Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Really she is such a buzz kill but might as well. Her name is Annamaria Nanashi, Goes by Anna. She is the Head medic for that discount of an arrancar Ika Mazi...He is a vizard but for a time him and several others ran our Espada. Had to deal with his bratty children make a muck. Anna has had some interaction with Ika on a deeper level 6-7 hundred years ago. She is a green haired vizard that tends to enjoy her traditional kimono...I believe now that she has a little bodyguard from the shinigami that decided to join that Chaos organization he now runs. And another thing...don't underestimate her...She is dangerous cause most emotions she tends to lack since I hold them."She said explaining "Me and her are one soul that kinda got split years ago."Said colbolt with a sigh
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#22 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 am

The fraccion would explain everything in full detail like the Primera had asked her to. "I've also met her other half. Though, it didn't kind go well as we hoped to." Thor stated rubbing his chin while reminiscing what happened a few weeks ago. "Honestly, we could have kidnapped her then and there and proceed to merge her with Colbolt, however, that would only escalate the relationship between the Espada and CHAOS. Knowing there leader, we could just get attacked just for that..." He let his words trail off as he turned his head towards Manda. Wanting to see if she had something to say about this all.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#23 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:34 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda listened quietly as Cobolt would tell her all about Anna. As Cobolt told her about others whom Anna hangs around with she’d recognize a few names but she had never met them. She hoped to never have to unless needed. She then gave a warning to not underestimate her. Manda would make sure to keep that in mind should she ever meet Anna. Cobolt then said they were one soul that was split. As Manda was pondering how that was possible Thor would speak up. He’d talk about how he could have kidnapped her but decided against this so as to not build tension between the Espada and this Chaos group. Manda thought about all this for a moment and was not really sure what to say. Her fellow Fraccion was only half a soul and the Espada she followed almost kidnapped the other half of said soul to reunite them. Knowing she needed to say something she spoke. ”Wow. That is quite a bit to take in. I honestly didn’t think something like that was possible. Also, I think you made the right decision in leaving Anna where she is for now. We need to build up our strength before we would try anything like that. That is for sure.”

She would remain silent after that, unsure of what more to say.
View user profile

#24 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I guess and I must warn you.. you might see me in some pain even if nothing happened to me what so ever. that is a side effect of being stuck with her. I can sometimes get glimpses through her eyes and if she was to get into some sort of battle , I suffer the pain and get these red marks that will resemble the wounds and will normally still be there till she regenerates."She said taking her jacket off showing one of the many marks "so if i seem on edge or ticked off do not mind me...here recently it seems she been in alot more combat which tells me either she is training being the medic or someone keeps attacking for the fun on it.

#25 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:01 am

Standing up the primera would stretch himself a bit as he felt like his body was quite rigid. Looking back at both the fraccions in front of him, the man would speak, "well then, the meeting is over. Thank you for coming in and meeting me soon as I requested." He paused, taking a step back, "if you want to meet me again...well...you know where to find me." Winking, the Espada would Sonido away as he had other things to attend to.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#26 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda nodded at Cobolt for what she would say. She only hoped that one day she’d be able to help her reunite with her other half successfully. She would then blink at the sudden exit of Thor but also knew that was pretty much how he was. She would now stand, brushing off some dirt from where she was sitting and turn to Cobolt. ”Thank you for sharing that with me. I’ll be sure to mind myself when I leave here and, for now, work to avoid Anna. I know for a fact I could never really match you equally in a fight so I know I’d never stand a chance with Anna. However, if there is anything you need I’d be happy to help.

Her smile was a genuine one as she spoke. She’d stay around only to see what Cobolt would say and or how she’d react to her comment.
View user profile

#27 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt listened as she sighed seeing Thor up and leave once again "Geez you would think the primera wouldn't leave two ladies standing all alone..."Said Colbolt before turning her head towards Manda listening to her "Alright, thanks for the compliment and you are very much welcome. Just watch out for the green haired vizard in a Kimono."She replied getting up "Well i am going to go lay back down since our meeting is said and done unless there is anything else you need. either way you know where to find me."She said getting up to stretching "Well see ya later"She replied waving before Sondio away back to her room to relax once more

#28 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:27 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda would only blink at Cobolt’s comments. She knew that was the way that she was. She watched as Cobolt too off and knew it was time to head home herself. She used Sonido to make her way back to her room.

THREAD END!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum