Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Oh Hello There (Noz/Mei) on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:21 am

I felt much lighter as she took my hand, as though she were bringing me into a world of her own. When we arrived at her home, it would seem much that way. It seemed that she kept her private life and her public life very separate. I wasn't sure if it was the bag or the toys littered here and there, but it would seem that I'd get the explanation soon enough. She simply said she'd cleaned earlier and that she'd rather go change real quick. Rather than wait, I figured it wouldn't matter. One thing that no one knew about me is that the hero outfit I wore was a step up from casual wear. I undid the cape, neatly folded it, took off my outer layer, and the kevlar pants that went with it, and that was all. I was now in a t-shirt and comfy cotton knee shorts. I waited for her to come back out and gauged her reaction as she started to tell me about all of the admittedly cute things laying around. She seemed awfully confused as she'd gone from asking if I'd like an explanation to just... gawking.

"What's wrong? I mean, yes I'd like an explanation. I'm sure there's a pretty good reason for it."

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Oh Hello There (Noz/Mei) on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:37 am

She would rub her eyes slightly wondering if she had been deprived of sleep and working too hard. Had she been using her quirk too much? Had she hit her head? Was he a magician? His clothes had changed in the time it took hers to, except he hadn't any clothes with him. She would mull over the options before looking him up and down. However, his new outfit was a complete turn around from his hero one and it was admittedly cuter. Then again, to her all normal outfits were much cuter because the others had far too much effort put into them. They were flashy, loud, and screamed for all the attention they could get, which was the point. Nonetheless, she enjoyed more casual wear that spoke levels about a person's interests and styles.

Anyway, Mei would shake her head realizing she had been staring too long as she continued to straighten up frantically. "R-right! So, anyway, all of this belongs to my niece. I've adopted her under my care and she has been for a few years now. Not many, but a few. She developed signs of her quirk at a later than normal age. We're not sure why, but it happened. Anyway the day she developed her quirk, there was an accident. A few people died because of something she couldn't control. It was a mess. She was a mess. I was a mess. So, now she's mine. We try to work things out a lot of the time, but I'm just so busy. She doesn't necessarily like being around me. So, she does small things like this to deter me, but I always clean up the mess hoping that she'll see that I notice and care," Mei's voice hadn't wavered, but a sigh would escape her mouth before she would look to Noz. "She's very adorable though. I love her with everything I have. She's all I have. She's all that's left of my family."

Eveeything would be straightened up by now and Mei would be looking away from Noziel nefore walking around the corner and into the kitchen. A flashing light would blink three times before Mei would like her head back around the corner, "Also, her quirk is that she causes sound waves when her body makes noise. She has special headphones to cancel it out, but she's deaf without them and still a bit hard of hearing with them. So, we installed flashing lights so nobody could sneak up and scare her. It happened once... yeaaaahhh." Mei would trail off before walking back into the kitchen and opening the many storage areas looking for something, anything to eat. She would call out to Noz, "Would you like to have dinner with me? I could make something or we could go get something. What do you like?"

View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Oh Hello There (Noz/Mei) on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Her gawking was followed by blinking, staring, more blinking, and a head shake, as though she didn't understand the simple fact that I'd just worn normal clothes under my hero uniform. It's not like my hero garb was tight or spandex or anything. It was kinda loose, which was really nice for wind control. That, and I never overheated. She'd finally finished looking me up and down, and seemed to have realized she'd been fixated on me as she coughed nervously and regathered herself. Oh god... is that what I looked like earlier? Well at least I wasn't the only one.

She began to talk about her niece, who she'd apparently taken under her care after an accident that resulted in a few deaths. The gravity of the explanation weighed on me heavily. It was always possible for a quirk to be so dangerous that without control it would injure or even kill... The most my parents ever had to deal with was the worry of me floating up too high and then forgetting that I could control my descent. Oh boy. She denoted that the mess that resulted that became her mess, that she was a mess, and I looked to her, and a look of sympathy crossed my face. As she detailed the fact that the two didn't really get along well either, I frowned a bit more. The toys were a message, one that Mei chose to shrug off, as an attempt to get through to the young girl. She did say earnestly that she loved the girl, and would care for her with her life. I nodded. "If you'd like, I wouldn't mind getting to know her, and if she lets me... helping out with taking care of her. I don't know if that's too much for me to offer... but I feel touched by the thought of it. I've always loved helping people... I guess this is an extension of that."

I would allow her to continue talking as she finished cleaning up, noting that the girl's quirk was something related to sound waves. Interesting. She also mentioned that special lights were installed to prevent someone from sneaking up on her, since she wore headphones that both helped her hear, and contained her quirk. The result of that having apparently happened is bad enough that I was rethinking my earlier offer. Oh boy. I would have a few minutes to think about it as she'd wandered off into the kitchen. It wasn't long though before I heard her ask if I'd wanted something to eat. I hadn't thought about it until now, but yeah, I was kinda hungry. She'd offered a choice of her cooking or going out someplace... I mean... uh.

I wasn't going to pass up a chance like this. I wanted to know. "Dinner sounds great! Do you mind making something? It doesn't really matter what it is, I'm not picky." A few moments would pass as she'd likely get her things together and sounds of food-related things could be heard, but I'd ask her against my better judgement... "Does the niece of yours have a name?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum