Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

"I know everyone is. My cousins are excited about this festival but they are able to actually fight...I am more of a said support..."She replied listening to Kamiko Before closing her eyes for a few seconds before she opened them as the bright teal disappeared to a snow white. Her body became still as a ghost like figure or projection of Aurora formed beside her "This is my Quirk...Mom calls it 3rd person...This is one of my two said quirks." Said Aurora. "My second one is more of a Memory gathering...By touching you I can see memories but...both have a bad thing effect on me...this quirk i am blind for the amount of time i use it...my other one...i feel pain from it and I will fall asleep afterwards."She said before the projection disappeared. Aurora's white eyes returned her teal color but seemed glazed over "I am only telling you because it might help you understand why I am not as excited as I should be."She replied

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
Kamiko would blink, seeing the girl activate her quirk and show off exactly what she could do. It wasn't like anything she had ever seen before, though she could agree that it wouldn't be particularly useful in combat. Outside that though it could really be useful. Once that got out she was sure Aurora was going to get some agency offers.

"Oh? That's actually pretty cool! I'd show you mine, but I don't think the school would appreciate that" Kamiko would just shrug, they would need to go to the sports fields to really test it out at all. "But yeah, I don't think you have to worry. I reckon all the agencies are gonna be after you" she nods.

View user profile
"It is not a cool quirk...its a horrible one...i can't fight and i am useless to defend myself after using my quirk. If anything, I am a big target for the villains...I mean my abilities is the reason i was raised the way i was."She replied "my parents are with the police force they made tons of enemies because of their quirks but both of their quirks are combined into me...I highly doubt any hero agency with get me if the villains don't...it is hard to keep my quirk under wraps here especially since i want to join the festival to get out and just enjoy life."She replied with a sigh before she laughed "I bet it is really awesome quirk."She added with a smiled as she could imagine what Kamiko was going to be able to do.

"I think you're worrying too much! No one is going to get you around here and once you finish the course I bet you'll get signed on" Kamiko nodded, seeming rather confident in her analysis. "I could probably give a recommendation with whatever agency I join, might be able to get you in" she would then go on to drain the rest of her drink. Deciding to show off just a little of her quirk by inducing a strong magnetic field through the material, crushing it with no apparent effort. Only to casually toss it over her shoulder into one of the nearby bins. "If you're interested I can show you what I can do, no secrets over here" The girl shrugged, after all, she was rather proud of her quirk and it seemed like Aurora had told her a pretty big secret. So it was only fair.

View user profile
"Sorry, I tend to do this a lot thanks to my parents" She replied scratching the back of her head "Honestly, best thing i see happening is being stuck behind a desk in a office...Just like my parents and their police occupation."Said Aurora sighing as she smiled " You think you can do that for me?"asked Aurora hearing Kamiko's Confidence in possibly getting Aurora a recommendation to whichever agency she went to "That would be wonderful!"She replied happily about the possibility before she listened to Kamiko saying she could show Aurora her quirk "Really? Your willing to show me?"asked Aurora kinda excited as she always loved seeing new quirks and how awesome they tend to be compared to hers.

"Not every hero needs to be on the front lines you know, just relax" Kamiko would stand and stretch "And I sure will, follow me!" When Aurora got up she would lead them out of the cafeteria and out for another walk. This time it seemed they were headed to the training grounds, which seemed a little empty really. Not that it bothered Kamiko all too much, it was probably better for what she wanted to do anyway.

With a nice safe distance from anything that might catch on fire, people included, Kamiko would stretch a little more. Though Aurora would immediately feel something rising around them until suddenly the electrical powers sparked to life. Bright bolts crackling over the girl's body to jump to the ground. "That's better" Kamiko would draw the coin she had been playing with before from her pocket. "Now I've been working on this for a while now, but I think I've finally got it" the girl would not, turning to face out towards the training grounds.

With the coin balanced on her index finger, she brought it closer to her thumb as the arcs of electricity seemed to intensify, mostly around her hand. With little more than a flick of her thumb she sent the little coin flying forwards in a burst of light and sound. Impacting a training target on the opposite end of the grounds only to shatter it to splinters. The girl's hand still seemed to be crackling with energy, though it died down after a short while. "What do ya think? I call that one the railgun"

Last edited by Makishima on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
"Yeah but who wants a sidekick that isn't useful other then watching from afar..."She asked Kamiko before she got up dumping her tray following after Kamiko to the training grounds. She stood at a distance from Kamiko. She watched Kamiko as she noticed a change in the air rising before sparks began to come from Kamiko's body arching all around bouncing.

What an amazing sight to see. Aurora watched wide eyed at the entire scene "Oh my god Kamiko! That was incredible!"She shouted in excitement clapping her hands together "Such a cool quirk and an ability to use with it, I am still so jealous of how cool you and your quirk are."Said Aurora with a big smile

Kamiko smiled, the electricity on her arm slowly dying off until it faded completely. it always left a slight tingling through her body manipulating so much energy at once, but she was sure it was going to get better the more she practiced. Though she was rather happy with the reaction. It was a flashy ability to be sure, and she was certain it was going to be the signature move that she was known for, and she had only just begun to master her abilities. So really it could only get better from here.

"Yeah, I'm hoping that'll get peoples attention. I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with it though" of course she wouldn't use something like that and go all out, that was just asking for trouble. The railgun was certainly going to prove quite the obstacle for any would-be opponent and she planned to make liberal use of it if necessary.

View user profile

#19 Re: [Private] Making New Friends (Oracle/Railgun) on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:03 pm

"It is flashy and will really be a signature for you for sure and I agree I feel sorry for whoever have to deal with that rail gun you speak of."She said with a smile tilting her head to the side watching rail gun before hearing the bell "Seems lunch period is over time we get to our chosen classes, lets hang out again sometime."Said Aurora with a smile "You might get along with my cousin's boyfriend, He is electric type quirk user as well."She said wit a smile on her face adjusting her gloves before resting her hands in her pockets.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum