Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 am

Natalia looked at him as she slowly nods her head. She had to admit she was rather curious about why this could not be talked about on the street. She took a quick swig of water as she looked to him. Placing the glass on the table she could not help but grin. Yea yea not trying to hit on me. Though you do seem like the type though. She said with a soft grin to show she was actually being playful. She really did not know much about him other then the fact he ended up hiding from a battle for some reason. Sure lets get going.. This place is really starting to bore the hell out of me anyway. She said with a slight yawn as she moved her hands to her swords hilts yet again as she started with him to head to his office. Besides i have not actually been to the squad area yet so it will end up helping me to find the place. Mostly just been wondering around aimlessly hoping something fun would happen. Then i ran into you... so i guess you can say something happened at the very least.. Nothing real exciting yet but only time will tell i suppose.
View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru walked quietly to his office, leading Natalia. As he walked he listened to what she had to say. He only rolled his eyes at her comment about him seeming to be a pervert. ”it’s nice to have run into you, though I did search you out. Normally I don’t go looking for new squad members but something about your information in the folder I got sparked my interest. Anyway, here is the division barracks.”

He would show her around the division and tell her where everything was before heading to his office. Once both were inside he would shut the door and sit in his chair. ”Tell me, what do you know about the Vizard? I’m curious about that.”

He would straighten up his desk a bit as he waited for her reply.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:30 am

Natalia looked at him as she grins as he talked. So he searched her out huh? Well that made this interesting her profile caught his attention? So he was looking into her would cause her to giggle. So I was so interesting that you just had to search me out huh? Not sure if i should feel flattered or rather insulted that you felt you need to look into me. She said with a soft laugh escaping her lips as she stared at him as they entered the office. Then she heard him mention the Vizards an she could not help but grin. She was not going to say much about herself but she did know a bit about them though.

What do i know about vizards? Well lets see i know they are Shinigami With a hollow within that can give them powers of a hollow. They can call upon a mask and have a chance of going full hollow. Though they may loose control when they go full hollow form. I always found them to be rather interesting to be honest. The way they are able to be more then their normal powers would allow them to be. She said with a grin. She did not really know everything about the Vizards though she had to admit that there were things about herself that she was rather interested in. Though what do you know about them? To be honest i am rather curious what you think of them.
View user profile

#14 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru smiled at her comment and nodded in response to her comment. ”Feel how you will. I don’t mind either way. Mostly I wanted to see your reaction to me seeking you out.

He listened quietly to what she had to say. He nodded that he understood what she had said. ”I see. You know much about them. I won’t tell you why I was hiding. Rather, I’ll show you why for a bit. Just keep what happens in here to yourself. Vizard may be accepted here now but it’s not like I run off and tell everyone about this. I’m just used to keeping things quiet since I’ve done it for so long. I only ask that you respect my wishes.”

With that said he runs his hand down his face to reveal his mask, showing that he is a Vizard. He sits there silently for a moment before speaking again. ”As of now I am in full control. So do not worry that I will attack you. As for why I was hiding, I was still under the belief that Vizard were in hiding. It was not until the divisions were moved to what they are now that I came back. I had heard that Vizard were accepted once more. Hope I am not scaring you.”

He did keep control but Ignado was certainly trying to take over.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Natalia looked at him as she laughed. She did not actually hate vizards. In fact she found them quite interesting sense she was one as well. Ohhhh i do not hate Vizards.. Actually quite the opposite. I actually like them for more then one reason.

She watched him as he said something about showing her why he hid. In her mind there was no real reason for a fighter to actually hide. In a way she could only think of the reason being that he knew he could not truly do anything against the foes that they were facing here. Though to her even that was a bit of a stretch. Nothing personal. Nothing you can show me would actually be marked as a reason not to join a glorious battle for the sake and safty of many. Even if there was a very real risk of death.. Vizards are accepted cause of the actions they do. Some may not fight for the better good though many are well known for their efforts

She watched him as the mask slowly began to appear upon his face. She really would not seem all that phased by it though. From his perspective it would seem as if it was a normal everyday thing for her to see. Let me get this straight. You hid because of your own petty fear of what others would think of you cause of what you are? Do yo have any idea the amount of minds you could have changed just by saying I should help consequences be damned? True it was not like Vizards were always the most loved of people. Though do you not think taking note that they would be willing to step up and fight for something that was not for themselves would have possibly swayed people's thoughts?

She said a little bit miffed at what was said for the reason for his hiding. To her that would have been the perfect way to show that they were willing to stand up and lend aide when the soul society or any place really was under threat of being lost. She could not help but let out a little growl as she slowly backed away from him. She would place a hand over the top of her face and slowly pull it down. Dark energy would build up around her hand as a Mask would slowly form upon her face. The mask would look much like a dragon and would only have one eye cause of her eyepatch hiding the other under the mask. I am sorry to say this. Though you may be one higher then me that is no excuse to hide from a fight that can be used to change minds about us. After all we are diffrent. We must show them that we are not the monsters most want to make us out as. Her voice double sided to show that not only her own thoughts but the thoughts of the hollow within her body were both in agreement on this matter. Which was weird sense they both seemed to have diffrent idea's on things most of the time.
View user profile

#16 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:22 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru found Natalia’s words to be very odd. He was glad she didn’t hate Vizards, but her reaction to it all was just not what he expected. Before he pulled down his mask she would again berate him for not joining the fight. After pulling his mask down and hearing her words he would begin to feel himself loosing control a bit. He knew that Ignado wanted to take control and teach her why he was really hiding. As this inner-conflict ensued his eyes would glow bright red though his wolf shaped mask. His eyes would stop glowing once Hikaru was back under control. He’d also remove his mask to show he wanted nothing more to do with his inner hollow for now. Sighing, he knew he would need to seek assistance at some point to be able to have full control over Ignado.

Her words would ring in his ears for a bit and he’d remain silent. It felt to him as if he’d never gone off to vent just a bit ago. Sighing, he look her in her eye and speak. ”My main reason for hiding is not just because I’m Vizard. Besides, it was a Vizard that attacked us in the first place. I’m going to tell you a small story. Weather you believe it or not is up to you. As a child I had..........anger issues. I’d fight constantly. As you can see I’ve learned to control it, mostly. About a hundred or so years ago I was out on a walk trying to let off some of my anger and aggression. As I walked I bumped into someone. After a talk I went with the man and he............well, I fought hard and soon took control of my body once more. Ignado was not pleased biput I wanted my life back. Before the divisions were merged the man and his right hand were Captain and Vice Captain of Divison 5. Wanting to keep me close so he can keep an eye on me I joined his division. He ended up betraying the Soul Society and a big fight ensued. I took part but all ended not so good for him and his right hand man. I took over as Vice Captain not long after tha5. Back then to be a Vizard was not bad but for sure frowned upon. The reason I hide I’m a Vizard is due to the fact that for so long I’ve had to hide it to ensure my life was not ended. I’m not afraid to be a Vizard. I embrace it as I always have. I’m just one who is stuck in my ways. I’ve been doing what I do for many years and am very loyal to my division. I may not fight much but when I do I fight with my heart and soul. I realize that Vizard are accepted now and have been for a few years but it is still hard for me to fully accept when I can loose control and hurt someone. Before that bastard Ika attacked the Soul Society not long ago I was on the verge of one of those times of loosing control so I was away at my private home. Had I known about the battle I would have been here trying to help save the Soul Society. Word reached my ears too late however. When I returned I saw the battle was over and this place was a mess. Do ou and your Hollow have any questions for Ignado and I? Or are you just going to berate me all day?”

He had said his peace and now wondered what she would so/say next.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:59 am

Natalia looked at him as he spoke She could feel her blood boiling under her skin. She kept her mask on though. Her and her hollow had an understanding of sorts when it came to things that enraged the both of them anyway. In this instance they both agreed that the argument was sound for why though the reason behind it was flawed. In her mind if a Vizard was willing to go agaisnt their own that would only place more trust in them then anything else. Taking in a deep breath she slowly pushed her rage down. She to had a tough time keeping her anger in check though her eyes would continue to glow as she fought the urge to grab ahold of her swords. There would be an obvious struggle going on within her. Though it would be obvious it was not for control of her body though. Taking in deep breaths one by one she slowly began to actually calm herself down. She would continue to take in deep breaths as she stared at the man.

So it was another Vizard that attacked? All the more reason to have jumped in. In all honesty if I was able to I would have jumped in without question. I have always had anger issues.. That is technichally why i love fighting so much. It is an outlet to let myself go.. Let the true me be shown to the world without hesitations or even remorse of what happens when the battle is done. I know the past can be riddled with things that are beyond our comtrol. Hell even before i became a vizard i was out of control Looking for the next fight to quench what seemed to be an unquenchable thirst. The feeling bubbling up inside that there has to be something or someone that can give my hunger for battle to calm down. To reside even if only for that moment of bliss as our swords clash. To let the bliss of the swords digging into our bodies colide in feelings that none thought possible. The rage is a tool to be used and harnesed so that you can focus more on the battle you must fight. Be it in yourself or against an actual foe that needs to pay for the crimes it brought down upon those in your steed. You may not be afraid of being one with the hollow. The thing people know as a vizard.. You are afraid of being yourself and letting go when you truly need to. When you need to release that inside of you to let the anger flow like water to show the world that you are more then just the title you are given. We are accepted now though how do you truly think that became possible.. We had to prove ourselves be it in battle or simple talks like we are doing now. Me and my hollow have an understanding a form of bond that allows us to be ourselves. Me and my hollow honestly are not really all that diffrent from one another. We crave something more then ourselves we crave that feeling that our actions will cause us to be proven to be more then what we are seen as. I will not berate ou all day. I simply speak my mind when it seems to me like it needs to be said. To me things that need to be said should never have a filter to spare ones feelings. After all you play it to nice and things can fall apart around you before you know it.Her dual voice would still remain though the second voice would sound more as if it was growling at him. the tone would show that it was not as easy to calm as the counter part. Though it was clear Natalia was still very much in control of her body though.

The only question i would ask and am truely curious about is one thing. How can you truly live with yourself when you so obviously seem to fear the loss of control? You claim you have it under control when you clearly do not. I could tell you were about to loose control cause of what i said and it clearly is something you are afraid of.. So tell me why do you fear what can happen when you do the one thing everyone should do, Weither they are vizard human or anything really. That is to release the rage within so that you can learn to harness and work together with it in order to better yourself in the end. To truely be one with the urge and the hollow within. True if something happens and you may die and are weak the hollow may take over. Though if you actually work as one with it would it not actually help to Gain and keep the control you seem so desprite to cling onto?
View user profile

#18 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Natalia would talk to Hikaru his blood would boil. He felt his temper starting to slowly take over. Though it was really not his temper, it was Ignado. As Natalia would speak to him his mask would slowly reform over his face and his eyes would glow a fire red. Hikaru would fight back a bit bit Ignado was not having it. He’d look straight at Natalia and smirk before hoping over the desk and standing rather close to her. ”Look here sweetheart, I don’t care if you and that freak in you are in sync or not or if you two want the better good. Hikaru and I only have each other. I made sure of that. Sure he can’t always control me but that is why he stays away at times like this. I tend to hurt those he cares about. Your different for now. He just sees you as a possible friend. That pansy sees everyone, Vizard or not, as a possible friend. Ah, but because of me he’ll never be to close to anyone ever again. Just watch what you say or I will show you my power little girl.”

Ignado would step back and draw Hikaru’s sword, the darker colored flames surrounding the blade once he did. He would wait, however, to see how she would react.
View user profile

#19 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 am

Natalia could not help but smile as she looked to him. The hollow actually showed it's self? This was just to good in her oppinion. The target would take note that NAtalia would feel weaker then she should. It may even get mad when he would notice that she was holding back. Yea yea. Excuses excuses. Is that all the two of you are? I hurt numerous people in a tireless pursuit that never seems to truly end. He may try to make friends though if he hides his nature they will never truly like him for him. Just that ignorant shell he portrays to everyone. She said as she slowly moved to grab her swords a soft smile crossing her lips as she drew them she did not have anything to form around her blades. Her natural power was one she hated to use unless it was absolutly needed. Ohhh you are going to show me your power? Well then show it already. Maybe your pansy side will get to know the pleasure of what a true fight was ment to be. Though do not hold back.. It is always rather boring if the target holds back and does not actually give it everything they have.

She said with a soft grin as she looked to him her swords drawn as she looked to the dark flames around the blade. Nice trick. You like playing with fire it seems. WEll show me this power you proclaim to have and we will see just where it gets you boy. He would note that she had to be stronger then the power she was giving off. Some would think she was just being cocky and not wanting to show off her true power. Though in more ways then one that would actually be pretty accurate. A soft grin would cross her lips as she stared down the boy her swords in a ready possition as she waited to see just what this boy could actually do.
View user profile

#20 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:39 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Ignado would listen patiently, for a change, to the girls rant. He could tell she needed to vent just about as much as he did. Though it made him more angry that she seemed more in control of her hollow than was the opposite. He wondered what it would take to get her hollow side out to play. Once done he seemed ready to strike and start a fight when he suddenly stopped. Hikaru’s eyes returned to normal and his mask fell off. Knowing what he needed to do before the fight ruined his office he took back control. He looked at Natalia for a moment as he put his Zanpakuto away. ”I think we should take this esleswhere so we don’t ruin my office.”

With that he’d pick her up from around the waist and flash step to a nearby empty field. Once there Ignado seems to take control again right away, Hikaru setting her down first. He would draw his sword again as he looked at her. ”Want first attack?”
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum