Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Don't Look Down on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:53 am

England...it was a beautiful day in the land. Children ran back and forth laughing at and with each other. One child pushed another on the swings, another mocked one for being too scared to go down the slide. It was a sight that would, mostly, have made anyone happy. Parents smiled with the sun at their children as they kept watch over their young charges that they had been given by nature.

Stopping paying attention to the world around him for a moment Thor would focus on his blade. It was more violent and angry than ever. There were times where it had devoured his own reiatsu and made him into an angrier being, for a time. Grasping his blade with his right hand and held it there watching it for a few seconds or so. Snapping from the trance like state, the arrancar sheathed the blade again and started walking on the air frowning to himself. What kind of day would today unfold to be? Time would tell...

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:06 am

Natalia would end up finding herself in London. It was actually a rather lovely place though it was clear she was not there for the sights though. Her Spiritual pressure would be suppressed though it would be hard to tell by how much though as she walked down a random street in the city. She looked to everyone as she sighed slightly placing her hands upon the hilts of her swords as she mummbled to herself. She would look everything and everyone over with her one eye that actually could be used sense the other was covered by a rather stylish eyepatch. Damn this place is way to happy and cheerful.. Though i suppose that should be expected but still. She said a frown appearing upon her lips. She wore a red version of the black shinigami robe pants though the top half out the outfit was gone. In its place she wore bandages around her waist up to her chest. And more bandages around her upper arms as well. She also had strange tattoos that were on her face at one eye and all over her arms and upper chest. Looking around she could not help but have hoped things would be more interesting here then in the Soul Society at that very moment. She could not help but feel something strange.. She could swear it felt diffrent and she was rather curious about it as well. As soon as she felt that strange energy she started to run in the direction of it with a oddly happy smile upon her face.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:30 am

Out of the corner of his right eye, he saw someone approaching him. Not exactly sure whether the person was exactly coming towards him or not, Thor would glance towards his right. The person was without a doubt approaching him... As the woman stood a few paces besides him, he would turn his head towards the stranger. "Who is this woman?" Thor thought to himself quite bemused. There was something quite odd about this stranger in a way. Taking the fact that she just popped out of nowhere all of a sudden. Though, however, Thor knew it was most likely due to his soritual pressure flickering and out due to the fact that he couldn't control it. Other possibilities as of why the woman was here before him was honestly hard to consider at this point.

#4 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Natalia would end up Looking at thor with a soft grin crossing her lips. So you are the sorce of that strange energy i felt?? Huh not sure why i thought it was something else... Guess everyone makes a mistake from time to time. She stated her hands moving to rest on the hilt of her swords. looking him over she had to admit something about him seemed like she knew something. Though her mind was to focused on the power she felt from him. Damn i can't think.. for some reason i can not help but think you are rather strong... Though i know i proubly should not fight anyone in the living world yet i can not help but want to.. She said her body shaking as she was clearly holding back the urge to attack. She knew it was better to stand down though her curiosity was almost to much for her. Taking in a few deep breaths she slowly managed to calm herself down. She really did not want to start trouble in the living world so she decided it best to take this slowly and see how things progress.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Thor would listen to the woman speak as he would notice her hand moving towards the hilt of her sword. Sighing, he would speak, "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." He let his words trail off as he gave a simple warning towards the stranger. But as always, one warning wasn't enough. "I come here in peace, and I have no intention of engaging in meaningless fights that result in nothing. So..." He paused, emphasizing on what he had just said, he would contuine to speak, "calm yourself down. This is a fight that you do not want." Taking a step back he closely observed the womans movements and body language. He was prepared to face whatever reaction the stranger would engage in. And hopefully, it was a smart one.

#6 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:03 am

Natalia shrugged as she simply let her hands rest upon her swords. I am not going to fight you. It's more then likely best i do not anyway. Sense there is no way that this place would not get damaged if we fought here. She could not help but sigh as she closed her eye. Taking in a deep breath she looked to thor as she slowly opened her eye. Either way I am Natalia. Guess it's nice to meet you? She said as her gaze stayed upon him. Her blood red eye focused upon him as she sighed. Why is it everywhere i go the place seems ta be boring as hell? though i do suppose that could end up just being my outlook on things though. She said as she placed a hand upon her forehead as she mumbled to herself as she slowly shook her head. She came to the living world looking for something to do but insted she ended up finding nothing again. Though by now she was slightly used to it though.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:22 pm

"We are in London. A place where self-centered, materialistic mongrels run rampant looking for the next big phone to buy. So of course it is going to be boring out here." Thor said to woman with a grin on his face. There was once a time where these kind of things would bother him, however, that time had past.

"Natalia. hmm...such a common name." Thor said in his usual monotone looking at the woman in front of him as he stroked his chin using his right hand. "Do you know that your name originates from Russia? And in Latin it means Christmas Day?" He asked, eagerly waiting for response. Once the response was given Thor would take a step forward, reaching his hand out for a handshake, he would utter, "Names Thor Blerster. Primera Espada."

#8 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Natalia could not help but shrug as she heard about the people in this place she was at. Sounds rather boring to just go after such petty things.. Then again i tend to go more for things that can be considered rather violent to be honest. She said as she looked to him with her one blood red eye as she could not help but grin as a explination for her name was given to her.

Ehhh i do not really care about that crap to be honest. It was jsut a name my parents gave me... I never really thought to much of it growing up in the Soul Society. She said as her head slowly tilted to one side as she blinked. She would look like she was pretty strong though the power felt from her would seem alot weaker then It should though. A Arrancar. No wonder that energy you give off felt so familure. Well i am Natalia Dela'Mortes.. I am a member of the the shinigami squad 6. Though i am not all that important in the squad as of yet sense i only really just recently joined. She said as she fixated on his gaze and she would soon take his hand to give it a firm shake. Her gaze never left his as they shook hands. She was not used to simply talking to someone though she had to think that it was the right thing to do for the time being.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 pm

After hearing what the Shinigami had to say next, Thor would raise an eyebrow and look at her with a curious expression on his face. "Division six, you say? I think I knew a captain from that division, to be honest." He paused, "I do wonder if he's still your captain... Though I haven't seen him for a very long time." He let his words trail off as he pondered for a few seconds, only to gaze at woman, "is your captains name Zen Mugen?" Thor asked curiously as he leaned a bit back only to run his hand through his white coloured hair as he tilted his head a bit to the side, "if not what became of him? And who has taken his place?" The arrancar bombarded the soul reaper with questions as she had sparked his curiosity.

#10 Re: [Private] Don't Look Down on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm

shakeing her head she could not help but sigh when she was asked about her squads captain. To be honest i have no clue who the captain is. I never really bothered finding out. I just actually got into the squad recently... I have only really met one of the members of the squad so far really To me If i do not meet them at some point they do not really exist to me. Unless I end up finding them interesting. She said as she slowly closed her eye and ran her hand through her blondish silver hair. Though i suppose this mugen person may still be the squad captain... Though i honestly did not care enough to find out. I joined for the Possibility to do something good and the chance to end up in fights that might actually entertain my... Strange tastes... She said with a soft smile that would seem more demonic then the Typical standard shinigami. It would seem to scream she was hiding something and that she loved her own little secrets.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum