Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] The Walking Library on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:12 am

New to the CHAOS faction, I took it upon myself to introduce myself to the old man. I didn't really mesh with Gotei, but I didn't care. I just wanted all the knowledge I could obtain, especially if it involved a bit of fun. Who better to ask than the one who is probably older than all the dirt in the world. "Sir Doku, If I can call you that. I'd like to ask you a few questions. And by like, I mean need. You're not exactly a young man by any stretch of the term. Not even by our standards. And I like that about you. Tell me everything you know about this world. Tell me all you know about Gotei. I want to uproot them. I want to steal all their precious knowledge." I'd cough a little bit, realizing the tangent I'd twisted. "Apologies. I tend to get a little obsessive when there's something that I want. You might be able to use that though."

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] The Walking Library on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 am

Doku was being quizzed by what appeared to be a glorified bookworm, and if that wasn't bad enough, he was being quizzed on the entire history of the Gotei Thirteen. Doku raised an eyebrow at the moron in front of him before speaking up a bit. "You'll have to be a tad more specific in your questioning, this may surprise you but I've neither the time nor the interest in attempting to summarize 2500 years worth of history for your amusement. If you have specific questions, feel free to throw them my way. Otherwise you're being a nuisance for the sake of it, and I have no time for those irritating shenanigans." Doku scowled a bit and awaited further questioning, if she was actually prepared to be a bit more concise from here on out? This would go well for both of them, in truth Doku had been looking to enlighten some people anyway. If she wasn't precise...

She was probably looking at the most brutal beating of her life.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] The Walking Library on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:09 pm

He had a point, I was pretty sure if I sat there and listened to 2500 years worth of information, I'd probably die of old age myself... Hmmm... There had to be a way to get what I wanted... "I've got it then. Teach me everything you know about combat, and then take me out of this place so I can learn what it's like to take the lives of others. I want to know so much, but surely you have time for that." I'd try to maintain my composure, but it was far too late for that, my reiatsu was already flaring and beginning to show my hunger. There was only one way to go from here and I was sure the old man Doku saw that.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum