Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] The Weak and The Strong [Enzo/Celeste] on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:35 am

Using his sonido for the sake of getting a little bit closer to the proposed site in the forrest of menos, Enzo was trying to pick up on celeste's spiritual energy through the use of his reiatsu perception. It would have been better if he was able to just tag her with his eye, but that wouldn't last for too long if he needed to pay attention to something else. In this case, Enzo found himself looking for his espada captain that he was under. He knew that she had a particular taste of picking on some weak hollows, so this was a good guess to check and see if he could find her in a place like this. If Enzo was right, he would hope that he would be able to talk her into utilizing them instead of needlessly killing them.

"I might not make it in time...that's a shame."

Even with the manipulating light, it wasn't as if he could move as fast as it, not yet anyway.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum