Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 am

It was nighttime in Musutafu. The full moon out, clear skies. And out in the city, Jun walked towards his destination. He was wearing something somewhat scandalous. Either way, he'd snuck out of the dorms to go clubbing a little bit. He turned the corner to an inset section, that led right to where he needed to go. A teen club. For those that really needed something legal to do. It served appetizers and soda, but the big draw was karaoke and dancing. And Jun fit right in and got right to it. He was enough of a regular for the staff to know his face, earning him more than a few smiles. After drinking a bit at the bar, he moved on to the dance floor for a while. A place to have a good time really.

What he didn't know was that things were going to go badly real quick...

Jun's outfit:



Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm

The full moon seemed about right for the young woman stalking through the city after dark, looking just as unhinged as she usually did as she tracked down the source of some nearby noise. It seemed that there was some sort of gathering going on, the perfect feeding ground for her ravenous hunger. Though to look at her in her current state, the deep red of her armoured suit seemed to have taken the form of a thin flowing dress rather than it's usual hefty armour plating. It would look normal to all but the most observant, and with everyone partying the night away that might just be a little hard.

Her eyes darted left and right, everyone seemed to be having a good time, enough that they were mostly ignoring her as she paced through the crowd to find what she wanted. For now it seemed she was calm, though anyone paying attention would notice the girl was a little strange. Like she was about to snap at the smallest provocation. To those who had really been paying attention, they might be able to figure out she was a rather dangerous individual from various public safety announcements around the place.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:28 am

Jun was taking a break from the dancing. And just watching people. One in particular caught his eye. And he paid the most attention to her. There was something in the back of his mind about her...but more than that...she seemed like trouble. No, more than just trouble. He noticed the manager was eyeing her as well. The five foot six boy stood up and went up to her to talk. They both agreed that she was just looking for an excuse to start something. But for now, they needed to keep an eye out on her. Jun was a known UA student, but without a license, he couldn't actually do anything if she was an actual villain. Aside from self-defense. He snapped a photo of her. And texted the police, asking them if she was on a list or something, as something just didn't seem quite right with him. She seemed too...familiar in a way.

Their response told him everything he needed to know. "Get yourself and everyone else out. Heroes will be arriving as soon as possible, but the nearest ones are still quite a ways off." After showing the text to the manager, she started detailing things to the staff. And little by little, small groups of people were leaving. Jun stayed though. He and the staff were going to be the last ones out. Hopefully, the woman wouldn't notice...or start something too soon. The nearest hero was still too far away...



Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Suzume couldn't help but notice certain people looking at her funny, or at least she thought they were. That little voice in the back of her head was coming back, with the parasitic armour already starting to draw energy from the girl to induce the hunger that had consumed her for so long. Her hand twitched slightly, dark lines growing down from her wrists and down the length of her fingers as the armour began to grow. Thankfully for those who had been informed of the threat she didn't seem to notice right away, seeing as they were slowly filing people out. It was only when the building began to truly empty out did she snap out of her own thoughts.

Her meal had been stolen from her... a spark of anger would consume her as the entire length of her arm began to grow into it's living suit of armour. The nice dress flattening to her body at the same time. She was coated head to toe in moments, with her eyes being the last things covered. The first person to draw her ire would be the young blond boy, who would get a moment of eye contact to realize he was not dealing with the average villain. This woman didn't want to rob him, or this club, or even just cause a commotion. What she wanted was his life, and if she wasn't stopped, probably the lives of everyone else still in the building.

A wickedly sharp blade would form over her right arm, glistening with an almost mettalic sheen from the lights in the building as she charged forward. Clearly ready to skewer the boy if he wasn't quick enough to react. Aiming to simply run him through.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Things were moving nicely. Until they were almost done...when she snapped. Almost like she noticed. Jun made eye contact...and knew he was in for a rough ride...this wasn't a half-baked criminal. Armor formed and she made a sword/spear of some type and charged him. And fast too. Hooking his foot around the bar stool, he deflected the weaponized quirk while moving away from the bar. What few was left ran like hell. Jun went right into a back flip, then jumped back again, firing a fire ball. If it missed, it would break the bottles of carbonated drinks behind the counter, but otherwise didn't really do anything. He grabbed some glasses and threw them at her though. Maybe getting splashed would snap her out of it. He wasn't real keen on using his quirk right now. Even more so since he had more power than control...and in a situation like this, that wasn't ideal.

He did make his way to the exit, though. Hopefully she wouldn't cut him off...



Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:26 pm

The girl didn't seem to slow down, the blade that had grown on her arm easily slicing through the chair used to deflect her attack while giving him just enough to to put some distance. However, he would notice she didn't even try to dodge as the fireball glanced of the armour, along with the glasses that he threw only moments later. It seemed like he was dealing with a walking tank, though it wasn't as if he had really gone all out in his defense so far. Regardless, before he could manage to make it through the exit, Suzume had grown what seemed to be some spine-like spear out of the strange armour, which she proceeded to hurl through the air to either skewer the boy, or if it missed simply lodge itself through to door to prevent escape. At this stage it was only them left really. She said nothing the whole time, though she seemed to be moving slower now that there was no easy means of escape. Her body twitching slightly as she approached, giving her already ominous nature an even more unnatural feeling to it.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Jun did an ad-hock twist to avoid being skewered. His yellow tie was now much shorter, and the spear lodged itself in the door jam. Hard. Yeah, only way he's busting out of there is blasting his way out. Still, he landed on his back, and jumped right back up, staring her down. He wasn't going to get out of this without a fight. Holding out his right hand, he formed a small fireball the size of a small melon. Unlike the last one, this one's flames seemed a hell of a lot more concentrated...a lot more powerful...like a small sun. It illuminated the entire floor. And He fired it.

Moving to his left, he sent another spiral of flames at her. This time, activating the fire alarm and the sprinkler system. Jun sent a decently powerful fire blast at the door to blast it open. And dived through it while everything was getting soaked. Turning around, he slammed an electrified ball just inside. Four point five million volts will sure to leave a mark. The boy climbed the steps to see a very empty street. Like an idiot, he just kind of stood there, admiring the emptiness.



Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] It's time to Paarrrty! on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Jun would have a moments reprieve, the last thing he would see of the girl was leaving her doused in the water from the fire alarms to be shocked by his rather clever combo attack. There was no screams of pain however, in fact there was hardly a sound over the alarm that had been activated.


The fireball hit her solidly on her left side, breaking off some of the armour there to reveal the bare skin beneath, giving enough time for the second half of the attack to hit. The shock was enough to stop her, though it seemed the carapace was a poor conductor even if it was coated in water. So she was soon walking on out and up the stairs, angrier than she had been in quite a while.

She would maker her way up the stairs, seething with rage as she approached the rather distracted young boy. The armour on her side would slowly begin to reform, though it seemed to be smouldering slightly from the blast. Regardless of if her noticed her approach or not, she would move in for the kill, the deadly bladed arm would be lashed out fiercely, aiming for his lower back.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum