Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Tournament] Selica vs Demise on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:58 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Green eyes would look around the arena at a croud of people sitting above her in some sort of stands. How the hell was this possible? Why was she dragged here? She was basically kidnapped and forced to come. For what you might ask? To fight some fucking nerds. Yeaaahhh. Great way for her to spend her day. All five feet and four inches of her boiled with anger, however she wouldn't care for very long as she would see someone else was in the ring.

"Oh shit. That guy looks scary. Is he my opponent?" Selica would look around a bit before looking back to him. "Hey this might not be so bad after all," She would say with a grin waiting to see just what was about to happen. She still didn't know where she was exactly.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#2 Re: [Tournament] Selica vs Demise on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Looking around, Demise would find himself in a battle-torn arena as an announcer would lay out the rules and conditions. Looking over towards his 'Opponent', Demise would bow politely. "No hard feelings", he would say unsheathing his axe, "I have someone who I must find, I must tell then that I'm proud, and I have to tell them that I love them. I will not fall, I will falter, until the end I will fight. They are the sole reason that I choose to exist, I atleast have to say goodbye one last time". Demise would look out into the crowd of people as they watched and cheered from the stands. "This day, on this day. You..", Demise would say pointing towards Selica, "Will meet your Demise. Reap Hysteria, Reap Devastation, Reap Oblivion upon all those who enter my Armageddon!!! FOR I AM THE KING!!!"

Demise would begin spewing up metal at an alarming rate, and all of it would coat him. His size would grow and his Axe would transform. Demise would enter Bankai. He would begin laughing like a mad man continuously, deep and terrifying, he would below in laughter. A large insane smile would spread its way across his face. He would Transform the ground beneath him and Selica into Steel. Demise would charge at Selica, swinging the blunt end of his Axe towards the right side of her head. While also simultaneously creating metal spikes behind her. Demise would still be laughing, but he wasn't going to be fucking around. He was going to embed his laugh into her skull.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum