Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Rock Bottom on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:37 am

Las Noches stood blissfully, shrouded in the endless night. Below the ivory walls sands hissed in their endless dance with the wind. The numerous buildings of the enormous castles were connected by countless staircases and bridges, on one of the bridges a little speckle could be seen from afar. As one would get closer the speckle would first turn into a long stain and finally take a shape of a man.

Thor Blerster, the Primera espada was sitting on the white marble, one leg outstretched towards the ground, the other bent, held in the arms' embrace. He was wearing his usual deep red coat, with two coattails, and also matching red jeans with a single belt wrapped around each thigh. The espadas blue eyes were staring into the distance of the night, their rich depths frozen in thought. Today he was supposed to meet with his former fraccion; Colbolt Nagito. Hopefully things would go well...

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Rock Bottom on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:29 am

Colbolt sighed receiving Thor's message of wanting to meet. She pulled her salmon pink hair into a ponytail allowing it to reach past her waist. She wore a simple snow white sun dress with a open back. She took a deep breath before grabbing her zanpackuto heading to the meeting place finding the Primera Espada sitting and waiting, seeming as nervous as she was. "I am here as you requested Primera Espada Thor Blesker."She spoke allowing her deep salmon pink eyes watched him

Click the Signature for my Roster

#3 Re: [Private] Rock Bottom on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Out of the corner of his right eye, he saw someone approaching him. Knowing exactly who it was, Thor would glance towards his right. As the woman stood a few paces besides him, he would turn his head towards the Espada. "Impeccable timing" Thor mumbled under his breath as a grin would find itself on his face. "So glad that you decided to accept my request in wanting to meet you, Colbolt." He uttered standing up as he would go onto take a step forward. "It's been sometime since we last met...after that whole debacle with the committee and all..." He paused, "regardless, I'm quite surprised to see you chose to be with Selica instead of me. Even for me that's cold." He gazed at her eyes, starting at them as he asked, "why did you leave me?"

#4 Re: [Private] Rock Bottom on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:12 pm

"I am here out of courtesy of the years of serving as your first fraccion so you have all rights to know the answer"She replied after he asked his last question "I had became Selica's fraccion to learn her ways and our similar affiliation of plant likeness, as well as possibly finding my own mark in this world and find my own footing for the day that I am able to be a Espada and not a Fraccion."She replied "Yes, I see it betrayal and in a way, it did hurt to do that but I felt like giving it a shot...how much different can one Espada be from another?" She replied wrapping around her left elbow as she looked at him before looking down towards the left around the end of her explanation.

Click the Signature for my Roster

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum