Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

What is life? is it fighting for survival? Is it making tons of happy memories only to find one sad memory that will shatter your entire world when you see someone close die? These are all questions that occasionally flowed through Kairyuko's head. He was a student of the academy, going to graduate a few days from now. He had no drive or dream to really show for. Yes, he was good with the Kidou Arts. Yes he was good with his zanpackuto and fighting with it. He wasn't anything special, nor was becoming a shinigami and shedding blood reaching fame and glory right?

Kairyuko was sitting in the mess hall reading a book about some historical event of some hollowfication that happened years ago or something of that manner. Man reading was boring? or was it fun? Kairyuko really couldn't decide which it was to him. He couldn't decided much anything else honestly. He was there to just be there. He didn't know what he wanted nor did he really care to even try giving a care. He was in the mess hall for another reason. He received word from one of his teachers that one of the many court captains actually seemed to have interest in him. Most be boring to want someone so boring as himself. Kai sighed closing his gold eyes for a second before opening them again..Now he waits

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
Lilly was walking the the halls of the school. She did not want to be in class. The current teacher didn't really make sure she was learning right and she did not appreciate it. As she wondered around she soon found herself in the mess hall. It was not really lunch time but there were a few people around. The small, green haired girl walked over to a table near someone who seemed to be reading a book and looking bored. She shrugged and seemed to pull some paper from nowhere and begin to doodle with what seemed to be a paintbrush. She had no paint or any others colors for that matter but seemed to be drawing lovely pictures on the pages a paper before her. She relaxed and smiled as she painted away.

View user profile
Peter mumbled quietly under his breath as he left an adjourned class. In his hands he held some of the reading material required for that night, and his eyes scanned the pages carefully so as to make sure the information sunk in. Peter took an instinctive left turn as he continued to read while walking and be a complete collision hazard to everyone around him. "Meditation.... Yes, yes, of course..." Peter furrowed his brow as he looked up from his book, not quite sure how he had gotten to this area but deciding to sit down at a nearby bench anyway. He dug through his bag and pulled out some of his notes, scribbling in the margins what he seemed to have realized while he was walking.

It was at this moment that Peter's stomach growled angrily at him in protest; demanding one of it's tri-daily tithes of sustenance. I see. Well, some food certainly couldn't hurt. Peter nodded, neatly gathering up his things and slowly making his way to the mess hall. As he navigated the Academy hallways, he couldn't help but pick out all the people not wearing their uniforms properly. Peter clicked his tongue in disgust, his mask of cool neutrality giving away nothing of his true feelings as he sat down at a random, unoccupied table at the mess hall after grabbing something to eat.

View user profile
Amelia looked around nervously as she waited in the teacher's lounge. It was the young soul's first day at the academy and she was feeling rather scared. Everyone here looked older then her, which made her feel even more pressured then simply being possibly the newest student on campus. She took a deep breath to calm herself, twiddling her thumbs a bit as she waited. Her adoptive mother had given her a crash course on what the youngest class of students had all learned so far, which was also the reason the young girl was able to pass the entrance exam to begin attending in the first place. That alone had been a lot of pressure and she only just managed to pass due to her rather high talent with Kido. Zanjutsu had been the weakest part of the exam for her and thinking about the sparring match was highly embarrassing to her.

Either way, she was here now and simply awaiting for classes to start again. It was apparently lunch time so everyone was out and about. She herself had a bento to eat, but her nerves made her feel less then hungry, so it was simply sitting next to her. Once the classes started, she would be meeting the rest of her class. She hoped things would go well and that she didn't make a total fool of herself.

View user profile
Umeko had been at the academy not very long at all, but she never seemed to fear the thought of all the other students. She wore her uniform as best that she could, but she had never been properly taught how to wear it well. She just hoped that everything went where it was supposed to, however it did seem a bit loose fitting considering she was so small in stature. Anyway, she had been in class, until the bell rang. Then, she would find her way down the hall humming with a cheery smile as her crimson eyes searched the building. What to do? What to do? She had all the time in the universe to do whatever it was she wanted, yet in this moment her tummy seemed to push her around.

A growl could be heard coming from the girl as her eyes would light up and she would smile brightly. She had brought her own meal, however she knew exactly where to eat it. She would wander to the mess hall with a cheerful expression as she would look out onto the tables of people. Her eyes would spot a boy reading a book about some type of history thing, which she wasn't too knowledgeable in considering she didn't pay much attention in classes. Her being was drawn to him as she would move to his table and sit down next to the boy. Her eyes would watch as a girl doodled something with a magical paintbrush. Umeko would open up her container of delughtful rice balls as she would take a bite with her small mouth and chew continuing to look at the girl's picture. She wasn't afraid of anything or anyone, especially not at the academy.

View user profile
Kokoro worked his way over to the class of young Shinigami he had been assigned to work with by Ika. In truth, he was pretty strongly aware of the fact that if one of them survived for longer than 50 years it would be a small miracle, but here he was. Wasting his day on these young-lings whom he couldn't be bothered to give two fucks about. Kokoro walked out into the open, donning his squad 12 Captain's Haori while looking over the current crop of students. In truth, he had seen weaker classes but at first glance..Then again, they were definitely rough around the edges.. Kokoro looked at them without as much as a smirk, he held his scythe over his shoulder and cracked his neck.

"My name is Kokoro Nashi, Captain of the third division and longest tenured Captain in the Gotei. I will be your instructor moving forwards.. If you have any questions do so now, and if not?.. All the same to me. Sooner I can get back to my lab the better."

Peter slowly and methodically ate the food he had chosen: a plate of fried rice. It had a good balance of various food groups, and above all it was pretty tasty. As his meal was coming to a close, Peter saw a flutter of white out of the corner of his eye. He looked up a bit and blinked rapidly as he tried to ascertain whether or not what he was seeing had been real. Peter's facial features never shifted to reveal the inner workings of his mind, and he listened intently to what this Captain, who was apparently called Kokoro Nashi, had to say. Once Kokoro was done with his somewhat disinterested seeming speech, Peter pressed his lips together into a thin line for just a moment. An authority figure really ought to take their job seriously, but it's not my place to say such things.

Peter raised his hand and spoke up so that his question would be heard. "Yes, sir. I actually have a question of my own." His eyes scanned his classmates for a moment before he continued. "Will we all be studying  together, or will we be divvied up into groups somehow?"

Last edited by Akira Bessho on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I remembered passing through the halls of the academy quite well. Though I'd come a long way, it was only to be expected that time would make me grow as it did so many others. What did sadden me though was the apparent lack of students. There were still a handful of talented blokes and ladies, yes, but not nearly as many as when I had gone through myself. It felt like we were poised to wither and die in about 400 years... But that's no reason to give up on these kids. Instead, I went down the roster for my class, which centered around the proper use of reiatsu and a Shinigami's hidden abilities. It would be important to properly equip them for a world that may be far crueler than ever, and if we really needed them that badly, then I'd be proud to give them my all.

Eight kids. That was all that had signed up. It's a start, but it did seem to me that some still wanted to learn more than just their kidou incantations or sword techniques. Hopefully I'd be able to rekindle a fire of innovation and ingenuity in this new generation.

View user profile
Lilly was munching on a cookie when Kokoro walked in. She looked up and over to him and smiled. She would stand and walk over to him. She then looks up to him, cookie in one hand and her zanpakuto in her other hand. ”Your quite tall Mister Kokoro sir. Hope that’s a good thing. You said you’re a teacher here? Hope you’re not a boring one. You say you have a lab? What do you do there in the lab? Is it fun to be there? If you’d rather be there then why are you here playing teacher? By the way, what are you teaching as well? Oh wait, I should not have called you Mister. I should say Captain. Sorry Mister Captain Kokoro sir. I also must warn you, if I get bored I draw. It’s just what I do so get over it. Better make this a good class. I wanna learn stuff, not just hear the same old stuff all the other teacher her might say. By the way, nice scythe. Bet you have tons of fun with that. I hope never to have to fight you, even in a spar though. Do teach me good stuff and I promise to be a good student.”

Lilly would speak all that and not really give him time to reply, really just walking over what Peter had to say. It didn’t matter to her. She just wanted to know what Captain Kokoro was capable of and if he was up to handling her and her lack of interest in quite a few classes.

View user profile
"Amelia you should already be in class, it is your first day and you need to make a impression on your teachers for the chance to be taught by them personally now come on."Said Amaya reaching the teacher lounge, finally finding Amelia as she was the only student not in class at the moment and Amaya wasn't about to let her daughter not tend to the school they worked so hard to get her in.

"Come Amelia."She added leaving the room knowing that Amelia won't not follow her. Amaya looked at the piece of paper in her hand geez three teachers one room...my god."She said to herself opening the door moving in "wow your actually here before me, So shocked no one has to drag you from your lab Captain Kokoro...Hello Students and future shinigami I am Sub Captain of the 5th squad Amaya Nanashi, I found My missing daughter, please be kind to her."She added watching the crowd

Click the Signature for my Roster

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum