Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:23 am

Her eyes would be off looking somewhere into the distance as she thought about the meal to come. The smell wafting through the air filled her nose as the delicious goodness was being cooked just mere feet from her. She could hear the sounds of sizzling, bubbling, and clanking dishes. In her mind she could only imagine the greatest of dished ever to be served to her, until the food would find its way to her table.

As the server returned, Umeko would find herself staring in confusion at Peter. What was he doing here? Oh, right! He was getting food too! Her eyes would wander from his face to the food sitting in front of her and her eyes would slowly begin to sparkle. A large grin would cross her face as she would smell the delightful scent of ramen filling her heart. She would find herself reaching for utensils to eat with before freezing and looking to Peter. It had been a long time since she ate with someone else. Every other time she had eaten with others she was made to wait until they told her she could, which sometimes ended up with her never getting to eat. So at this point, she wasn't sure what it was she should do. Should she wait? Should she eat? She would seem to lower her hand to her lap as she would find herself looking down at her food waiting to see what it was Peter would say.

View user profile

#22 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Peter watched the chef with a blank look as he produced their bowls and set their orders in front of them. Peter nodded and paid the guy before turning his attention to his meal thoughtfully. It actually looked really good for something made in a small food booth in an alleyway, he had to give this spot credit. He grabbed his utensils, ready to begin eating before spotting an unexpected lack of movement out of the corner of his eye.

Umeko was just kinda... Sitting there, which is the exact opposite of the face filled with glee (and noodles) he figured would be next to him. He raised an eyebrow and snapped his chopsticks together with a loud click before pointing at her food. "Aren't you going to eat?"

View user profile

#23 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:01 am

Umeko would hear a loud click in front of her as she would jump slightly and look to Peter, who was sitting across from her. His face seemed a bit confused and slightly concerned by her lack of movement and by his words, her lack of eating. Her eyes would seem to liven uo just a but as he asked her if she was going to eat. She would stare at him a moment longer wondering what she should say or do next. As she would squirm in her seat, she would decide to tell Peter the reason she wasn't moving in the slightest.

"U-Uhm. Well, you see, I used to stay at an orphanage and that was the last time I ate with someone else. It was very small and kind of run down. When we ate, we had to wait to be invited to do so, even if that meant we went without. I guess.. I thought everyone did that. Is that not.. true?" Umeko would tell her story softly as her eyes wandered everywhere that wasn't Peter's face. She wasn't quite sure what the etiquette was for eating with someone since she was now questioning everything she had been taught. In fact, her small body seemed to be churning in her seat growing more nervous and agitated as things progressed.

View user profile

#24 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

"Hmmm..." Peter slurped on some noodles as he considered what Umeko had just shared with him. Waiting to eat when invited to made sense... If you were eating with a superior, that is. In an orphanage? "... How preposterous. No, not in this case. You don't need to be so reserved about your favorite hobby with me."

Peter raised an eyebrow and set his chopsticks down on his bowl. He laced his gingers together, making them into a tent which he subsequently rested his chin on." Go ahead Umeko, eat. I insist." Peter glared at his little friend's, his lips pursed into a thin line as his eyes occasionally flit from Umeko's bowl to her in an urging manner.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum