Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:04 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna looked around wide eyed at the tournament grounds. She was told she was needed here but what for was beyond her. She sighed finding the location she was needed figuring out that she was unfortunately having to fight. Why the hell did she need to fight anyways. She sighed scratching the back of her neck towards the left scared side. She closed her eyes mentally preparing herself for this battle. Maybe she was a bit rusty and just worried but she knew she couldn't back down what would everyone think of her other then the weak little medic..No, She had to do this. She opened her teal eyes as she stood waiting for her opponent
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda walks into the area quietly, thinking what the hell did I get myself into. Manda walked out into the tournament grounds only to find someone had beat her there. She was in one of her moods but really didn’t feel like fighting. This mood she was in was not rage, though soon it would be if this really were a fight. ”Are you the person I’m to be meeting here? Look, I’m not feeling this right now so how about you just forfeit now and we can both go on our way. What do you say?”

Manda would stand there looking at Anna and wait for her to respond, her dress shortening to prepare for combat, figuring she’d most likely say no anyway.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna listened before sighing "Sorry but no...Lets get this over with, I have lots to do and you are in my way."said Anna looking towards the Arrancar as she flicked some of her lime green hair before she pulling out her green hilt blade holding it out in front of her "Are you ready we are rushing this..." She said

#4 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:50 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda sighed and knew that this would not be over with easily. Since the green haired girl before her drew her sword she drew out both of her swords. She was not much for close combat as it was but it seemed that was how this would start. ”I guess I’m about as ready as I’ll ever be. Let’s just do this so that I can laze about for a bit. This fight already seems boring to me. Since your arrived first i’ll Let you attack first. Go ahead.”
View user profile

#5 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Alright Then lets cut to the chase...Bankai."She said as a strong current flew around her as she allowed the spiritual pressure to release and flow. Her kimono changed to a Short open back white dress wit a flowing skirt reaching half way down above her knees. A green ribbon wrapped around her waist tying into a big bow behind her. A deep Hunter green Cloth wrapped around Her shoulders and head revealing a hood with cape reaching to about her waist clipped with three green feathers. She gained white open toe high heels with a ribbon tying up to her knees "I rarely use this form for a reason..."She said holding up her left hand above her head as her blade transformed into a gray bladed scythe with leaves and vines forming from the crease separating the blade from the wooden handle of her scythe. it was a bit longer then she was tall as she twirled it around a bit. She opened her eyes as they were just a pure white glow. no eye ball no color just a white light.

She smiled "I hope you can keep up, I can do this all day."She said before she twisted and turn slashing her blade in various angles all directed toward Manda as with each slash a blade of wind was sent at Manda.

Ability used:

Ability Name: Storm shreds
Ability Description: This is more of a Passive/ Active base ability for Anna’s Scythe where when she strikes or moves her blade she will send a blade of wind in the direction she aimed, Each blade that would hit would give Bala Damage

#6 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:30 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda blinked as Anna would head straight to Bankai. Blast that woman, she’d think as she called forth her resurrection by shouting, ”Cauchador Real!”

She had just finished changing when Anna was already on the attack. Well, she did say she wanted this to end quickly. Now Manda was eating her own words as she jumped up and flew above where Anna was, unsure if those attacks could hit high, but hoping for the best. She didn’t go without getting hit however. Her leg got hit a bit as did the scales on her tail. Didn’t do much damage but did serve to warn her that Anna was not going to play around. Sighing, Mande knew what needed to be done. While in flight she changed and went into her Segunda. Before Anna now was a very large, very angry, full sized dragon. As she flies around she begins to draw water to her clawed hands and feet. Once she has enough she’d swipe them right at Anna all while still flying around. If Anna was a wind user this could be dangerous for her so she carefully would fly around, charging water with her arms and lighting with her tail, trying to avoid any attacks from Anna as she does.

Attacks Used:

Technique: Aqua Dragon Claw

Description: Water is constantly on both the claws on her hands and feet. She is able to swipe her hands causing blades of water to come from her claws aimed at the enemy. Equivalent to Hado #9.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna Watched the Arrancar transform to her final side form of a dragon...Really a dragon? "Wow a giant flying lizard."She commented moving out of the way of some blades as she sent a few storm shreds to either block or bat the blades away. "Come on dragon is that all you got? My other half has more bite and she is a freaking Flower"Yelled Anna keeping her eyes on the dragon as she rested the length of the scythe handle along the back of her left arm watching the dragon. She wasn't sure if attacking the giant reptile was the best thing since she wasn't about offense it was about outlasting her opponent, she just need to keep watch over herself and outlast this flying lizard.

#8 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:03 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda would roar at the insult till she realized that this was the Anna that Cobolt had been talking about. Manda blinked as she looked Anna over. ”Well now, seems I’ve run into Cobalts other half in all this. Gives me free reign to knock you out seeing as how i can't really harm a friend. Pity, you are nothing like her though you share so much it seems. Time to get rid of you.”

Manda smirks as she uses the water and lightning around her to make what looks to be a clone, but a bit weaker. Needing more water in the area and hoping she is not helping out Anna in using this attack she brings about her sudden storm as well. The air becomes moist and rain soon falls as dark clouds cover the area. Using the water she now creates a bit ball of water and electrifies it, sending it right for Anna, her clone doing the same thing. All the while she still is bringing water to her arms as she has her clone using the aqua dragon claw.

Attacks Used:

Ability: Electric Aqua Illuison

Description: Manda is able to make what looks to be a clone of herself using they water and electricity around her. This is only an illusion and can only be used once during any battle. The illusion is able to copy Manda's attacks as she attacks, but the strength of the attack is only 3 tiers below her tier and is easier to dodge than normal.

Name: Repentina Tormenta (sudden storm)
Effect:[/list] Manda is able to draw on her elements of lightning and water to create a sudden thunderstorm. The area is surrounded by thick, dark thunder clouds. The clouds can produce large amounts of rain, up to 5 inches, and a multitude of lightning bolts, no more than 25, a maximum of 5 being able to be used each post. The lightning from the storm can strike at any enemies around the area within a 50 foot radius and mostly just shocks a person if they are hit. The shock is equivalent to one bala to that of a medium Cero. The more the lightning bolts the lesser the shock is felt. The storm comes on quick as there is no charge and can last for 5 posts with a cool down of 5 posts before she can think of using it again.

Name:Lightning Tsunami

Description: Manda summons a large amount of water from around the area. With this she sends it out towards any enemies. As she does this the large wall of water also electrifies. When hit by this attack a person first becomes wet from the water and then electrified by the lightning surrounding the water. This attack covers an area of 50 yards. There is no charge to use this attack but it does have a 5 post cool down. This attack mostly makes everyone wet and gives a shock equivalent to Hado 31. The higher the tier the person is the weaker the attack. For those equal to Manda it will be like Hado 31 and for those lower than her it will be stronger, though she won’t use this much on weaker opponents.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna sighed "really water...and lightning...Weak!"Called Anna seeing the storm form along with a clone. She watched each attack as she sighed deciding it was time to get serious. She manipulated the wind blowing form the storm allowing it to wrap around her into a form of an armor as it wasn't just there to protect her from the attacks but it also amplify her attacks. She held her scythe up allowing wind to wrap around it before she sliced a x in the air before sending a beam of wind blades at manda granting cero damage per blade that hits.

Ability Name: Storm Armor
Ability Description:
Anna manipulates the wind to spin around her until she is covered by an armor of wind. This armor does not only increase her defenses but assist with making her wind based attacks stronger. lasts for three posts. Can block up to a gran rey cero has a three post cool down

Ability Name: Wind Beam
Ability Description:
Anna engulfs the blade of her scythe with wind, then she will slice an X-shape in front of herself before a concentrated blast of wind blades at the target.grants cero damage per blade has a post cooldown

#10 Re: [Tournament] Anna Vs Manda on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda was not that surprised that Anna used the wind from her storm. It was the main reason she didn’t want to use it in the first place. Unfortunately she needed to. Before Manda could think further into this she realized an attack was headed right for her. Using her speed she’d almost make it out of the way, her clone taking the main damage and disappearing from the field. It would hit Manda’s leg but cause minor harm. This enraged the dragon even more as she felt it time to hit with a volley of attacks. First she called for 5 bolts of lightning. She’d send the first one right at Anna and try to follow her with the rest. While doing this she’d gather electricity to her tail and send it down in a big bang, somewhere close to Anna hopefully. Finally, hoping to catch her off guard she’d rain down a blast of 100 water balls aimed right at Anna. As she does this she begins to charg her final attack, unsure if she’ll need it and hoping she does not. She also calls forth her bow and begins to charge another attack as well.

Attacks Used:

Ability: Flash Bang

Description: Manda calls forth electricity to her tail. She then points her tail down and a bolt of lightning hits the ground. There is no damage done to anyone who is in the area, friend or foe. This attack causes a large flash of light and a loud bang. This will cause anyone in the area to temporally have their sight and ability to hear cut in half and leave a loud ringing in their ears. This will last for two posts and cover an area of 50 feet. The attack has a 4 post cool down.

Name: Aqua Barrage

Description: Manda holds out her arms and gathers a large amount of water around them. Once she has enough water she points it down at the enemy and releases a barrage of 100 water balls that are 3 feet in diameter. This attack takes 2 posts to charge and has a cool down of 10 posts. Damage is equal to Bakudo 61.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum