Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Gotta give it a try on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:32 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
What a sore day? Bright and sunny with a very light breeze, Perfect day it would be in a certain lime green haired Vizard's book if she wasn't so damn sore from allowing her body to rest and heal from the work out the angry old man put her through days before. Anna had taken her time healing herself as she felt it was better to allow her body to recover on its own then babying it. plus using what she did last time would take what energy she was trying to muster.

Anna had just gotten up about a hour ago and for the first time in her life, she was wearing something other then her usual kimonos. She finished her inventory in the sickbay as she did every morning first thing while sipping her tea. She looked at the simple teal blue open back top. with some loose black holed jeans with ankle high high heeled boots. So weird for the 5,3" vizard to actually see her literal frame "I am still not sure what Kat was thinking of this outfit..."She said to herself sitting down her tea messing with her hair trying to decide a style to match the odd outfit for her
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:54 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had heard that Doku maybe went a little too rough on the Medic he had acquired recently, and while he felt bad he figured if she was going to be trained and garner the respect of her comrades working alongside him wouldn't be the worst idea ever thought of and so he Shunpo'd to her door and knocked. Presumably he would be greeted by a tiny lime haired woman and curiosity as to what exactly he wanted/intended to do for the day and well.. Depending on how she took this she'd either be excited or scared shitless and if he had to be honest.. It was looking more like the latter.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

#3 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna sighed "who the hell am I kidding with wearing anything other then my usual kimono...No NO, I told Kat I would give this a damn week.."She said to herself trying to pump herself up. She honestly felt cold not having her entire self covered as she would with her kimono. She snapped out of her mental train of thought hearing a knock on the door. Who the hell has the cortices to actually knock on her door. nearly everyone just barrages in like they own the place. This had her curious. She put her cup down letting her hair fall down down to below her shoulder blades while she walked over to the door opening it to find No one else then Ika " I am surprised you didn't blow down my door like your father did a few days ago...I think, or maybe a week? I am not sure...What do you happen to need? I do not sense you hurt anywhere and if your looking for your daughter she isn't here either?" She asked actually kind of surprise to even see him come to her instead of having someone rely the message. That was at least a plus she liked about him, he actually dealt with things instead of having others do it for him.

#4 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed to be inquiring as to why Ika had arrived at her doorstep, it was a fair inquiry but was a little on the short-sighted side of things. Ika took a drag off his cigarette before speaking up, “I came here to see how you were doing after dad seemingly beat the fucking breaks off of you. I figured that would be a fair thing to do.” Ika paused a moment before continuing “I also came to notify you that your training isn’t over in fact, it’s just begun as far as I’m concerned. And I plan on working on combat and tactics with you today if that’s alright?” Ika would await a response, unsure as to what she would say. Didn’t really matter, yes or no was kind of a formality in this case.

#5 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna folded her arms leaning on her left hip listening to him inquire on how she was doing after doku went overboard on her. Yes she dealt with kat annoying her the entire time but it was better then healing in silence. God how she hated silence."Good to see you kept your politeness towards me even after what.. 700 years..man how you haven't changed much from the Ika I knew...I am doing fine. I could have healed faster but I kinda wanted to take my time in healing myself as it has been forever since Aira even was released...kinda gets dull after a few hundred years. As for training it would be better to train the bodyguard you decided I so desperately needed."Said Anna pouting some before sighing seeing him smoking. god how annoying for someone like her to deal with wind so contaminated."Honestly you do not need to smoke but fine if i must train so be it..not like it will do me much good as i will hardly need to use my vizard side."She replied finding no way around avoiding cause one way or another she was going to be forced into training. So there was no need to fight what was going to happen.

#6 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as girl replied to his call for training in an affirmative manner. "Good, then your training begins.. now." He would immediately Shunpo through to her position and grab her by the throat, his mask would cover his face immediately as his cigarette quickly began to dissipate due to the formation of a Cero on the tip of his finger. "You have ten seconds to free yourself from my grasp before this goes through your abdomen, and I do not count slow so I suggest you hurry up Anna." Ika smirked still, enjoying the fact that he could torment and scare the piss out of the girl a bit. It wasn't something overly important to him, but god was it fucking funny.

If she couldn't manage it he would let her go and begin to laugh about the whole situation. Most people couldn't train with Captain level fighters and treat it like an elaborate prank or joke sure, but those people weren't Ika fucking Mazi. So, this was the position she would find herself in. Now to see how she responded..

#7 Re: [Private] Gotta give it a try on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:23 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna listened partially regretting this but knew if ima was anything. He was someone who never takes no but would make you regret ever speaking the word to a request. She heard him speak of the training starting now. Really? In the freaking building. He currently was the old man's son. She wrapped one hand around his wrist as her free thumb lifted her blade up a bit. "Bankai." She muttered allowing her blade and form to change to her form allowing her reistu to fly freely as a strong breeze flew between the two pushing away his grip on her throat as the wind wrapped around her form as she flash step backwards. "There free..."she replied using her armor type ability that allowed the wind to make a sort of armored shell that has been able to block up to Oscara from her knowledge. She sighed allowing her own mask to form feeling it was going to be needed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum