Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh the lovely screams of death in the morning is what Nakita lives for.she watched the army of small spiders attack the troops around her. She smiled enjoying the bloodshed and life dying with each bite her childern did allowing her to arrive at the ark kin no time " My my how pretty...time to take it out" she said joyfully to herself. Clapping once i. Delight as some of her smaller spiders caught up to her along with a fraccion she didn't expect to follow her " I am suprised to see you not with your Espada?"she inquired
"Thor said to assist you so I am"she replied following Nakita

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 am

Pallas had one job to do, his first job since joining the Committee. His job, follow in the shadows and keep an eye on the ark. He was doing alright till spiders started to come from seemingly out of nowhere. Curious, he looked around for the source and found not one, but two enemies. One seemed to be controlling the spiders and the other there to ‘assist’ her. Pallas had never been fond of spiders but would use them if needed. He stayed to the shadows to keep hidden and moved around to try to find the best angle to begin his attack. He wanted to leave Spider Lady alone since she was the one in control of the spiders and could just as easy turn them on her as he can. Besides, she seemed way stronger than he was. The pink haired Arrancar seemed closer to him and would be a lovely target to try to take out anyway. Smiling he searched around where the pinked haired lady was and found a five nice little spiders. Taking control he had them begin to crawl up on her, hoping to get her to fight with the spider lady possibly and get some assistance from the much stronger opponent.

Technique Used:

Technique Name: Animal Summoning

Technique Description:

Pallas calls forth any animal he wants to aid in his attack. The animal that comes forth will bring with it many, no more than 5, of it's kind with it. They will do as Pallas asks, mostly just scratching of biting the person he tells them to attack. The animals stay around for no more than 2 posts and then go away. This can not be used again to summon the same animal and has a 4 post cool down. No matter the tier the scratches are light and the bites are not deep, leaving minor wounds where the teeth sunk into the skin. The animals that he summons share the same weakness as any animal of their, type does. They are just as weak or strong as they would be in nature as they come from nature.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:53 am

Sakota was standing right in front of the ark, not even attempting to hide, he knew he was not the only one assigned to guard duty, but he was not fully familiar with the skills of his partner here, but he was pretty sure that with his Dragoon's and his own bows he should be able to handle most everything on his own if need be. His light green eyes scanned the horizon noticing the approaching enemies, sizing them up, one seemed to be some spider queen like being, with mini spiders along side of her. There was also a pink haired arrancar, and with his limited sensing skill Sakota could easily tell that the spider lady was definitely the more threatening of the two, probably more so than even him

Smirking with a thought, Four blue blade like objects flew from underneath his coat, to hover around him, firing Hado 4 level blasts at the spiders with the approaching spider lady "I would advise getting out of here, unless you want to feel what these things can do first hand"

View user profile

#4 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Colbolt tilted her neck to the side before scratching her skin a bit before looking down feeling something crawling in her "Will you control your damn children..."she said.

"First of all once they form they control themselves...Secondly your source is hiding like a coward" called Nakita towards the hidden opponent "Also next time, don't try controling my childern..they can only have one mother.."She added before moving forward seeing a figure not even trying to hide. She reached into her sleeve before pulling out a fur covered fan looking at Sakota watching him destory her additional childern before ten spiders moved out from within her kimono out moving away " I am here to destory that monstrosity of a weapon...I advice you to move if you wish to live...Colbolt..deal with the Animal herder please...I don't want to have to tell Thor to discipline you for failing" she replied

#5 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:43 am

Pallas would curse at the spider woman after trying to out him. He was no coward. He just preferred to fight from a distance with what was around him. He growls at her softly and tries to stay hidden as spider lady pulls out a fan and sending out more spiders, this time towards Sakota. Pallas knew he could not control many more of the spiders since he had already controlled 5 before. He was about to just run out and begin to attack when he was called an Animal Herder. That seemed to be the last straw. He took out his scythe and drew out the chain on it. He then begins to swing it around as he walks out, slicing any spiders that happen to be in his way. He was not happy with spider woman but that was the least of his worries. He began to head toward the woman she had called Cobolt. He figured that Sakota would take care of the spider woman and he’d take care of the pink haired woman. ”Ok. Lets play.”

View user profile

#6 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 am

Sakota would just smirk at his spidery foe, who had pulled out a rather pretty fan and suggest to the young quincy move out of the way of her attempt to destroy the Ark. "No chance in hell am I moving, you see if I just stepped aside and let you have your way, I would not be doing my job, and frankly my boss would kill me. So I am going to take my chances here and now." With that a solid black bow formed in his left hand, as a smirk spread across his face as he powered up, and within a blink of an eye he drew his bow and fired, thousands of arrows leaving with the single shot.

If the pink haired arrancar wasn't careful she would be caught in the cone of the attack, though the Sinner was the primary focus of the attack, her and her little arachnid babies.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Nakita listened as she sighed fanning herself as she watched him from a bow "hm? So I get to deal with a Quincy..It has been centuries since i played with a quincy...Last one, I think I made him kill his house hold...fun sight to watch indeed."She spoke as a long black spider leg formed out of her back before moving in a circle infront of her forming a web like coocon infront of herself. She watched him take out her childern as she sighed forming another leg before tearing it off without a problem. She spun a web around it much like a egg sac before tossing it behind her like it was nothing. While she spun that sac, ten smaller spiders crawled from her kimono before moving out of the way of the quincy watching and waiting for who knows what.

Spiders out on the field : 10

Abilities used:
Passives:
Ability Name: Widow’s Gift
Description: Nakita capable of generating spider webs from her body. Which allows her to use for her abilities with the eight legs on her back
Ability Name: Widow’s Children
Description: Nakita can manifest 10 spiders per post. They can go to the opponent and explode either around or on the opponent presenting Bala damage per spider hit.

Active:
Ability Name: Cocoon
Description: By spinning web either around her or in front of herself acting like a barrier and or can reflect the said attack up to Cero Oscara has 2 post cool downs

===============================================

"So I get to feed my friends with you huh? Prefect body to make the fertilizer my friends need."Said Colbolt seeing Pallas Finally showing himself as she walked behind Nakita letting her Coocon do the work. She made sure not to touch the sac as she felt gross out by looking at it. She watched till the arrow shower was done before moving towards pallas stopping a few feet away resting a hand on her hip as she let her reistu flare "Alright you wanna play.."She replied before She suddenly Sondio before him sending three balas at him. For now she was going to enjoy playing.

#8 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:42 am

Pallas stopped after a bit once he saw what Nakita was doing. He thought it disgusting. He was not a big fan of spiders at all. He stayed back and kept swinging his scythe as he watched what Cobolt was doing. She spouted something about feeding him to her friends. He only shook his head until he felt her release of reiatsu. He then lost track of her as she Sonido'd behind him. He finally realized it just in time to dodge two of the three attacks. The first one hit him and knocked him back as he was trying to block it. He somehow was able to dodge the other two but the first one left marks on his coat and a burn on his arm where it hit. Pallas was not pleased at all. His coat was very expensive and this will cost him to fix it. Growling, he finds two rocks that are around in the rubble and grabs them after putting his scythe away. With these in his hands he beings to pace around her, sizing her up and trying to think of his next move. He normally didn't like to fight females but this one seemed way different than a normal female. He was not going to take his chances.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:14 am

Sakota just continued to glare at the spider lady as she effectively blocked all of the arrows fired by his previous attack with a maneuver, granted it wasn't like he had expected it to do anything more than a scratch so he wasn't entirely disappointed, In fact that was the entire reason he had created one of his favorite techniques, a variant of the licht regen he just used, but that would be for a slightly different moment. For now he just let his dragoons do their job, firing off their hado #4 level blasts at the spiders while he launched another dozen arrows at the spider witch.

He was still formulating a plan, and trying to keep this fight at as much of a distance as he could in the mean time. Not that he was useless in close range, quite the opposite he was pretty good at that distance far more so than your average quincy. In fact his favorite tool being the Seele Schneider, a glorified quincy lightsaber, complete with vroom vroom noises. Plus he had his actual powers that he had yet to show off, for now though he should be good.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Event] Stage Five: The Defense on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 am

Colbolt kept her eyes on Pallas turning with his movement as she didn't take her eyes off him "Shall we play now?"she asked looking towards Nakita who wave lazily over her shoulder "By all means, I am not your Espada and we have one mission....Take out that ark...Capture one of it's creators..So have as much fun as you want, these two didn't make that ark, so killing them will be fun."She said giving permission for Colbolt.

"Good I HATE Having to hold back, it's so booooorrrring."She said acting like a sarcastic teenager as the ground rumbled under them as she looked around "I wonder what that could be?"she asked with a smile bringing out her Zanpackuto twirling it around in her hand as she smiled " Erupt, Desurōzu" She said as her form changed revealing her flowery Ressuraction as she giggled "Lets have fun with my friends okay?"she asked excitedly as around them several flytraps standing at 7 feeet formed from the ground. they opened their three petals revealing teeth and tounges sharp with a hungry look.  they soon began to form speeds of a white light before sending them flying at Pallas as Colbolt Sondio back behind pallas sending her blade upwards at him trying to get some good cuts in.

olbolt's Abiltities:
Used:
Ability name: Flytrap Shot
Ability description:  Colbolt summons numerous Flytraps that appear from the ground and shoot seeds that will illuminate with white light, at the intended target. The seeds explode upon contact dealing bala damage per seed needs a post cool down

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nakita allowed the cocoon to shatter allowing the threads to flow in the air around the battle field as she smiled doing the sinner's version of Flashstep getting behind him firing two web shots from the two  spider legs sticking out of her back. ONe of the two shots had a purple tint to the white silk of the webs as she lounge forward trying to keep up close to make sure her plan worked "Put the Arrows down quincy..."She said

Abilities used:
Passives:
Ability Name: Widow’s Gift
Description: Nakita capable of generating spider webs from her body. Which allows her to use for her abilities with the eight legs on her back

Ability Name: Widow’s Children
Description: Nakita can manifest 10 spiders per post. They can go to the opponent and explode either around or on the opponent presenting Bala damage per spider hit.

Ability Name: Madness shot
Description: this is another type of web that has a purple tint to it. By touching it, the poison inside the threads will begin to make the opponent hallucinate either worst fears for two posts. The Second part to this said Madness is it slowly over the course of the two posts presents a speed and reflex dampener and needs a three-post cool-down

Actives:

Ability Name: Spider’s shot
Description: web that she shoots from her legs towards her enemy that will either tangle her target if hit began able to withstand a cero damage attack or present a bala damage. If it doesn’t hit her shot will remain on the area and can assist in later attacks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum