hand through his hair and sighed. There was just so much he didn't know and needed to learn, or perhaps re-learn.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 am

"Then it's nice to meet ya Willow and please call me Nakita. As for you question let me extend a offer to you.. Would you like to be my Fraccion, my understudy?"she asked "you will be a espada and learn like the others as well as be protected by me from whoever. Only rule is you listen to either me. Or the Cero Espada,our king"She spoke "you get shelter for free"she added holding out her hand.

"Oh they are Shinigami..They live to kill hollows and Arrancar"She added " hundeo...is you safe haven they don't dare come here"She said.

#9 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 am

"Your Fraccion? Hmmm..." Willow made a sort of cheeky show of considering this offer, then took her outstretched hand and shook it. "I'd be honored to join you, Miss Noc-- Er, Nakita." Willow smiled briefly before shielding his eyes. While it was supposed to be hot, judging from the landscape around the two of them, Willow wasn't bothered by it in any way. "These... Shinigami... They hunt our kind...?" Willow sneered at the very idea of it. First the Quincy, now these Shinigami? He couldn't catch a break at all. "It's like we live in a world of teeth, endless predation, endless hunting, endless killing. However... That suites me just fine."

Willow took a step backwards and bowed deeply to Nakita, mostly because he figured it was the right thing to do. Maybe? Etiquette was another thing he'd need to learn. The blade at his side hummed against his hip as he slowly straightened his back once more. He was curious now, truly intrigued by the idea of having brothers, sisters, and cousins. "The Cero King... He must be rather powerful. What's he like?"

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] A Torch Lit, an Arrancar Born. on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Nakita let the information sink in. She didn't wish to overload the poor Arrancar's brain "Life is cruel but then again it just makes it funner to drag everyone down with us."She replied with a smile. She watched him before looking around before look back towards him when he was about the Cero Espada "We proclaim him as our king, He never claimed the title or really want it. He is called the Jackal but his Name is Wolfgang. He is a rather interesting Espada who has taken wuite a liking to our local Plant hor...I mean Plant queen, I must watch how i speak of our commrades, I wish you to not bare ill from my opinions of them, it is up to you to determine how you feel of each of them."She replied "As for jackal. He is quiet and reserved but he isn't afraid to stir a little chaos and evolve us to keep up with the other three organizations of this world that is stopping us from taking over for good."She Spoke,

"At some point you will meet him and the others I am sure, now would you like to see Las noche...Our base. I do believe I have a room for you as you are my first fraccion of the five I can aquire if needed.'She spoke with a smile her crimson eyes stared right to his soul as if finding what he would do next.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum