Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 am

Peter would ask Umeko what they wanted to eat and she would find herself staring blankly at him. Did he just ask a girl what she wanted to eat? Didn't he know that was a bad idea? Even if she was writing it down, she didn't have any idea what to choose because there were just far too many options. What do you take me fo- I mean.. what did he take her for? Anyway, her crimson eyes would simply stare at him as he would begin to ask her questions.

"Well, that particular one I actually made myself. It's one of the only things I know how to make. Actually, those are the only things I can make, but I have bought them in the stores you're talking about. They have well made food for places that aren't visited very often. I go there a bit," the girl would say as she tapped her finger to her chin. Thinking about food she would find herself drifting off into a land of happiness. She would think about rice, beef, pork, bread, sweets, pasteries, and all other sorts of delights. She would smile in delight as she seemed to have forgotten about Peter's presence. Food was the only thing that really meant anything to her.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Peter listened carefully as Umeko gave him the full rundown on riceballs. His ears perked up a bit as Umeko mentioned that she had actually made the currently fallen rice all, may it rest in pieces. "Make a rice ball? Hmmm... Why don't we do that instead? We'll go secure the necessary supplies and begin creation of a sna--"

Peter stopped midsentence as he glanced at the expression of fluffy delight on Umeko's face. "Hello? Earth to Umeko?" He slowly waved a hand in front of her face while she drifted down her imagination-run-wild foodland of tasty treats and goodies. Next, he tried snapping his fingers. Not in front of her face, no. That would be quite rude. But he definitely did so loud enough that it should snap her out of her trance. Probably. Maybe. Only time would truly tell.

View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:17 pm

She was having a marvelous time off in her own little world of foods. The smells were all impeccable and the sights were all so neat. She wanted to try everything that crossed her mind, but something seemed to be distracting her from all that. She could hear her name and it kept popping up everywhere for just a few moments. Then, a snap would cause her to jumo right out of her dream as her crimson eyes would stare widely at Peter. Was she just.. dreaming right in front of Peter? Her face would grow red with embarrassment as she would find herself nervously giggling. "Oh.. Uhm.. Right. Food. So, we were going to get food. Uhm... we didn't decide already did we?

Umeko would ind herself beginning to walk off in the direction of the exit before she even knew what it was they were doing. Now she was all mixed up and in a panick because she hadn't been listening. She was so embarrassed that she just didn't know what to do with herself. Perhaps, Peter would ever so kindly point her in the right direction or decide that he was going to take the lead instead. How would she ever be a shinigami if she couldn't even handle thinking about food? Then again, she had never had much for food before.

View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:11 am

Peter watched in rapidly increasing incredulity as Umeko swiftly snapped out of her trance, grew incredibly flustered, and began to leave. What was she doing, that was-- "Hey, Umeko!" Peter called out to his new, well, friend he supposed. He'd never been one for friends, but who knew how this would go? He walked over to Umeko with steps so crisp you'd think he practiced walking properly in his downtime. In fact, Peter did. But don't tell him I said so. In any case, he tapped Umeko on the shoulder and pointed to a different exit that lead down to the residential areas.

"Let's go this way, I'm pretty sure there was a ramen stand or something down this way." Yeah, this is fucking Naruto now, bois. Peter took a few steps forward, then turned to make sure Umeko was following him. Honestly, he'd known her for a total of an hour and a half or so counting that class they'd had together. And already, he was concerned for her clumsiness. There was an endearing sort of charm to it though, he could admit.

View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 am

Umeko would hear Peter call out to her as he made his way to her faster than expected. Then again, he was like a whole foot and some inches taller than she was, which was probably why. He would catch her and point her in a different direction, which she would nod to. She would laugh nervously again as she would look to Peter with a smile. "I knew that! I was just making sure you did. I know you're smart and all. I was just wondering if you had a good sense of direction was all. So, that was it is then. Yes!" Umeko would say before she would see Peter was already walking that way.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Umeko would say as she would run to catch up. After she would catch up, she hoped he would take into account her shorter legs, even if she was used to keeping up with those taller than she was. "Ya know, I've never had ramen before. I know what it is. I just never tried it before now because I'm afraid I won't like it. Have you ever had it before?" The girl would say trying to make conversation, while also trying to gain some courage. She didnt have much, so maybe he could teach her how to have some.

View user profile

#16 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Peter looked at Umeko with an expression that was almost dubiosness as she told him it had all been just a test to make sure he knew where he was going. As they left the area, Peter realized that he kept hearing the rapid pattering of small feet. He turned back to see Umeko running to catch up with him, again, and sighed. "My apologies Umeko, my stride is rather long." With that eh, painstakingly adjusted his pace so Umeko didn't have to keep running, while still looking as prim and proper as Peter always did.

"I don't know, I've never had it before. I've heard it's good though, so we'll just have to wait and see I suppose." Peter turned his gaze to examine Umeko once more, and noted she appeared nervous. Why, though? She seemed to have a distinct love of food. Curious. "... You know, Umeko. I'm a little nervous about trying this ramen stuff too." Peter spoke in a low tone, just loud enough for her to hear as they rounded a corner into the generic ramen shop alley that's in every anime that has one. He then suddenly thrust his chest forward and crossed his arms. "But it doesn't matter if I like it or not! Because I don't know yet! If I bother to stop and consider such things, I'll never advance! You've just gotta do it, no matter how you feel about it!"

View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:44 am

Umeko would find herself partially running to catch up to Peter before he would seem to turn around and notice. By that time, Umeko would stop for a moment to catch her breath before she would straighten up. This time she was properly walking next to him as he apologized for walking so fast. He was very, very tall afterall and she was super short. It was like a kitten walking next to an elephant or something. However, Umeko would forget about it when he began to speak to her.

He would bring to her attention that he had never had it before either causing her crimson eyes to look at him a bit brighter. So, they would be trying it together for the first time? Then, he would tell her something that he would speak quietly making it glaringly obvious that he didn't want anyone to know what he was thinking. Umeko would smile as he would express his nervousness too. (Little bitch). Anyway, Umeko anf Peter would find the way to the ramen shop before he would go into one of his little lectures again.

Umeko would laugh nervously as she would rub the back of her neck, "That'sa great lesson and all... but you're being really intense over noodles." The girl would then look to Peter changing her expression to a smile. "Ya know. I'm not so nervous now. I'm actually a little excited. I'venever really had a friend before and now I get to experience something new with one! So, every time you look at ramen now.. you'll think of me too!" A giggle would escape her mouth as she would smile widely at Peter. Again, her smile would fade as she would look at Peter with a sort of pouty face, "But.. you should learn to relax a little."

View user profile

#18 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 am

Peter's expression softened a little. He didn't smile exactly, but he did seem like the stick up his ass slid down a couple inches. He then stared blankly at Umeko as she suggested he relax, his expression shadowed dramatically by the alleyway as they took their seats. "You wouldn't like me when I'm relaxed. This is, essentially, how I normally am. Me relaxed is... Obnoxious." Peter sighed as he seemed to remember something. In fact, it was the first time he went out drinking with a group. While parts of the night were fuzzy, he did remember his own voice booming in hearty laughter.

"Ahem. In any case, I'll take a tonkotsu ramen with..." Peter began rattling off toppings he wanted from the menu and then turned to Umeko and nodded. "This one is on me."

View user profile

#19 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:10 am

Umeko would find her seat across from Peter as she would listen to him say that he was obnoxious when he was relaxed. Her head would tilt to the side as she would wonder what he meant by that. What made him obnoxious? She would smile at the thought before she would reply, "Well, I'm sure you're fine whatever way you are. If we're going to be friends, I'll have to accept you for all of you, right?" She would seem to giggle after saying what she said, but it wasn't very apparent why.

She would listen to him order his food only thinking that everything he said was delicious. Her eyes would sparkle as he spoke more and more. She could feel the emptiness in her stomach as every word ran through her mind. She didn't know what any of it was, except that it was noodles and food. However, when it came time for her to order, her small being would freeze. What was she supposed to do? Her eyes would show signs of terror. She hadn't ever had to order anything before. So, she would simply smile nervously, "U-Uhm.. I'll just have what he's having. It sounds really good." Just like that, she would find herself daydreaming again.

View user profile

#20 Re: [Private] To New Friends on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:46 am

Peter blinked a couple times, his eyes widening slightly in an oddly subdued mixture of surprise and disbelief. This whole entire conversation, from meeting Umeko and onward had been rather odd to him. Truth be told, Peter wasn't very well-liked by his peers. While he didn't really care what people thought of him, Umeko reacting to him in the the way that he had was certainly a surprise. His eyes still a little wide, Peter offered a stiff nod in return to his new little friend's words.

Peter almost smiled, almost, as Umeko simply ordered what he had chosen for himself. "Good choice, you won't be disappointed," he added as his attention turned to the cook as he began working on their orders with practiced ease. After a few minutes, Peter turned his attention back to Umeko and sighed. She had that far-away look in here eyes again, but the arrival of their orders would snap her out of it, or so he hoped.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum