Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Anna side stepped with a graceful leap as she smiled " Come on Joshua...I'm a medic you know this form...Predict my moves" She replied beforr Flash stepping towards him sending a volley od strikes at him

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
"Considering that, despite how long we've known each other, we've never really spar with each other since, let's face it, I'm an utter weakling compared to you so sparring you never seemed to be that good for either of us. We just know each other's abilities since we liked to discuss them a lot with each other." Joshua said before Anna flash stepped to him. He dodged and parried her strikes with ease, as zanjutsu was something of a strong point for him and he was confident in his ability to hold his own at close range. The problem was, close range played into Anna's garden, leeching strength from him. So, once he had a chance, he got the hell out of that garden, gritting his teeth. This was frustrating. Getting into close range should play to his strengths but here it hurt him more then it helped him. So he had to rely on ranged attacks but he had fuck all chances of hitting Anna. It seemed to be a lose-lose situation. So he had to figure something out and fast. Until then, it was going to be a game of cat and mouse, involving Anna attacking him and him getting out of her garden whenever she got him in it for more then a few seconds, in order to minimize the damage from it's draining effect.

View user profile
"Technically we never really needed to be part of combat since we are her to repay a small favof to Ika for assisting my hollowfication. I'm just here to babysit his dad and try to keep him out of harm's way as well I use to serve under Doku back then anyways."She replied with a thought before shrugging as she was going to keep in up close sword to sword fighting. She was going to see how long he would last against her. She needed to make sure he could last against someone massively stronger if needed

Joshua mentally sighed when Anna closed in on him again. It seemed that he would have no choice but to keep on fighting her at close range. He obliged her and decided to stop running away, despite knowing the consequences of doing so. He would be able to hold his ground rather well, as he trained constantly to keep up his strength and stamina, so he was able to last rather long despite the leeching effect of her garden. After a solid half-hour, he was still going and decided to use the one technique he had that he had kept from her. It was more to surprise her incase she ever had fought him and, well, seems she was now. So, while she slashed at him, he sheathed Kaminari and began focusing on dodging and keeping his sword arm free and uninjured, as he would be needing it shortly.

View user profile

#15 Re: [Spar] Training for the soul ( Anna Vs. Josh) on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:19 am

Anna kept close but quick striking when she could first finding that him dodging and sheathing his blade was a bit off but she continued to attack but kept her guard up while keeping watch of her surroundings

Joshua kept the dodging game up for about several minutes. Once he was sure it was ready, he got as close to her as possible while grabbing the hilt of his sword. Once he was in the range he wanted, he drew his blade, an act what was near instantaneous in terms of it's speed matching that of flash step. Should the attack hit her, it would definitely deal a decent amount of damage but all she had to do was get out of the reach of his katana in order to avoid it.

Spoiler:
Kaminarihikari - Joshua's deadliest technique though is probably his riskiest and the one with the closest range. While his shikai is sheathed, electricity begins running through the blade, causing it to vibrate at high frequencies. Once Joshua is in range, he can draw the blade at speeds matching shunpo levels. Due to the blade still vibrating when drawn, it's cutting power is increased drastically, allowing Joshua to slice through most defenses with this technique. The drawbacks are that Joshua must stay within his blades reach to strike his opponent, meaning if they are too close or too far away, it will never hit them. Also, he cannot access his other abilities since they require his blade to direct them. Joshua needs at least a post to prepare this technique and it deals Cero Oscara levels of damage and has a 4 post cooldown.

View user profile

#17 Re: [Spar] Training for the soul ( Anna Vs. Josh) on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:02 am

Anna didn't expect him to really do anything as she must admit he did well and now she was getting cocky, damn the hollow excitement. She should have back off but she stayed in close feeling backing off is what he wanted, he wasn't dumb enough to keep up close inside her garden. She watched him draw his blade as a strike of energy came out at her. She moved towards thw side but receving a deep slice into her shoulder as she flashstep backwards covering it before some flowers formed over it

He had hit her. Holy hell, he had actually hit Anna and dealt what looked like a decent cut to her. He watched as she retreated but stayed alert. Until she said the spar was over and actually put away her mask and shikai, he had no intention of relaxing. After all, once he did, she might swoop in to deliver a blow he wouldn't be able to recover from without help from her garden. As it was, that damn leeching effect of her garden was definitely taking a toll and he was a lot more tired then he normally would be at this point. But he had every intention of pushing on until Anna was happy with the results of this training.
"You're not going to give up after I landed one decent blow on you, are you? I can keep going if you wish." He called out to her.

View user profile
"Bankai"She spoke as not much about her changed other then her meadow became filled with roses of all colors. She smirked as her blade shattered before coming whip like "Well how about phase two then."She spoke as blue roses began to bloom allowing large orbs to float up from the orbs and around her field "now lets see how hard you hit.'She said cracking the whip beside her as she smiled flash stepping to him The roses shaked and rumbled before their thorns grew huge and began to strike out at joshua trying to catch him as the orbs float inside the field as she smirked sending the whip towards him

Abilities :
Passive:Abilities: Ability name: Otome no Kakashi you (Maiden’s hidden courtesans)
Abilities description: The effect is a simple one of where a vast meadow form at her feet no matter where she is. this meadow loves the drain the Reiatsu of her enemies (Up to 25% per thread). this small meadow allows Anna to create any kind of flower in any way, shape or form from her reistu or the existing plants around herself within a 50 meter radius.

Active:

Ability Name: luminated orbs
Ability Description: The blue Roses of her garden will shake and three times their size. Once they grown the various pedals of each will pull themselves from the stem of their mother plant before turning into a glowing blue orb. With each orbs out they will explode on contact from an enemy but remain in tact for Anna or an ally. If Anna or an Ally breaks an orb a blue pollen will encase them healing serious to minor wounds in an instant.
If an Enemy was to touch one of these orbs not only will they explode granting cero damage but for a two post duration her opponent will become disoriented along with a post duration of blindness and a post duration of Deafness. Has a 3 post cooldown.

Ability Name: Garden of thorns
Ability Description: The roses of her garden will shake and grow turning a dark green. From this they will grow 4 times their size and twist and tangle sending like spikes at their opponent either in a straight line or as projectiles. If the spikes happen to be dodge or damage before hitting the target they will explode releasing several smaller spikes in every direction. Has a 2 post cooldown

"OOOOHHHHH... fuck me." Joshua said upon hearing the word 'bankai' escape Anna's lips. He knew he was in for an utter shit fest from this point on, and it would not be in his favor. He noted that the only change was that some flowers bloomed in Anna's little meadow, but he examined them with narrow eyes. He did not trust those flowers, especially since Anna had a plant type zanpakuto. It turned out he was right, as the thing he knew, he had blue orbs of energy surrounding him while some of the rose grew the shot thorns at him. Joshua flash stepped away and dodged the bigger ones, but the smaller ones caught him as did one of the orbs, the resulting explosion obscuring him in the smoke.

When it cleared, he would still be standing, bleeding from several cuts on his body due to the thorns while his left arm was burned from the explosion. But he had also dawned his hollow mask.
"Well, guess I need to pick it up a notch as well." He said loud enough for her to hear, watching her from past the wolf mask.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum