Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Saio :D on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 pm

(Keep in mind depending on the age, some fields may not be usable. Adjust as needed.)

YOUTH TEMPLATE

Name: Saio (no known surname.)
Alias: Salt
Race: Human... I think...
Personality: Saio is the wackiest, weirdest, and possibly most annoying person you will ever meet. You got a problem? Too bad! The limits and boundaries of her shenanigans and silliness are only restricted by her imagination. 4th wall breaking? Fair game. Dropping all seriousness? Yep. Completely forgetting there's a need to save the day? Got it.

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid. (Really, really stupid.)
Blood Type: ABO +/- (I'm not sure really.)
Birthplace: Somewhere far far away from here. Most people wish she would go back there.
Current Place of Residence: Where the story is. (Mustafu.)

Appearance:

Height and Weight: However short/tall or light/heavy is comically appropriate at the time.

QUIRK

Quirk Name: Cartoon
Quirk Type: Mutant - Transform?

Quirk Description: Saio's body lacks structure of any kind and is instead held together by her life force. The only way to destroy or break her body, or injure her in any way is to straight up kill her. However, her body may disfigure itself when it is comically correct to do so. She can stretch her limbs similarly to that of a rubberband, but the range is limited to about 5 meters. When she's done stretching, the limbs used will snap back to their original shape and size. When moving, jumping, falling, or otherwise, her body may randomly react in a cartoon-like fashion as well. In addition to all of this, she can draw circles that become instantly filled in with black ink (wait, ink?) These holes can be linked in sets of 2 up to 2 times before they fade away. The only limits to these is that Saio has to draw them by hand, and can only be used if Saio has completed the circle. (Disclaimer: If you've never watched Looney Tunes era cartoons, then basically that. No reason to list EVERY DETAIL.)

HISTORY

Hero Role Model: -Hero name redacted for the sake of your sanity-

History: (Optional).

RP Sample: (Write a sample post as your character. Try using your quirk too.)

Last edited by Noziel Aran on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

#2 Re: Saio :D on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:49 pm

C+ would have to be her cap and I’m starting her as a D. Approved.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum