Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:19 am

Natalia decided to go out for a stroll. Everything seemed to be going rather slow and it was annoying the hell out of her. She could not help but think that the world was out to get her. Nothing seemed to be going her way here recently. Her mind was clouded by her need to get into something interesting. Looking around her arms would lay at her side as she mumbles to herself. "Damn why is there nothing going on? I know there has to be something interesting going on somewhere." She said as she growled slightly under her breath. She slowly moved to place her hands upon the hilts of her swords as she growled. "Well damn.. Seems like everyone is busy with one thing or another.. Guess I might as well try to find something to keep my attention." She said as she soon stopped walking and closed her eyes. This was going to take some doing to find something that would keep her attention long enough to help pass the time.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:55 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru soon arrived from his home away from home. He’d final vent d out his anger and was ready to return to work. Upon arriving at his desk was a notice that they had a new recruit. Hikaru quietly looked this information over and felt that he should introduce himself before too long. What kind of a Vice Captain would he be if he didn’t? He stood from his chair and grabbed his sword before leaving his office. Other than the new recruit he had no other work. Once outside of his office he searched for any pressure that was new to him and close by. Finding one he flash stepped to it to find his guess had been correct. He watched the young girl for a bit, wondering just what she was up to. Once she stopped and closed her eyes Hikaru felt this was as good a time as any to introduce himself. He walked over to her and gently laid his hand on her shoulder. He then softly spoke. ”Hello there. Am I to assume your the new recruit for Division 6? If so my name is Hikaru Shibata. I am the Division 6 Sub-Vice Captain. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He would smile at this point and wait for her reply. At the same time Ignado would be laughing so hard at Hikaru it it would be difficult for him to keep a genuine smile, at least for the moment.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 am

Natalia would blink as she heard someone talking to her. When she heard it was someone from squad 6 she could not help but show a rather toothy grin, So she was getting to meet the sub vice captain already huh? Shaking her head she turned to look at him Her one eye looking directly into his. She was not wearing the typical Shinigami outfit. In fact she was only really the pants of the outfit. The upper part of her body was simply covered in bandages and odd looking tattoo markings. Only one eye was even able to be seen cause of her Eyepatch that she rarely ever removed. I am Natalia Dela'Mortes.. Yea you could say I am the new member.. Though I have ta say what the hell do you do for fun around here? I gotta say I was kinda itching for something to do other then just standing around. She said with a soft grumble as she looked to him. She would casually look him over as a soft grin crossed over her lips. Ohhhh you look decently strong.... May have to spar you sometime to get some excitement flowing in this place.. What is something big going down or something or is the downtime just in access?

She had to admit it was interesting to meet another member of the squad she had just joined.. Though at the same time with what seemed like forever sense something interesting happened she could not help but grow a little antsy.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru seemed pleasantly surprised by this new recruit. This pleases him. He knew, however, there was still so much to clean up from the last war that he wondered why so many had the day off. Shaking his head he would speak. ”Most of us are still cleaning from the last big attack we had. Many seem to be taking a day off however. There is much we can do depending on your preference though. Sparing is not an option right now as I still have to repair the sparring grounds from the last spar I had there. Once I do I’ll certainly take you up on that offer. Now then, what would you like to do? I can assure you a good time if you so desire.”

Hikaru was sincere in his words as Ignado would make comments about him being a pervert in his mind. Hikaru would only go on to shake his head and place his hand on his swords hilt.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:52 am

Natalia could not help but sigh as she heard about a battle that had gone through recently And she missed it?? In her mind this was unforgivable. She had no idea how she could have ended up sleeping through something that caused so much damage! Well crap... How the hell did I sleep through that damnit... She said as she continued to listen to him as she continued to beat herself up for missing what had to be a great fight. She heard things about cleaning up though none of the stuff actually seemed to interest her. I suppose the sparing part of that is rather interesting... Though the thing I actually like the most is a good fight. Nothin gets me more happy then a fight I can really get into.. Though I have not actually had something like that in a long time. She said with a frown and it was clear that obviously annoyed her. She gently placed a hand upon her eye patch for a few seconds before moving her hands to rest upon her swords yet again. Her hand gently pressing down upon both the handles of her swords as she sighed. Though I guess in a time like this you can not always get what you want.. No matter how annoying as hell that is.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru thought a moment about what to say. ”Well, if you were in the academy you were most likely under a spell to keep you sleeping and safe. Otherwise maybe you were on a mission? As for the spar, that will have to wait till the sparring square is fixed. One of your other captains and I burned a bit of it down in a spar. Need to repair it before it can be used again. As for right now we can do many other things, including rebuilding the sparring square. I can even take you out to a nice dinner if you somwish, my treat.”

Hikaru would offer to take her out to get to know her better. He’d save sparring for another day and away her reply.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Natalia would slowly shake her head as she thought about all that. Was he seriously asking her out or was this just a squad get to know you thing? She had no idea which it was though she had to admit she was rather iffy on if she actually liked the idea of either. Nothing against you.. I would rather not deal with the whole going to dinner thing... The whole helping to rebuild sounds really boring as well. Though damnit I know I should have been out in that battle. If it was cause of something stupid as being in the academy... Ohhhhhh what ever I do not care.. She said with a huff that made it rather clear she did care. That one eye of hers telling more then she would dare want to say. It would show just how pissed she was that she missed something that might have actually been worth her time. Looking to him she tilts her head to one side. I do have a question though. How come not many people have two Zanpactou? I have not really seen many runnin around with two... mostly just really see them with one. She asked as she tilted her head to one side. To her having two was actually rather normal though it did seem to be the opposite though to be true.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:59 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru had to admit that this girl seemed different than most. Then again he really didn’t know many of the female Shinigami around here. He was a bit sad when she turned down his offer however. He had meant it to be harmless. He just stood there and listened to her talk about how she missed the big fight. ”Calm down. If it’s any consolation to you I missed it as well. I was in the human world trying to hide. From what I will not tell you at this time.”

He did not wish to tell her yet that he was a Vizard. He was not aware she was one as well however. As his mind wondered towards another fight with Ignado she would ask him a question that would bring him back down to reality. Hikaru blinked a few times, thinking of a response. In the mean time he would lead her to a small cafe and have her sit. This was not the same ask asking to dinner. It was just having tea at tea time. ”Order what you wish. This place has some really good tea and it is tea time. To answer your question, however, I do believe it is up to the spirit and the Shinigami to figure that out. Not all spirits are the same, as you know. Ken and I feel better with a single Zanpakuto as opposed to holding two mainly because my Zanpakuto in its unreleased state is still rather large. It would be hard for me to hold two and use them effectively. I can’t really say much about the others however.”

He would take a sip of the calming green tea that this place served. He visited often and the staff knew when he stopped by he was in need of this calming tea that they specially made in that shop.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:13 am

Natalia looked at him as he talked about tea and hoe he missed the fight to though his reason was hiding. So you had a chance to take part but you chose to hide? And you are in the squad from what i heard that loves to fight?? That seems rather lazy... She said as she looked to him as her head tilted to one side. She had gotten used to having two swords to play around with though in the end her mind would be more focused upon other things at that perticular moment. Taking in a deep breath she slowly began to calm down though as she sighed. I guess not everyone in the squad can be all that into fighting i suppose. She said with a soft sigh as she slowly began to stretch as she thought about the tea. No thank you i actually had some water earlier. I preffer to simply drink water to be honest. Tea and other things tend to bother me for some reason. She said as she watched him as her eye slowly closed as if it was trying to think of something to do though her mind was a blank sense everything was rather orriented on repairs at the moment. Are you actually sure you are in squad 6 and not like 2 or something? She asked him curiously as her head slowly moved from side to side as her neck gently popped with each motion
View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Natalia's stroll on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru blinks when she questioned him about hiding. Why would she question him like that? Hikaru, at this point only drank more of his tea. She then stated she just drank water so a glass of ice water was brought to her. She’d then go on to question if he should be in division 6 to which he’d spit out the tea he was drinking. He could not believe that she had said that. Wiping his mouth clean and cleaning up his mess he knew they needed a more private location, at least he felt that way. He never really did like talking about being a Vizard in public so he felt it time to move. ”As much as I enjoy the outdoors I feel it’s time this conversation was taken to my office. Your not in trouble but I wish to ask you a few questions and possibly tell you something. Also, don’t think I’m hitting on you or anything like that. I just wish to talk in private is all.”

Hikaru would pay for his tea and stand, waiting to see if Natalia would follow him or not.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum