Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Spar] Training for the soul ( Anna Vs. Josh) on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:43 pm

"Joshua...Please meet me outside...It is about time we get you training and up.. If you are my proclaimed bodyguard, then you need to train and become my sword and shield...If not then I might as well be called your bodyguard."Called Anna walking past his room holding her sheathed Zanpackuto in her left hand. Anna could tell you Anna hated taking charge. She didn''t like telling people what to do. No, she would whether be told what to do, easier that way. She unfortunately knew deep down, she needed to get Joshua stronger. She didn't want to risk what happened so long ago...She didn't think she could handle it again. Plus she couldn't handle Doku giving her constant crap on getting the slackers of the medic division to actually do training...How the hell do you train the only division that literally stays far from combat. Plus hardly anyone gets hurt and technically she was the only literal one who could do what is required of the said division.

Anna moved out of the base to the open field near by drawing her blade form the sheath "Today, we are going to train, I need you to get stronger...Word has it the committee is on the move and we are supposed targets...I need to know you will be fine fighting if you get attacked without me around."She stated.

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
"Hm?" Joshua said to himself as he heard Anna call out to him. He was in the middle of some daily exercises, but at her suggesting training and the reason as to why they would be doing so. He had to admit, it did make complete and total sense. If he was to be her bodyguard, he had to at least be somewhat near her in terms of strength. Preferably, he would have to be stronger then her, that way he could protect her from opponents even she couldn't handle, but as it stood she could overpower him with one hand and leg tied behind her back. So, that was definitely not a good thing to be having going on.

Getting up, he quickly grabbed Kaminari and got out of his room, heading towards the field near CHAOS' base of operations. Outside, Anna greeted him with a drawn blade and an explanation as to why they were doing this training. He didn't need telling twice why this was bad news. The simple fact that they could be a target was bad enough, but there were likely some powerful fighters among this enemy group. Anna could hold her own but she was primarily a healer. That's why she needed a bodyguard and he had been assigned this role. So, it was definitely time for him to get stronger. Unlocking his bankai would help, but before that, he simply needed to improve his mind and body.
"Ready when you are then." He said, drawing his blade as well and taking up a fighting stance.

View user profile
"I would love to get you bankai and really do intense training but we do not have the time and you are not strong mentally or physically to manifest your zanpackuto into this world.I was a captain about 200 years ago but due to a hollowfication experiment that went wrong...well you know the rest. I do want you to go to Doku and ask for intense training since he is a former captain commander. We need to get you stronger so if they come for you you can hold them off cause I can't guarantee that I will be around when they happen to strike at you." She said Flash stepping forward starting off with some basic slashes at Joshua to get him warmed up. She was maybe a medic but she could handle fighting some as long as she had her speed.

"Bankai would definitely be a nice thing to have. Kaminari and I get along fine, so manifesting him might be easier then most but... well, another time it seems." Joshua said, speaking just before Anna flash stepped towards him. He was quick to react and blocked her blow, keeping up with her for the time being. She was likely going easy on him for the time being, especially since neither of them had released their zanpakuto. While he blocked the blows, he watched for any openings and once one presented itself, he took it, slashing at her waist while keeping her sword in his field of view, incase he needed to dodge a counter-attack.

View user profile
"I don't think you are mentally strong enough to bring him here or be able to handle him."Said Anna "it is something only a few can do."she said "You can get along with you zanpackuto but trying to bring them into this world with a untrained mind will hurt your mental link with them."She said Flash stepping to behind him before she put a hand to her face forming her mask before firing a cero. She then flash stepped to the left of him lounging forward with a upward strike.

"That is duly noted." Joshua said, not surprised when she dodged his blow. Part of him wondered if she saw him moving in slow motion or moving at all. Quickly pushing such thoughts aside, he just managed to notice her dawning her hollow mask and charging up a cero before firing it at him. He knew blocking was WAY out of the question so he quickly flash stepped the hell away from that thing. Hopefully it didn't hit somebody's house. He had barely avoided the cero when Anna was to his left, hitting him with a solid uppercut that sent him a few feet into the air before he recovered and looked down at her, hanging upside down. He wasn't going to bother with a ranged attack, he knew she would be able to dodge one easily at this range. He just had to wait things out for a chance to strike and hopefully actually hit. Not that such a blow would do much, she could easily heal herself right up. This is less about winning and more about how long I can survive and how many blows I can actually land, if any. This is gonna suck.

View user profile
"This training to help you durability and defense. Since it will be a long time before you catch up to me, I need to make you into my shield more or less so you must be able to handle a good beating...I also hate giving you the beating but I have no choice as everyone else will destroy you in this training."She said "I can hold back and I tend to your wounds anyways so I know what i can do to you compared to what you can handle."She said "I will release to bankai as I need you to be able to handle someone that has you out matched to see how well you hold up."She stated before holding up her blade " Submit them to your beauty, Momo"She Said lifting her blade up as it glowed . Her blade turned to look an ordinary blade unless one looks closer to see a beautiful engravement of rose’s and vines covering the blade as in the groves of the engravements is a red liquid that looks to be moving and pulsing, as if blood of the blade’s fallen foes pulsed through it. Her hilt is in the shape of a rose with gold and save vines outlining the pedals. On the end of her blade is a silver rose with black liquid swirling within it as if it was ink in water. She has two things hanging from the end of her blade, a pink ribbon with a scene of a flower garden on it going all the way down as the other thing hanging was a rose chime. there was a flair in her reiastu before a vast meadow formed at her feet for a 20 meter radius

ability used:
Ability name: Otome no Kakashi you (Maiden’s hidden courtesans)
Abilities description: The effect is a simple one of where a vast meadow form at her feet no matter where she is. this meadow loves the drain the Reiatsu of her enemies (Up to 25% per thread). this small meadow allows Anna to create any kind of flower in any way, shape or form from her reistu or the existing plants around herself within a 20 meter radius.

"Quick little thing for you. A sword can act as a shield when used to defend another. While not as good at defending, it's a hell of a lot better at making sure whatever attacked that which it acts to defend never gets back up again." Joshua said calmly, watching her. "I rather prefer offense and speed over durability. The best way to keep going in a fight is to avoid being hit at all after all. Blood loss adds up over time in the end."

You're just going to get her annoyed at you like usual. Kaminari said to him suddenly.

Was wondering when you'd chime in. I'm gonna need your help soon. Joshua replied before Anna released her bankai. The surge in reiatsu was unsurprising to him and neither was the sudden sprouting of a meadow out of no where. He was well aware that Anna had a plant-type zanpakuto so that fact that she suddenly had an area to grow plants from. He had to wonder if that field also appeared in the air. As long as he stayed in the sky, he might be a bit safer. Still, he knew he was going to need some range. "Strike, Kaminari."

His sheathed blade grew to the length of a katana and kept the sheathe. He knew Anna knew his abilities.  He had never seen her use her bankai before though, so he was about to dive head first into shit creek most likely.

View user profile
Anna smiled "good but a blade can cut yes but it has to be durable enough to handle a force of which to cut through certain substances"She replied "plus since offense is you speciality you need to work on your defense and handling shots." She replied Flash stepping behind him landing in a crouch with her index and middle finger were pointed at him while she spoke "Scattered beast bones! Spire, Crimson Crystal, Steel Wheels! The wind if it moves, the sky if it stops, the tone of the spear striking fills the lone castle! Hadou 63: Thunder Roar Cannon (Raikouhou)" while yelloe lightning formed at her finger tip firing as a bolt to pierce through him. Now why did she choose this kido, very simple in a way she was taunting him by using the element against him since it was his spirit element.
While she flashed the garden remained a constant 20 meters around her growing and disappearing when she moved remaining in the circle.

Abilities used:
Passive:

Ability name: Otome no Kakashi you (Maiden’s hidden courtesans)
Abilities description: The effect is a simple one of where a vast meadow form at her feet no matter where she is. this meadow loves the drain the Reiatsu of her enemies (Up to 25% per thread). this small meadow allows Anna to create any kind of flower in any way, shape or form from her reistu or the existing plants around herself within a 20 meter radius.

"Given time, I'm sure there will be little my blade cannot cut. Though for now I do believe the blade to be somewhat lacking in edge, so I do need to temper it greatly until then." Joshua said in reply to his comment about his belief in a blade versus a shield. He didn't have very long to muse about this though, as Anna immediately flash stepped away to somewhere else. It didn't take long for him to pick up on where she was as he heard and recognized the incantation she was chanting. That being said, he knew he had to get the hell out of dodge. Anna's zanpaktou was not friendly, even when it was doing seemingly nothing. As a result of this knowledge, he knew he had to stay out of her garden at all times. Easier said then done, he was sure. Either way, as Anna fired her Kido spell at the space he once occupied, he pointed Kaminari at her an fired a bolt of lightning at her. He had to wonder if she would even dodge, since he doubted this attack would do much.

Ability used- Issen: Joshua points Kaminari at his opponent and fires a bolt of lightning at them, effective from mid to long rage. The attack deals Cero level damage and has a one post cooldown.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum