Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Managing work and play on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Aria giggled walking to class with her group of friends. She pulled her golden hair behind her ears as her messy bun bounced with her every step. Aria really didnt mind the uniform being that of a basic everyday school uniform. Honestly she prefers something a bit more flowing. Her huge blue eyes sparkled with bright life and happiness that one can find themselves getting trapped in their depths.

"We got a new teacher....I'm so excited"stated a green haired girl in the small group heading into the classroom
"I am sure it's that silly little old man that is always the substitute."Replied Aria with a laugh before she skipped to her seat in the middle row next to the window. She sat her pink bag down beside her desk before pulling out her books along with her drawing pad and pencils.

In truth, Aria was way too smart for school. She already proved that she had over 300 IQ along with being the head of the research and development for the committee along with having some minor fame for her artwork. She allowed her big smile to remain painted on her face while she kicked her feet working on some sort of random sketch that popped in her mind.

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 pm

The first bell rang throughout the entire school, signaling that it was time for the first period to start. Well that'd be fine and all, but they had a teacher quit on them last night, so now on top of teaching the kids right about to graduate, he was now in charge of a newer class, well Berowalt says newer cause he never really had to deal with the advanced class, mostly because they all had a goal in mind, something he couldn't shape even if he wanted to. So more often than not he'd allow them to do their own thing.

Sadly though, until they regained a replacement for the class he would need to substitute for it. None of the other teachers seemed too keen on taking on the challenge of the advanced class. Letting a small sigh escape the man, he reached up adjusting his glasses, and rolling his sleeves up in what he imagined to be a professional touch, one last look at his watch reaffirmed what he already knew. And that it was indeed time for class, walking down the hall, he turned and looked up at the class number, just what you'd expect, class 1-S...

Taking a deep breathe Berowalt cleared his mind of the fact it was an inconvenience, and began to think of it as more of a chance to meet the future graduates of his school. Walking into the classroom it seemed to quiet down a little bit, a few murmurs of surprise, others talking about how come they had never seen this teacher before, they couldn't see his face right away, cause he had instantly turned to the chalkboard on the wall in front of the class writing down his name. Turning around slowly they'd see a man with greying hair, and a well trimmed beard. A set of dark oak glasses sitting on his face. "Hello. My name is Mr. Berowalt, I'll be subbing for your class till we find a new teacher for you all." His voice was deep and smooth, his steelish blue eyes going through each individual. "I know this might be unorthodox but I'll do what I normally do with my class, and have you all introduce yourself. Go in any order you'd like." A bright smile upon his face.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:23 am

Aria was focused on her sketch as the class settled in and down once their new teacher walked into the room. Aria was off in her own world finishing her third sketch. She put it gently in the massive ene evelope beside her to later make into a painting. She looked up from her sketchpad closing it in the process watching her teach..Oh my god, the ideas racing through her head watching him. She returned to her sketch pad writting a few words on each page before she started working on the first page.

As each student said their name aria's friend tapped her shoulder from behind letting her know it was her turn. Aria jumped a bit being brought from her world of thought. "Aria Shea Takashi!"stated Aria blinking some letting her mins catch up back to the real world

#4 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:08 am

The class introductions had been going smoothly for the most part, at least they hadn't become inflated by their own ego of being advanced students. Berowalt could only count his blessings, as he figured it was going to be a long day dealing with some stuck up brats or what not. Still it made no sense in why the previous instructor would decide to retire from this class... They all seemed fairly level headed from first introductions, none of them had complained or muttered when Berowalt asked such a simple task. Well, that was until there was a slight pause.

One girl seemed to be off in her own world, it was almost like she didn't even want to be here, that was slightly irritating for Berowalt, but eventually her friend got the girls attention by tapping her on the shoulder. She popped up like a rocket stating her name, it was almost comical in the way she stared at Berowalt. It was damn near accurate to say she appeared to be caught in some headlights like a deer. A small chuckle escaped the instructor as he watched the event unfold. Clapping his hands together and nodding. "Alright, you can sit back down."

He never got rid of his giant smile while awaiting the rest of the class to finish their little project. Once everyone had introduced themselves he nodded ever so slightly. "Well, today I'm going to do something different from the average regime, today I want you all to come up with one thing that is special to you, and write it down. Then bring it too me, we'll play a game of how well you know your fellow classmates, I'll mix them up in my cup up here." He said motioning to the teachers cup on the table. "And, I'll read them out aloud, and we'll take turns with each student stating who they believe it belongs to. At the end of the day, the person to answer the most correctly. Will get a prize of their choice." He said with a chuckle.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:59 am

Aria sat back down letting out a sigh as what a idiot she seemed letting herself go off into her own world, what a idiot she must seemed like to their new...teacher. She looked towards the window listening to Berowalt explain the next task as she sighed accepting a piece of paper writing down her answer of 'vice chief of the R and D department of the committee 'as she folded up the piece of paper walking towards him with everyone else putting the paper into the box with the others before she sat back down folding her hands in her lap watching berowalt with her signature playful smile

#6 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:55 am

Everyone seemed to follow what Berowalt was saying without complaining at least for now, though some of them seemed to scoff at the little activity that they had been ordered to do. Perhaps within their thoughts, they wondered just what the hell was going on with their so called substitute teacher. Finally when everyone had finished placing their small little papers in his cup, Berowalt reached into the cup and began mixing them together, before pulling out papers one at a time and stating what they said. Though, the results where similar to what he had expected, hardly anyone knew anything about one another.

He finally got to one, that made him stop and reread the paper himself, it seemed that Berowalt had come into possession of someone that was extraordinary in his class. "I am the vice chief of the Research and Development within the committee." He said with a small smile on his face, he awaited for people to try and figure out whom it had belong too, but his eyes had already settled on the only student he figured in the class would be worthy of such a position, as he had already heard about her famous paintings in the past.

If Aria had looked up towards Berowalt, she would easily see that his eyes had focused on her. It was as if he was trying to stare into her soul with a smoldering look. A soft smirk on his face, and a little nod of his head. To signal that she could stand up after everyone's wild guess. Clearing his throat Berowalt proceeded to speak. "So, I think this is a good demonstration, while you all are brilliant and successful, it won't last long as you don't even take time to realize just what makes everyone special."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:54 am

Aria focused on the drawing she was working on on a plain sheet on notebook paper. she answered when needed on who was what and everything as she noticed everyone was stomped on the last statement having no clue who claimed this title as she looked up seeing that the substitute knew right off hand who owned this title as she sighed slowly standing up listening to the praise as everyone looked towards her "Yes I am the vice chief of the committee and I am a some what famous painter at the age of 19."She replied getting some shocked looks at the fact "but don't worry i enjoy being a student and take my studies and friends seriously"She replied

#8 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 am

The girl didn't even try to hide the fact that she was part of the committee. Then again an organization that was almost as powerful as the other forces out there, such as the Shinigami and the Hollows... It was bound to be a rather easy time to proclaim something so easily, even though Berowalt himself had remained neutral. Clapping his hands together he looked around at the rest of his class with a soft chuckle. "Well, now that we've got the silly things out of the way, it's the more serious portion. I hope you all were taking notes like a good student, I'd like to ask you to put down your pencils, and bring forth y'alls notebooks." He said patting the desk in front of him. "So I can give y'all a participation grade."

View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Managing work and play on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 am

"How is that silly? You asked this of a advance class like us do a ice breaker of something that is irrelevant to all of us or to those who really dont have much use or want for friends outside our class life?"Aria asked not understanding how it was silly. She put her stuff away before bringing out her text book and supplies needed for notes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum