Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm

I'd heard stories about this kid. None of them were pleasant, and to boot... I knew what might happen if I wasn't careful. His quirk was so.... weird. It was the obscurity of it that made me nervous. I was never nervous. Thinking about it, the best way to sort this out was to try and figure out the subtleties of his quirk. If there was any vulnerability, anything I could mess with, I might still have a chance. I'd just have to work at it carefully. I stood there, looking at him, shaking my head. I wanted to play it cool, but internally, I couldn't believe I was gonna be careful. I was so used to just going in and being reckless, because normally I could get away with it. Here? Not so much. "Care to show a girl a good time?"

View user profile

#2 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 am

Accelerator walked into the arena with the crowd fixated on him, portions of it were cheering him and portions of it genuinely seemed to fear him. He was going to be a popular hero no matter what came of this tournament, his quirk assured him of that much. Such unlimited power and potential, and he knew the only thing he wanted on this was to prove he was the best in the world at any given time, at all times, of all times. He wanted to be the strongest, and this pipsqueak with her joke of a quirk wasn't going to stop him now, or ever.

Accelerator began to walk towards the girl, each step he took altering the vectors of whatever was beneath him. In this instance the arena floor began to shatter and crack and follow behind him. Not all of it, but large portions ready to be thrown at her position. "I'll give you a couple seconds to forfeit, but I won't tolerate anyone who thinks they can beat me.. I will not tolerate anyone who believes there is a chance they can beat me.. and that includes you.. So get on with it... kehehe.."

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:32 pm

He did nothing but smile devilishly and taunt me, saying I'd have a few seconds to forfeit. He even taunted my 'chances' of winning. He seemed to realize my predicament better than I did. I did have an idea though. It'd probably fail, but it'd be more fun than anything else I'd thought of. "I just wanted to congratulate you." I'd begin, walking forward. I'm not sure he'd catch on in time, but it'd be an attempt if nothing else. If no action were taken, I'd eventually walk directly into him. As dumb as it sounded, yes, my intention was to walk into him.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:13 am

As the woman approached Accelerator he sighed, annoyed by her false bravado and beyond retarded plan, he launched the sections of the arena at her in order to batter her with them. He had no intent of dragging this fight out, no intent of letting her believe this was going to be a competitive affair or that he would perhaps take it easy on her. He wasn't here to make friends or play kid games he was here to completely and totally destroy his competition and assert his dominance over the field. As the rocks crashed down towards her in a pattern no human was going to escape without help, he decided to get his favorite piece of equipment ready. If she was still standing, she wouldn't be for long.

#5 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Walking forward seemed to irritate the boy, and the result was better than I could have hoped. While I still didn't feel like I could beat him, I could at least show everyone that I still deserved to fight. As bits of the arena, tiles, rubble came flying at me, I calculated the chances of me making it through in one piece, 100%. Most people would probably get crushed to death, but I knew exactly how to tip the odds in my favor. Whether by dodging to the side, sliding under the oncoming debris, or vaulting over tiles, I made my way inward. At this point, I was very clearly showing off. The crowd seemed to be cheering me on, knowing how difficult the maneuvering would normally be. Finally, I was standing within 10 feet of him, staring him down. I knew it was over now. He'd be able to tell, because the once brave expression on my face was now a crumpled grimace. However he saw that, I'd just tell him. "Do your worst." That was if he even waited for my permission.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:51 am

Hahahaha yeah no, Accelerator wasn't waiting for her permission if you need a spoiler here folks. As the woman seemed to manipulate the world around her in some way to avoid the rubble being thrown her way, Accelerator decided to give her something a bit more difficult to walk through. Two metal balls launched out of his belt, aimed for both of her knees hoping to incapacitate her. If his plan was a success Accelerator would sigh and glare at the judges. "Fights over, ring the bell and let me relax a bit. This isn't even going to be fun if you keep giving me weaklings like this one.." He would turn his back to her, and let the judges do their job.

By all intents and purposes, the fight should be over.

#7 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:44 am

Of course, I should have known that I had nothing left. There were no words I could have possibly uttered after he made his move. He flung two metal balls that followed me so much that there wasn't anything I could do to escape them. My knees were pushed inward so hard, they buckled and crumpled. If you really need the visual... you know the bendy thing your legs do? Mine were bending the other way. The ear-piercing scream that resulted from that probably drowned out the witty line that Accelerator was entertaining himself with. I honestly hoped someone had some sympathy for the girl whose legs were now backwards. I was gonna need it after spending some quality time with Recovery Girl.

I never imagined that I could feel so much pain. The two that came in to cart me out had to spend a few minutes trying to figure out the proper way to pick me up. Either way, once I was out, that was it. I felt bad for whoever had to 'fight' him next round.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Event] Accelerator vs Miku on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:43 am

Accelerator heard the sickening scream as it echo'd throughout the arena and the crowd went quiet. No doubt in large part due to the fact that they had just watched a helpless teen girl be maimed right in front of them. Sure, Accelerator wasn't exactly one to get involved with the overall spirit of the games, but at this point he didn't really have to be all for that now did he? After-all, he had won and she had lost. Only one of them was ever going to advance and Accelerator's goal the entire time was to win and make an impression, a task he was positive he had succeeded in doing and with that, he began to walk away leaving the medics to do what medics do.

Which is to say, be completely fucking useless to him.

(Accel advances)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum