Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:17 am

Karma was wearing his civilian clothes, plus a hat and lightly tinted sunglasses. He hated being recognized in a bank of all places. Hence the light disguise. He knew he shouldn't be embarrassed for cashing in a paycheck, everyone does it. But it does bother him somewhat. He waited in line. Where a little kid a few people in front of him with his mother just kept staring at the hero. The mostly black haired young man smiled and waved at the squirt. Who blushed and looked away.

Just as the kid's mother was about to start on her banking business, the doors flew open to show five people using their quirks to take down the security system and knock out the guards. One of them wielded a shotgun and pointed it at the mother and kid. And fired. Only for Karma to be in front of them, his diamond scales having formed on his back. Jumping back and turning, he pointed the gun up and backhanded the villain into the marble pillar. The rest of his skin manifested into the diamond scales that was his quirk. That gave more than a few surprised gasps. But the villains didn't back down. He could handle all four of them...but if just one got a hold of a hostage...

And it seemed one attempted to do just that as the other three went at him. Hopefully, there was someone else nearby to stop that from happening while he took on the other three...

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:51 am

"Oh boy....You all screwed up even trying this."Said voice as a raven black haired woman slowly came into the bank "It's time for you all to fear true darkness."She said as the woman's blood red eyes scanned the area as she had a simple black tank top and a flowing black shirt. she had black knee high. her black hair was pulled up into a bun with two knee length braides. She smirked "time to play."She added before her shadow began to move suddenly on its own to form a black figure of the woman as it gained a white smile "Play time" the female sounding shadow said. The woman looked towards the one free enemy moving forward as her shadow moved quickly getting ahold of the male as it turned three times before tossing him into a wall allowing her hand to form claw like.

"Good restraint..."She said to her shadow as she tied the man up making sure he stayed knocked out before she turned towards the other three "I got this... Go...Shadow dome."She Said as the shadow formed a black circle engulfing the entire room in black. Rose's eyes glowed allowing her to see through the pitch darkness. She moved quickly making good work of aiming only for the villains in the complete darkness. Soon the pitch blackness decreased to nothing as The woman stood behind the remaining three villains she had taken out and bound. "Not worth the fight."She added looking around "Is everyone okay?"she asked

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:16 am

Just as he was about to pummel the three guys, a new figure showed up, restrained the fourth, turned everything black, and got the three. Karma blinked, still in his fighting stance. He would have been...barely slower in taking them out. But her quirk allowed her to take care of them without any resistance. You can't fight what you can't see. He relaxed and twisted his back. As much protection and impact spread as he gets from his quirk, something like that is still felt pretty well. "Aside from my back likely being in knots this afternoon, I'll be fine. Only other injured seems to be the guards, but doesn't seem like they're serious." He didn't recognize her at all. But he texted the police about the would-be robbers. "I don't believe I caught a name? Hero alias or otherwise? It's only right credit is given where credit is due...I'd have been slower." The pro hero rubbed the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. Despite some praises from the other customers. Who also directed their praises to the unknown woman.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:09 am

Rose listened as she sighed a sigh of relief"It is a relief that no one is seriously hurt. The name is Black Rose. I am not that new but I am also not that old...I try staying out of the way of everyone till eveningish"She replied as she nodded to the crowd accepting the praise even though she wasn't sure how she felt being in the said spotlight for the first time. She looked at her shadow seeing it move before it went still as if noticing she was watching it.

" For now on, villians will not be able to hide even in the dark. As long as i am breathing i will protect the Innocent and bring justice to those who try harming our way of life. You have my word citizens." She announced to the bank folding her arms watching each and every one of them with her blood red eyes.

#5 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:33 pm

The crowd went wild after the declaration. Earning a grin from Karma. He did his business with his bank, and motioned for her to follow him. "I try to avoid the spotlight myself. I assume it's because of your quirk that you typically stay out till evening. Still, it was impressive...using it to restrain someone then turning the area black. You can't fight what you can't see. Any chance you're a part of an agency or looking to join one? I would be honored to have you on my team..." That was the truth. The applications would be quite handy in a number of situations. With Shade being able to be at multiple places at once, and him and her on the frontlines? It would be a good team.

Although, he could imagine the tabloids right now, seeing him with such a pretty girl. Not like it ever really mattered to him.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 am

"I normally don't care for the spot light or really hero agencies until recently I feel that it was needed for me to actually attempt to be useful and part of society instead of hiding and dealing with things on my own. I will say that I can possibly enjoy the fact of being part of an Agency. So yes, I will accept your offer of joining your group...Karma right?"asked Rose with a smile as she been debating this decision for years now. Seems she was going to do it right now.

#7 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:01 am

She gave him an answer right away. And it made him smile. "Karma Midokawa. Also known as Diamond Snake. Pleasure. Want to stop by tomorrow and we can discuss things more in detail? Oh, and I wouldn't mind having you as an assistant for a UA class I plan on hosting later at the school." It was something he did every so often, although each lesson was different. And voluntary. Still, with Rose, it would allow him to do much more in terms of lessons. And instill a little something in with the students. Give them a proper taste of things to expect.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] The Diamond and the Rose (Rose) on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:37 am

"Roseletta Taramoru is my name but I prefer Rose."She replied messing with one of her braids before she listened to him speak of discussing the details tomorrow "Alright that will be fine for me. I also guess that I could help assist the hero classes with you if you really want, Most don't seem to notice me until today and i don't exactly act or give the sense of a hero."She said watching him with her blood red eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum