Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] A Way To Vent Anger and Fustation on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:54 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru could feel it. His anger was building up emensly and he didn’t know why. He did not see to be around any of his triggers. Maybe it was just the fact that he had not had a good outburst in a while. Or maybe it was Ignado being a total jerk. He didn’t know but what he did know was that he needed to head off, and fast. He made his way carefully to the outskirts of the Gotei, trying to avoid anyone he may know or any other captains or vice captains. As he walked he did bump into a few people. He apologized quickly and kept moving. Once on the outskirts he’d shunpo away, heading for his secluded home. Not many knew of where it was so he was safe there for a few days. He only hoped he was not needed to run errands for the squad seeing as how he was it’s sub-vice captain.

He soon arrived to his nice, Victoria type home. Truth be told it was only his because the Shibata family insisted he keep it. He was thankful for that in times like this. He walked up to the door and noticed that the grass needed to be cut again. He’d take care of that once he let out his rage. He looked behind him to see if anyone had followed him. He did not want a repeat of what happened to Fuu. Seeing no one he walked into his house. It was dusty inside but he called it home in times like this. He sighed and said, ”Damn you Ignado. Why do you always have to put me in a bad mood? I like coming here but not to vent damn you.”

His hollow side would only laugh at him, causing Hikaru to become more angry at him and thankful that he got away before causing trouble that was not needed. He had not eaten and hoped that the can food he bought for the house was still in tact after the long period of time that he was gone. He headed for the kitchen to find out.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
SUB-VICE CAPTAIN OF DIVISION FIVE
Sub Vice Captain of Division 5, Shingen Minamori, finally was getting a full day off. It was rare to see one of these unless you requested it and even then, it was still pretty tough to tell whether you would actually gain that request. It wasn't that the Captain was being selfish, over-burdening the Division, or even worse...just plain didn't care. No, just that when it came to rebuilding the Gotei..it was going to take a lot more than anyone had realized it was going to take. In doing so, if any one person and when Shingen says 'any ONE person' he means literally one person taking any time off then it would become taxing to not just a few of the guys in the Division but the entire Gotei as a whole. At this point, when any part of the Gotei is slowed in the rebuilding, it slows other parts and when more than one part is slowed, it slows everyone collectively and that does not please Akane one bit. In fact, when whoever takes said time off returns, the Captain Commander herself usually appears before the soul who took time to double check and makes sure that the time off was worth taking and that they didn't waste precious time they could've been donating toward the rebuilding process.

So, requesting time and being offered time are two distinctly different animals. Shingen double checks every time his name is ever mentioned in the same sentence as time off of any form. Once everything is cleared, then he starts making his personal plans revolved around that time off. This particular day, he has plans on staying at home to relax, heal, and enjoy some personal time with his wife. With that in mind, on his way home, Shingen decided to make a stop before arriving. He went by the bar he once frequented before getting married. He was greeted very warmly since he was a very familiar face but he wasn't there to sit and drink as he once did but he did want to place a carryout order. Just because he was married, didn't mean he had to completely change who he was, just alter how he enjoyed specific things so that they fit his new lifestyle. Such as his drinking, he didn't have to stop drinking...only change it so that he now drank at home with his wife because now, he drinks for different reasons and it would be more enjoyable to share his drinking with her.

After collecting his order, Shingen left the bar and started back on his way home to surprise his wife. The smile on his face couldn't be contained as he tried to anticipate what type of reaction he was going to get from his wife once she learned he was getting this time off and could spend it with her. Along the way, there was someone carving a path through the people from his left. Shingen didn't think too much of it until the commotion got closer to him. The movement in the sea of people there on the Gotei street begged for his attention and nearly got it, only a thought would pass through his mind about it. Then finally, he would catch sight of the man causing the commotion which caused Shingen to stop in his tracks. The man didn't notice Shingen at all and kept moving forward and was in such a hurry that it looked like he was dealing with an emergency of some kind. Shingen wasn't able to place the man's face from anywhere which can only mean one of two things...either this guy has always been apart of another division and they just have never seen each other face to face or he was fresh out of the academy. Either way, the entire thing began to nag at Shingen as he looked upon the situation with a growing sense of curiosity. With that gnawing at him, he began to follow the young man but only at a safe distance and walking at his normal pace so that the young man wouldn't become startled or upset at the sight of Shingen if he happens to look back and see him.

The young man ended up leading Shingen to a place out in the middle of nowhere. As he grew up, he was always told of places like this by his parents as they once had a place like this too. Memories such as this one only serve to make Shingen sad when he can only look back when times were so different for the Gotei. During his reflection upon the Gotei, the young man made a double check to ensure he wasn't follow, even though he truly was and entered the house. Shingen decided that if he was going to approach this, then he should do this the right way and first scouted the property to make sure that there wasn't going to be anything that could harm him when he approached the building. When he felt safe about the grounds he was about to tread upon, Shingen began to walk upon them then knocked nonchalantly against the door and waited to see if the young man would answer.
View user profile

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shingen looked around he would find nothing out of the ordinary at first. There seemed to be no security around but it did seem to be overrun by tall grass and weeds. The place looked like it had not seen any visitors for a long time. Hikaru stopped looking for a can opener once her heard the knock at the door. Cursing softly Ignado would laugh in his head causing Hikaru to say, ”Shut up Ignado. Your the reason I’m here in the first place.”

Knowing this may lead to trouble Hikaru opened the door and looked at Shingen. Hikaru looked up to see a rather tall person at his door. Sighing softly he spoke. ”I suppose your not here for some sort of book of the month club so how can I help you?”

Hikaru’s words would have a tint of anger and his eyes would glow a fire red, a signal, of sorts, to let Shingen know he was not messing around and wanted to be alone.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
Sub Vice Captain Shingen Minamori heard some movement within after knocking and was glad for it. This meant that whoever was there, be it the guy he was following or a person he was there to meet or even other scenarios, someone was responding and could possibly produce answers to the questions he had. At the very, very least...it was a start. As the door opened, it did turn out to be the very man he was following from the square. This was the best scenario he could hope for as he now looked the man face to face. Shingen smiled largely as the man spoke with a very stern look in his eye.

Sub Vice Captain Minamori simply responded to the question with a simple answer. "I'm Sub Vice Captain Shingen Minamori of Division 5. I was in the square during the time you were cutting through it in the rush to get here. Even though I am off duty, that doesn't mean I should ignore any possible emergencies...especially ones that very few others knew about. Those are the most dangerous kind because that emergency could grow into a very dangerous situation that those directly involved could need help and won't have any due to the sheer fact that no one else knew of the situation. So with that in mind, I kept a safe distance away until you arrived at your destination then came myself. Now, I wish to learn the specifics of the situation that caused you to get here in such a rush." explains Shingen who still notices the look in the man's eye but hasn't moved a bit until he gains what he wants from the situation.
View user profile

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru crossed his arms across his chest as Shingen introduced himself and what he was doing there. In his head he’d hear Ignado laughing so hard and taunting him. This did not improve Hikaru's mood at all but he was not about be be a poor host. He invited the man in and lead him to his dinning area. ”Make yourself at home. Place is dusty at best since I don’t come here too often. Only in times of great need. Sadly, I am in one of those times.”

Hikaru would sit opposite of where Shingen would sit if he did indeed sit down. He was hesitant in telling his fellow Vice Captain about him being a Vizard, much less about his Temper and how he came out here to vent and not hurt anyone. He’d seem a little sad and distant for a moment, as if he was recalling a sad and terrible memory. He’d then sigh and shake his head, wanting to see something regarding the man first. ”I’m curious about something. Answer my questions truthfully and I may tell you why I’m here. I want to know what is your opinion regarding Vizard’s? What do you think about them and how would you treat one if you found one? Knowing this will help me greatly.”

As Hikaru spoke Ignado would be taunting him and totally saying that Shingen most likely would kill Vizard like himself if given a chance. The look on Hikaru’s face would be one showing his internal conflict, though he’d be trying to hide that as well, his eyes glowing red once again before going back to just being red.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
Sub Vice Captain Shingen Minamori nodded as the man invited him inside of the home. The place could use a touch up or two as the man in front of him stated but at the very least, it wasn't falling apart. It seemed to be one of those old-styled Royal Family homes that Shingen hadn't seen in many years. It even got him to wondering his Clan's family home was still standing after all these years. That actually would be worth looking into, especially now that he was married and could possibly have kids. They could certainly use the space and the comfort would be huge upgrade compared to the Division Barracks/Apartments.

As those thoughts quickly passed through Shingen's mind, he noticed that the man had taken a seat and that it was directly opposite an open seat that was begging for him to sit in it. So as Shingen began to make moves toward the open chair, the man spoke again as offered to explain his circumstances but only after Shingen answered a question the man had. Shingen simply nodded and awaited the question after finally getting settled in the seat. Once the question was asked, Shingen replied, "Well, before recently, the only experience I've had with Vizards were across battlefields and they didn't leave me with very pleasant memories. Very recently, due to severe injuries, a very crafty but out there Captain performed an experimental surgery on me and it gained me the results I was looking for physically but it also turned me into a Vizard. So suffice it to say, I can't really look at Vizards in any particular way now that I am one. Does that answer your question?"

As he answered, Shingen sat back in his chair and thought for a moment about it himself to himself. He never really truly thought about how he felt or looked upon any other races for what they are. The only things that have ever really truly mattered to him were always three things...his goals, his alcohol, and his memories. Now that he was married, he most certainly can add her to that list. It would seem that he would have to clear up that list a little bit for the future. But to the matters at hand, he began to wonder what list of things mattered to this man sitting before him. Perhaps that was something to learn during his visit.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] A Way To Vent Anger and Fustation on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru was caught off guard by what Shingen said. He knew he needed work but he really could not tell that the man before him was also a Vizard. The look on his face would say as much as well. He’d blink a few times before speaking. ”Well now. That does change much. I suppose I should tell you what’s going on then. About 100 years ago I ran across a man who..........well, when I woke up I was turned to a Vizard. I’ve always had issues with my temper. It got worse once I met Ignado. I get times when my Temper gets the best of me and I tend to just fight everyone and everything. I’ve gotten better in the last 25 years of telling when I need to vent. When I do I come here to vent so I don’t hurt anyone. I lost someone precious to me one time while venting and it still haunts me today. My Temper is bad enough alone but when Ignado takes over, I fully loose control. I tell you that I’m here to vent. I hastily made my way here so I do not hurt others since I felt the Temper coming on. Your free to stay and watch what I do if you wish but I warn you that if Ignado does take over he will go after you with no mercy. He told me so just now. Fair warning.”

Hikaru would look at Shingen to see his response to what he was told.
View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
Sub Vice Captain Shingen Minamori listened to the full reasoning behind the rush to reach this place for the man before him. From Shingen's perspective, it was a very valid reason on the outside. However, it was more of what was going on on the inside that concerned him the most. There had to be a couple more details that weren't at the ready to be explained or given out and those are what he is looking for right now. Shingen isn't sure what those details are but those few details could very well be the deciding factors on how this situation gets handled. Perhaps this man himself never even noticed it due to being so caught up in his past and past actions.

Shingen has now reached the point that he believes that he should just start prodding for information in order to gain those precious details. The sooner this situation has a more positive outlook, the sooner it will have a more positive direction and this man deserves that. "Say, in regards to your connection to your Hollow side, does it only speak to you when your temper flares or does it constantly speak to you to cause a temper flare only increasing once the flare is up? Also, where were you when 'the experiment' was performed upon you? How many others know your status as a Vizard? Finally, how much do you know of the current state of the Gotei and Vizards?" asks Shingen as he sits back sternly while looking the man up and down. The more Shingen learns, the more he can help with the situation as a whole, if not outright solve it which would be most beneficial. Hell, Shingen still doesn't even know this man's name yet!
View user profile

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Hikaru would listen to what Shingen had to say. His anger rose more, on the verge now of drawing his sword. His eyes would glow again but he’d be fighting what was trying to happen. He’d calm down at tad as he remembered what division Shingen said he as from. He was being inquisitive since that was one of the jobs of his division in the Soul Society. He growled a bit before realizing he’d not even introduced himself. Some host he was. ”Well, seems your a good fit for your division. Very inquisitive you are. I’ll answer some questions, but first, my name is Hikaru Shibata. I’m am the Sub-Vice Captain of division 6. This is my home, a place the Shibata’s gave to me when I became a Shinigami. As for Ignado, that twit will not leave me alone. I can control him most times but we have trouble seeing eye to eye on many things. He is a cause for my Temper and seems to not be helping me control myself at the moment. Ignado and I are always talking unless he’s bored or I control him to the point where he stays quiet. As for where I was, that man took me to a location I am not aware of. Once I was able to gain control I was lead back to the barracks and advised to join Division 5. Well, as it was back then that is. As for who knows I’m a Vizard? I try to keep that mostly to myself but the other captains in my division know I’m a Vizard. As for the current state of it all?I could really care less. Those pansys will do as they want when they want. Your the same I’m sure. Why in the hell would you follow a stranger to an unknown location? You stupid or something? I suggest you run along now so I can have my fun time. Hikaru never lets me have fun so scram before you get hurt.”

As Hikaru would talk he’d get more mad. When his voice changed the wolf shaped hollow mask would form on his face. Ignado would have taken control from Hikaru and he didn’t seem to be in a good mood at that. Ignado waited to see what Shingen would do next.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] A Way To Vent Anger and Fustation on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:22 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
Sub Vice Captain Shingen Minamori sat and intentively listened as he finally learned some very valuable information about his host. The most useful information to him at this particular juncture was the man's name. Shingen can finally call this man by a proper name and proceed with this conversation on a more equal level. In the mean time, he picked up other useful things about the young man that he wondered if the man had noticed about himself at any point. The only way to know for sure was to ask.

So with that in mind, Shingen did just that. "This is Ignard I am speaking with now correct? Hmm. Interesting." says Shingen as his eyes light up with great interest and delight. He hadn't been this close to a Vizard that already wasn't trying to kill him on sight. "I wonder if this is how all other Vizards act which makes me a different than the rest. Which brings me to another point about your types...I believe your kind, with the split personalities, only fight within yourselves because you fear what your hosts will become. Especically if what they become causes you to no longer exist, correct Ignard?" suggests Shingen as he stares down Ignard long and hard because although he himself may be a Vizard...Shingen has no split personality. There are no inner voices that he must fight with on a regular basis. He certainly does remember when he once did but those were under different circumstances. "Well, now that I've officially met you Ignard, you can put your master back out here, thank you very much. I'll wait." explains Shingen as he crosses his arms and begins the waiting process. A Minamori isn't to be intimidated.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum