Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Learning about one's self on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Aurora was sitting on a bench using her quirk to test the distance she can manage to see "20 meters...five cars length...not far enough...not useful to anyone...I am a crummy hero...maybe i will just be like my parents...with the police."She spoke to herself having lasted 5 minutes so far "maybe wearing a mask will be a good thing...new gloves and a mask....maybe a bigger hood..will help hide my quirk"She spoke to herself.

She sighed deciding to stop usung her quirk before she rubbed her glazed eyes " now just to sit and wait for my sight" She added while she felt around in her bag bring out a notepad and pencil scribbling down notes as her face just kept forward as there was no point trying to look down since she couldn't see
anything.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:39 am

"You know, it's always both fascinating and odd to see you writing when you don't have your sight." A fair familiar voice said before the owner sat down next to Aura. Joshua looked at one of his 'sisters', a smile on his face though Aura wouldn't be able to see it at this point in time. He gently took her stylus out of her hand and returned it to her pad before placing it with a cold metallic item after the sound of a soda can being opened reached her ears. "It's your favorite, so drink up. Might help you feel better. So, you want to tell me what you're doing all the way out here? Something I can help with?

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:02 am

"it is all by memory...I maybe can't see but I do have my memory that is sharp."She replied blinking some as she recognized that voice being Amaya's Boyfriend Joshua. She let him move the stylus out of her hand as she held it out once she heard the can opening "I am out here seeing how far i can project and seeing how different walls and materials look through the projection...with this quirk i can see figured through blue walls the density and or material might make it hard for me to see or project through and an i am trying to see how well I do."She said "Its my sort of training. I can't really train my other one other then standing pain."She replied.

#4 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:13 am

"Well, sadly I can't help with that and aint gonna be someone to cause you pain through that secondary part of her quirk." Joshua said, a frown forming on his face. "But developing the primary part of your quirk is a good idea. But you can't just test your limited, you need to push beyond them, like Amaya and I did with our training. You know, Plus Ultra and all that jazz. I understand out school's motto but I think it's kinda stupid. If you plan on being a hero, of course you're going to have to push beyond your limits, because sometimes your limits aren't enough."

Pausing in his little speech for a second, he mulled some thoughts over before addressing Aura again.
"So, tell me, are you doubting yourself? Cause I saw you muttering to yourself but I didn't catch any words. But your expression said you were... frustrated."

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:38 am

"How can i possibly push past my limits with my core quirk? Only side effect is being blind for the time I used it I am not happy with my radius of projection."She replied "I can do up to 20 meters right now...If we are fighting in a city or industrial type of environment, I might not be able to project through so much at one time."She replied "Since I know i am a support class, I need to get better at knowing make ups of buildings and objects while I am in my quirk so i can better position myself and assist my said hero or team mate."She said "My other one i have to focus on pain tolerance and it isn't that hard by pinching myself cause that is what it feels at first...very gradual pain to a severe pain...the bad part is its constantly active which is why i am always covered up from nearly head to toe. I'm going to make a mask or something soon that will cover my face as it's the only skin i have exposed.."She replied as she had a point she didn't know what materials will allow her to project through or not.

#6 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:44 am

"Well, one thing you can do to break through your limits is expand your range. It doesn't have to be by much, just a little bit at the time. If you can eventually double your range, I can imagine how useful you would be for scouting." Joshua said. "And you can only find out how well it works on certain materials by experimenting. So, don't be afraid to push yourself. Sometimes the biggest leaps begin with the smallest steps forward... that probably makes no sense. Anyway, just be patient, push yourself a little bit at a time, and eventually you'll get stronger. Kamis know, Amaya and I didn't grow stronger over night. It will take time. But if you need support, you know you can ask me and Amaya for help. And possibly Anna if she's in the mood."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:27 pm

"I'm trying but you and amaya had parents and a lot of encouragement to make your quirk your own to make it strong and very useful. Amaya always had a knack being the daughter of two ice heros. She always knew what she wanted to do and how to use her quirk, even barrier Anna knew what she was best at."Said Aurora "You had drive and motive without anyone telling you otherwise. My parents always discouraged me to use or really even speak of having a quirk. They would whether have everyone think i was quirkless then having one...But can you blame them with their line of work with the police when they stop attacks and their interrogations...Like really, I am nothing but a target to those who actually know what i can do."She replied "I was surprised you guys and My aunt and uncle could even get my parents to allow me to attend the academy."She added turning her head towards him before facing forward.

#8 Re: [Open] Learning about one's self on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 am

"You know what I always wanted to say to your parents? Screw them. Like seriously, forget about them. They wanted you to deny a part of yourself, for you not to be you. They wanted you to be whatever they wanted, without concern for your personal wants or desires. So, forget about them and be a little selfish. Be a bit more like Anna but for the love of Izanagi, do not become her. I don't think I could handle two sisters with horrible attitudes." Joshua said, ending the last sentence with a laugh. "So, my advice to you is forget about your damn parents and enjoy your newfound freedom and just explore parts about yourself you never got a chance to before. But be careful not to lose yourself and become someone even Amaya, Anna, and I wouldn't recognize."

He opened his mouth to speak again but before he could, a small scream caught his attention and he turned around to see a young girl having been knocked over by someone who hadn't been watching where they were going while they passed her. The other person muttered something before continuing on their way while the girl picked up several objects that had fallen on the floor.
"Asshole." Joshua muttered to himself before getting up to go over and help the girl.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum