Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:21 am

Thor was roaming the streets of Tokyo. His hands inside his pockets, his head downwards in a way that no one walking towards him could see his face directly. Honestly, he was bored. Though he still had many adventures ahead of him. Thor wasn't exactly sure, if the voices were just a sign of him losing his sanity, or some kind of invisible guardian trying to protect him. Whatever it was, he did not care. He was just bored, and wanted to find or meet someone interesting.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:36 am

Rha walks the town slowly on the look out for lost souls he can help cross over to the other side, or put down any hollows he meets out on patrol. He was a bit lost in thought as he walks around not looking were he was going.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:32 am

Thor felt a presence coming towards him. Honestly, he was shit when it came towards sensing someone's spiritual pressure but due to the person being close to where he was, he was able to sense it distinctly. Turning his head slightly towards the left, his eyes directed towards the man that was approaching him. He did not bother to observe the man at this instance since he preferred the man to come more closer towards him. Thor always wanted to know what kind of person he was possibly going to converse with. It was just one of his characteristics. The man would continue coming near him little by little. Taking his own time that is. Thor, however, would would simply gaze at the man for a few seconds as he would observe him. By analysing ones facial features, dress choices, tone of the voice, mannerisms, body language and etc, Thor would able to determine what kind of man he was dealing it. Everything about the stranger would instantly map around in his mind. It was really that simple if you were to think about it.

A small smile would form across his face, as he directed his eyes up towards the sky, only to speak, "And who might you be, lad? What are you doing here?" Thor asked curiously as he awaited for an answer.

#4 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:46 am

Rha stops and looks at you and looks you over you wount a hollow but you were different from most spirits he meet and says, "Out...working and don't call me lad only a few souls can and your not one because i never seen you before so you call me rha' and do tell what is your name?" He is wearing his soul reaper outfit was a bit of a mess so was his hair he looks like he just got out of bed not to long ago.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:04 pm

The man would reveal himself to Thor to which he would ask him for his name. Smiling, Thor would go on to raise his hand up as he went to a handshake, while saying, "my name is Thor Blerster, the Primera Espada." He said solemnly looking at the man. Bringing his hand down towards the side of his body, he would throw it inside his pocket as he leaned a bit back. "Only a few souls can call you lad, aye? Who might they be!" Tilting his head to the side, he asked the man.

#6 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Rha shakes his hand and says, "Close friends of mine, my god father, my father if he was still alive and did you say Espada......I hope your not here in the land of the living to make trouble Thor Blerster."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Thor raised an eyebrow, "not at all. I come in peace." A smile would find itself on his face as he said it. "Are you a member of gotei thirteen?" Thor asked quite curiously wanting to know more about the man as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out.

#8 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 am

Rha nods and says, "I am sent out to put down any hollow threats and help lost souls cross over."

View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:41 am

Looking at the man, Thor began to speak, "how very interesting. What rank do you hold in the Gotei thirteen, if I may ask?" He asked as he patiently awaited for an answer.

#10 Re: [Private] Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Rha relaxes a bit and says, "I'm not high ranking if thats what your asking."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum