Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Hikari Raito on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:31 am

YOUTH TEMPLATE

Name: Hikari Raito
Alias: Blue Bomber
Race: Human
Personality: Hikari has a reputation for being outgoing, friendly, and a poor student who would much rather prefer to spend his time doing anything but studying. Though he is in fact quite intelligent, his academic failings are caused more by a lack of oompah, than anything else. His interests lie in other areas, sports like soccer and inline skating; His absolute favorite past time would probably be Hero Training, where he consistently excels at the challenges put forth in the class.

As a civilian, Hikari behaves quite like a normal schoolchild might. He sleeps in (and is often late for class), has an enthusiasm for sports, and collects video games and action figures. His outlook on life is simple, and while he is initially mildly selfish and lazy, he has grown a profound sense of empathy

Alignment: Lawful Good
Blood Type: A+
Birthplace: Tokyo
Current Place of Residence: U-A Dorms
Appearance:
Base Appearance:
Quirk Active:
Height and Weight: 5'5" 145lbs

QUIRK

Quirk Name: MegaMan
Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Description: Hikari's quirk is a full body transformation, that covers his body in a flexible, yet sturdy armor like material that is a good conductor of heat and electricity, where he also gains the appearance to change either of his arms into a blaster cannon that normally fires condensed orbs of pure energy, that hits a bit stronger than a punch. Though that is only one part of his quirk, the other only takes into effect when Hikari comes in contact with a person who has an emitter type quirk, where upon physical contact with that person while transformed for the next six shots Hikari's blasts are augmented with the person he touched's power.

Meaning if he came in contact with someone with a fire emitter quirk his blasts would become explosive fireballs. Though Hikari's copied effects aren't as potent as the originators, so anything with a duration, would have it's duration shortened greatly.

Unfortunately, the versatility of his power, comes with a decent draw back of well, wearing him out rather quickly.

HISTORY

Hero Role Model: N/A
History:
RP Sample: Pew, Pew, Pew

Last edited by Shana on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

#2 Re: Hikari Raito on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:18 am

So long as you know that armor isn't impenetrable. I'd also argue that it's a great conductor of heat and electricity.

Edit: It would also be appreciated if you filled in Blood Type, birthplace, and current place of residence real quick. Then I'll move it, just dm me in discord.

I don't like it, particularly since the drawback seems...small. So be careful with it. Approved.

C+ with A+ potential.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum