Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 am

Seeing I only have four true abilities/powers/techniques for jacob I will be adding several in to this post

Name: Dark embrace
Apperance:
Effect: a barrier envelops jacob blocking his body from damage by focusing the attack away from him in all directions
Limits: 1 to 2 tiers higher- the barrier can withstand one powerful attack or up to three strong physical attacks
Equal tier- the barrier can withstands 3 -5 energy attacks and up to seven powerful physical attacks
2-4 tiers under jacobs tier- the barrier can take at l east 7 energy attacks and a minimum of ten physical attacks
5-7 tiers under- ten energy and 15 physical attacks
Active time until limits are reached/cooldown 4 posts after the technique ends

Last edited by Captain Tazuma Koshi on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total

#2 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Bump for staff approval

#3 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

We have a no absorption rule in the banned powers list, sorry Tazuma but that aspect of this power needs to be removed. Do so and it's got my approval.

#4 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am

Changes made sorry forgot absorption was banned

#5 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 am

It's still there >.> Mentioned twice my friend.

#6 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 am

Fixed forgot that one

#7 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 am

Captain Tazuma Koshi wrote:Seeing I only have four true abilities/powers/techniques for jacob I will be adding several in to this post

Name: Dark embrace
Apperance:
Effect: a barrier envelops jacob blocking his body from damage by focusing the attack away from him in all directions
Limits: 1 to 2 tiers higher- the barrier can absorb one powerful attack or up to three strong physical attacks
Equal tier- the barrier can absorbs 3 -5 energy attacks and up to seven powerful physical attacks
2-4 tiers under jacobs tier- the barrier can take at l east 7 energy attacks and a minimum of ten physical attacks
5-7 tiers under- ten energy and 15 physical attacks
Active time until limits are reached/cooldown 4 posts after the technique ends

#8 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:21 am

It's approved man, just be sure to remove those two highlighted parts in the post above this one when you put it in your app.

#9 Re: Jacob chambers/nesrk abilities heavy wip on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 am

I see by absorb I meant withstand I should change it to that huh lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum