Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:22 am

Purple eyes would set on the girl who was apparently quite the jokester. Although, she had to admit the girl was quite pretty with her golden locks and shining eyes. She really liked those eyes. Maybe, she could have them for her collection. Except, this time she really liked the shimmering hair too. Maybe, she could use it to start a new collection and make wigs. Her face would beam with amazing new thoughts and ideas and slowly turn eery with every new thought that passed by.

"Let's make this quick. I'llsmash all your things and I'll just take your corpse with me. There are just too many things that I could do to you," Satou would speak with a giggle as she lowered her hammer to her side. "Well, maybe we can have a little fun. You are cute afterall. Wanna go first?" The girl would grin with wide, psychotic eyes as she awaited the blonde's response.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:22 am

Aria listened to the girl who obviously wasnt about to listen. Wait did she just speak of wsnting to do something with her corpse? Aria raised an eyebrow "what is wrong with you? I am not going to die and there is no way in hell you are going to have my body for..whatever it is" she replied reaching behind her head pulling out a antique paintbrush holding it out infront of her.q

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 am

Satou would smile widely as she would listen to the girl deny her what she wanted. "How Cute! Some nerve you have there," the girl's eyes would cut through Aria like daggers, even though her face read something of blood lust. It seemed that all she had was a measly little painbrush. No matter, Satou could smash such a wasteful object no problem. Except, it seemed Aria was not about to take up the offer of first hit.

Satou would giggle a little as her excitement rose, even as she felt the flaming power of the angry leaders filling the building. "Oh boy. Now the real party is starting. Maybe they'll be kind and let me have a few corpses. I mean.. it's not like they'll be in use," the girl would lift up her hammer before releasing into Shikai while breaking into Shunpo towards Aria. "I need some more puppets!" Satou would yell at the paintbrush girl as she would swing her giant hammer at Aria's right side as a wall of Earth would erupt from behind the Aria. Well, at least she knew the human wouldn't be going backwards.

Techs:

Earth Trap- Solid wall of Earth and Rock forms behind opponent at cero level power can also be used to block an opponent at one per post.

Armour- 20% nullification of damage and 30% when she's moving.

Enhanced Strength- 3X Strength

Enhanced Speed- 3X Speed

View user profile

#4 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Aria listened before letting out a sigh rubbing the bridge of her noes. Of course the nutcase doesn't listen.Why on the plant would she expect the nutcase to listen. " Tell me again why your leader puts up with your crazy ass?" She asked before suddenly cheering up letting out an adorable giggle " Lets play shall we?" She asked bouncing around her spot. She twirled her paintbrush in her hand as she spun listening to Satou getting pumped " I do hope Natasha finally puts the old man down...Earth is for the young and friskey!" She laughed bouncing around in one spot putting her hands behind her back allowing a big smile to remain on her face.

She had a reason for letting Satou go first and that would be apparent as she didn' t seem to move from the spot she stood and the hammer struck he...Wait no it struck a painted imagine of her. Aria let out a laugh reappearing a few feet behund Satou sticking out her tounge while pulling down the lower left eyelid. " Whatcha think of my art work? Its so life like." She teased before swiping up, down, left, right, left. With each stroke a Black line of ink was sent flying at Satou

Abilities:
Ability Name: Ancestor Paint
Description: This is more of a passive ability that allow her paintbrush to be able to form paint already on the brush from the soul inside.

Ability Name: Silhouette
Description: By writing her signature on any part of her body a pitch-black silhouette will form in her place allowing her to be considerably visible for a post, this is kind of her escape.

Ability Name: Backslash
Description: This is the basic of her attacks as by painting large strokes, the strokes will move in forms of slashes towards her enemy. Grants damage up to a cero.

#5 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:31 am

It seemed that painbrush girl was full of tricks as Satou's hammer smashed into some sort of paint clone leaving her hammer black instead of red. The teen would be genuinely more disappointed and more determined to see some crimson painting her hammer. Her body would make a 180 degree turn before she would glare at the painbrush chick. "Don't kid yourself.
That paint girl was much prettier than reality,"
Satou would say with a shrug as she stuck her tongue out at Aria. She wanted to play games... Satou wanted to play games. Overall, they were bound to have a smashing time.

Satou would watch the brush strokes coming towards her like slashes in the air and decided she better not get hit by them, which was actually a decent idea. She would break into shunpo to dodge the slashes as she watched the very first one break through her wall and the rest would destroy items that the silly girl was trying to protect. Hell, doing attacks like that may wear the kid out. Satou would smile realizing what she had to do to beat this girl. The teen would break into shunpo again as she would attempt to get close enough just to swing her hammer at the right side of the girl's head.

techs:

Enhanced Speed- 3X Speed

View user profile

#6 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:58 am

Aria didnt seem to bothered by breaking stuff as she already made sure all the important and necessary things were relocated as she had fixed the junk pile into work looking devices that served no purpose other then to look workable. "That's the point, I want my art to be beautiful for me So thank you"She said seeing Satou Shunpo out of the way to her side striking the hammer towards her. Aria drew a circle infront of her before it filled a see through grey tone that took shape blocking the attack with ease before she smiled back pedaling from the barrier before she dotted the air infront of her as small needle like missles fired at Satou in 20 projectiles.

Active:

Ability Name: Barrage
Description: By painting 20 dots in the air or on any given ‘solid surface’ will send a barrage of bala strength ‘missiles’ that will follow the opponent till they hit something. Takes a post to cooldown

Ability Name: Barrier
Description: By drawing a circle in front of her the area inside the shield will have a grey ton and able to block up to a Gran Rey cero and has a three post cool down

Passive:
Boosts 2x stamina, agility, and reflex

#7 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:04 am

Satou would become a bit annoyed as her right eye would twitch. Her hammer had collided with a shield of sorts leaving her to miss her target again. She knew she had to stick to her plan, but she wanted more than anything to see her blood. Her sweet, shimmering crimson blood, even if it was just a small bit. Satou would find herself falling back to place some space between her and the barrier. However, she would see a few small dots coming her way, which seemed lame enough that she would just raise an Earth Wall from the ground. The wall held, until the last few would blast into it leaving the wall to crack and crumble to the floor afterwards. Satou would appear from behind the structure leaving her hammer sitting on her shoulder. She would find her purple eyes landing on the pretty blonde once more. A smile would cross her face, "You're much tougher than you look, ya know? It's actually really hot. I want your eyes even more now, well I may let you keep one so that I can come back to visit you again." A giggle would escape her mouth as she would blow Aria a kiss. "Come on. Show me what else you've got."

View user profile

#8 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:56 pm

"You know i know a place with a pretty white jacket and padding evermy where that is calling your name ans I can make sure they put your eyeball collection in there for you"she said sweetly with a giggle "Aw your so sweet but sadly not my eye I plan on giving my eyes to my soul mate sorry"She taunted deciding it was time to release her full bringing. Her paintbrush glowed and exspanded into a staff with a brush towards the end of it "I havnt needed this form in ages"she responded bouncing a bit where she stood getting excited "lets play"she added

#9 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:25 am

Satou would grin at Aria as she made a joke about putting her in a mental facility, which was perfectly normal for those that first met her. "Oh, how original. I'll have you know they adored my visit so much the last time... that they were blinded by my presence," Satou would say as her face grew much more stern and stiff. It seemed Aria would not accept her love, but she knew much better than that. She was certainly playing hard to get. She had to have been because nobody had ever denied her of her love before. As Aria's power seemed to fluctuate, Satou would find herself becoming far more excited and happy. Aria really wanted to play with her and Satou was going to show her how.

Her face would grow from cold to absolute insanity. Her eyes were wide with something fierce, yet exciting. Her smile was purely psychotic and evil. All of her features moved in just the right way to express her eery emotions. Her blue and purple eyes would stick to Aria as if they were glued onto her soul. Within a moment, she had shunpo'd over to Aria as she would swing her hammer at shunpo speed aiming for the woman's stomach. Surely if it made contact, it would only send her flying into whatever wall or object was behind her. If this happened, she would use shunpo again to get in close to Aria's left side in an attempt to swing her hammer directly into her left knee. If it were to hit, the girl's knee would surely shatter leaving her leg crushed at the joint and potentially bending it in the opposite direction.

techs:

Hyper Hammer- Once every 5 posts she can use a shunpo speed hammer strike.

Enhanced Speed- 3X Speed

View user profile

#10 Re: [Event] Hammer vs Paint on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:36 am

Aria hated the look she got from Satou and felt a bit of pity for the poor girl. She also felt aomething else..fear maybe. She wasnt sure but she took a defensive stance not being able to read what Satou will do. She was taken suprise by the hammer in her stoumach that sent her flying into a wall leaving a small dent. She coughed having trying to catch her breath. Aria had no time to react feeling a huge crack and pain surge around her. Leg as her knee shattered and the leg went the opposite way as she let out a blood freezing scream as she finally crashed to the floor. She tried gwt up but every movement just hurt more.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum