Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] Very First Friend on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 am

Umeko was having a wonderful day since she didn't have to attend the academy meaning she could wander and explore. Umeko loved to explore the Seireitei considering she didn't know anything about it. She had spent much of her time in the human world before she died and after as what they called a plus. Luckily, she was saved in time to come to the Soul Society without any trouble. Now here she was, learning how to be a shinigami, protector of the human world! She loved it, but all the clothes she had were her school uniform. So even on Umeko's day off, she was wearing her academy uniform, which wasn't too disappointing.

The young girl had found herself in an unfamiliar area leaving her a bit confused, but never afraid. Her eyes scanned the surroundings and wondered just which was to go. Before she could decide, she was distracted by a butterfly. It was a little odd looking, but she decided to follow it anyway. She wanted to know where it was going and what it was doing. The next thing she knew, she had hit her shin off of something hard and she went face first onto a floor. A floor? Was she in someone's house?!

The child would look around noticing she had just fallen right into someone's living space. How did she even get here?! Who lived here?! Oh, she hoped it wasn't a Captain. She hoped it wasn't a Captain. She really, really hoped it wasn't a Captain. She would stand up quickly as her shin throbbed, but she had already been spotted.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:24 am

Amelia sighed as she relaxed in the bath tub, enjoying the water. A lot had happened to her since she had died, so when she had some downtime to just relax, she took her time and enjoyed it. Especially when it came to baths, as the warm water helped her relax and let her mind wonder. It was a pleasure she had never been able to enjoy while she was alive, due to the threat of her father or brother breaking in while she was in the middle of a bath to either well or pull some sort of cruel prank on her. But now... now it was just peaceful and quiet and pure pleasure. And as she relax, her mind wondered to the events that happened since she had died.

Her death had been very sudden, her human body being attacked by a hollow. She had been lucky her soul didn't get consumed shortly after by that same hollow, as the Shinigami who was now her mother had been on the scene and managed to rescue her soul but not her body. After the situation had been explained to her, Amelia had chosen to stay as a plus for a while to process everything, partially due to denial. She hadn't wanted to believe she was dead, she had wanted to think the woman was lying. But when she had returned home, she had been forced to realize the truth and the more horrid truth that her family didn't miss her. One month later, and she had accepted Amaya's offer to come to the Soul Society. Bad luck seemed to like to hound her though as she had wound up in Zaraki, the worse district in Rukongai. It had taken several years but eventually Amaya found her, just as Amelia had been captured by several of the districts residents. After the rescue, she had been given some time to rest and build up her strength before being put through a crash course on things she would need to know to enter the Academy, then taken the entrance exam, and now her life consisted of basically school and home life.

Sighing, she eventually finished her bath and got out, drying herself off before wrapping a towel around herself and leaving to go to her room. As she was walking through the house, she heard the sound of something hitting the floor to her right, from the garden. She turned to look, as the doors were open to let the pleasant weather in, and found someone in their house, looking at around and finally at her. Amelia stopped in shock, processing this for a second or two before remember how she was currently 'dressed. The young girl's face turned crimson red in seconds and, before Umeko could explain herself, she let out a scream as she fell to the ground, covering herself with her arms, though it made little difference.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:37 am

Paperwork, paperwork, and paperwork was all Amaya mostly saw now and days. Not too diifferent then when she was a captsin back with thw original thirteen squads. She use to not bave to do much of it with a willing lieutinent that helped her but now she was a sub captain. Strange title it was. She was basically a secondary captain for her squad or maybe primary since Nozlan hardly did anything truthfully. Either way, Amaya didnt mind enspecially now that she had once again someone to care for since her sisters sudden dissappereance 276 years ago. Funny thing it was for her technical younger sister to have gotten captain before herself and that incident and her sudden disappearance months later...Never stuck well for Amaya, still nags her to this day.

Amaya heard a scream that snapped her out of her train of thought. "Amelia.." She whispered shumpoing from her spot to the bathroom before tossing open the door with her left hand wrapped around her zanpackuto. She was soon accompanied by Amaya's adopted noble parents Maria and Dimitri Nanashi who had heard it as well as a few servants.

Amaya scanned the area seeing that nothing was a threat dismissing every one before she moved inside shutting the door "Care to explain what your doing on my Estate?"asked Amaya seeing the intruder wear a academy uniform

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#4 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Brown eyes would lock onto the other young girl in the room, who was dressed simply in a towel. She would freeze for a moment seeing the girl her age staring at her. A bright red blush would cross over Umeko's cheeks at the sight of the other, but before she could explain the girl was screaming. Umeko would perk up flailing her arms around as she would scream in response. However, it would become quite the party.

It seemed that the whole family of the house would come to life and rush towards the two young girls. Umeko would look around frantic as she would notice all the people staring at her. Would they hate her? Would they force her away? Would they interrogate her? The girl would take a few steps back as her right leg throbbed and seemed to be growing redder. Then, she would see the woman. The very woman from their class. The one who taught them alongside Captain Kokoro. Her heart would sink to the floor as her nervousness would rise through the roof.

"I promise I didn't mean it! I was following this weird looking butterfly! I'd never seen one like it before and I just wanted to see it. It flew into your home, but I just wasn't paying attention. I'm very sorry for intruding. I promise I can leave and I'll never come back," the small academy student would speak quickly and with caution as she would bow towards Amaya. She didn't wish to be a problem, but it seemed her curiosity had gotten the better of her.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:06 am

Amaya made sure all the non essential people of the estate were not prying. Amaya sighed relaxing "You saw one of Seishin's butterflies then. They are special and tend to only remain on the Nanashi estate but you must be special to have noticed one enough to follow it." She said before she took off the top layer of her robe wrapping it around Amelia. "It is fine really. I haven't seen you cause harm other then scaring my daughter to death. Anyways no harm done, How about we get something to eat and forget about this situtation hm?" Amaya asked both girls with a smile

#6 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:19 am

It seemed everyone had come to check on her after her scream, something which immediately made Amelia feel much better. The moment her mother arrived, the young girl got to her feet and hid behind the older woman, keeping her towel wrapped tightly around herself. The intruder quickly explained why they were there, which essentially came down to them not paying attention as they followed a butterfly of all things. Apparently the girl had been so focused on the pursuit that she hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings. Well, it seemed she hadn't come here for ill purposes or even on purpose for that matter, so it was no harm done.

Her mother seemed to know something about the butterfly in question, mentioning someone named Seishin as she wrapped a robe around Amelia. Her mother then suggested that they let bygones be bygones over a meal. Amelia found this idea to be a good one and silently nodded her approval before heading to her room to change. When she emerged, she was wearing some of her casual clothing, currently consisting of a sleeveless blue blouse, a pair of jean shorts that reached just past her knees, and going barefoot since she was inside the house. She took her seat at the table, watching Umeko silently, her expression slightly nervous.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:52 am

Umeko would listen to Amaya explain about the butterfly she had seen and that it belonged to a Seishin. Who was Seishin? Was that someone who lived in this place? She wanted to meet this person, but perhaps that would be for another day. For now, she had to worry about the wrath of Amaya, who seemed to be rather calm about the situation now that she explained. She would even say something about food.

Umeko's eyes would light up as her little tummy would growl a bit. "Thank You so much!" The girl would bow again towards Amaya and once towards Amelia. "Again, I'm really sorry. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble." Umeko would find herself following Amaya to wherever they were going to eat as Amelia went to change into actual clothes. She had so many questions. So, she figured she would start with a few. "Uhm.. How long have you been a Captain? And how long did it take you to be one?" A blush would cross her face wondering if she was allowed to even ask to begin with.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 am

"Well lets see i am not that old and sorta gained my spot due to tragedy and heartbreak got me where i was. I learned my shikai getting attacked by old friends because of my friends..plus i worked hard to get where i am" she said reaching a japanese traditional dinning room where others wee sitting and getting served "sit anywhere"she said

#9 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Amelia remained silent as she watched and listened to Umeko and her mother talk to each other. She really didn't have anything to say at the moment. Hell, she didn't even know what she would even want to talk about to begin with. She herself was nothing special, so there was no way for her to really talk about herself. Umeko seemed to know what she was interested in though and it involved things Amelia knew very little about, so she had nothing to add. This meant the young soul would just stay silent on her spot, wondering if she should just leave since it seemed she wouldn't be needed. But she figured it was best to at least stick around to learn about her fellow student. Also, there was food coming and she was slightly hungry.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Very First Friend on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:57 am

Umeko would listen to Amaya speak as she would tell her about how she gained her position within the Gotei. It wasn't exactly she had hoped for, but at least she knew Amaya had to try very hard. Sure, being a Captain wasn't the best at times, but Umeko hoped to be there one day. She wanted more than anything to be a something of a role model for everyone. The girl would smile before turning to Amelia, who had joined them at the table.

"Hey, I think we have a class or two together don't we? You're Amelia right?" Umeko would move to sit next to the girl as she would smile. "You must know a lot about the academy and being a shinigami. I dont really know much, honestly. I'm not very talented. Sorry about walking in on you again. I didn't mean to scare you."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum