Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:17 pm

It was beautiful. The night that is. Tonight the moon, which hung in the sky overlooking all, was bathed in a crimson glow more than usual. Just looking at it made one recognize its beauty. But this did not compare to the dark-crimson of the night sky. Combined with the moon a glow with crimson, the overall effect was just.... breathtaking. And one Arrancar could be seen walking through this splendid night: Thor Blerster. The newly appointed Primera Espada, only second to the Cero. To be honest, he really didn't know how to feel about this new bestowed position, but nonetheless he accepted it.

Coming to a halt, he looked towards the moon that was hovering over the horizon as he patiently awaited for his two fraccions to arrive.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda was busy walking along in the moonlight herself when she was summoned by Thor. Curiosity caused her to wonder what the new Primera Espada wanted. She only hoped he was not stepping down so soon after taking one of the top Espada spots. She would stop and look at the moon. It somewhat reminded her of whe she was alive and looking at a strawberry moon. A soft smile crept across her face as her dress began to glow a light blue with gold petals. She made her way towards Thor and was soon by his side. She nodded to him and spoke softly. ”Hope I did not keep you waiting too long Thor. It’s lovely out here tonight. Don’t see something like this too often.” Her hair would blow around gently in the slight breeze, showing off some of the golden strands in the moonlit sky.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt was resting on her bed basking in the red glow of the blood moon. She let out a sigh as she got up hearing Thor summon for her. She straightened out her rose blush hair pulling it into a messy bun with two pink flower berets. She got up stretching a bit as she headed out her bedroom locking it behind her before she took her time finding Thor and Pallas already at the meeting point "You called my Primera?"asked Colbolt rubbing the scared left side of her neck looking towards him. She was curious why he has been wanting to call his fraccion a lot more lately.

#4 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:04 am

Manda was the first one to arrive as Thor would turn towards her while responding saying, "no, you haven't. Frankly, you arrived rather quickly than I hoped to." He said in a low tone, gazing back at the moon once again as he contuined, "let's wait still Colbolt arrives before we start this meeting of sorts. It wouldn't be nice leaving her out."

A few minutes would go by as Colbolt would finally arrive asking Thor if he had called her. Turning around towards the fraccion the Primera would speak, "ah Colbolt. Glad you could join us." With that he would gesture his hand as three flat-toped rocks would emerge from the earth. "Do sit down. There is no need for us to be standing." He said taking a seat. Arching a bit forwards, he would gaze at the two fraccions sitting in front of him, "so as you may know, I am no longer the third Espada. Rather, I am now the Primera. Which, I personally find rather comical due to the fact that I was Primera once only to be demoted to the third Espada position. Now...I'm Primera once again." He paused, shrugging his shoulders, "also the cero is now the jackal, who I believe you two have met. He's one of my good friends. Though, he more like a best friend, but you get the gist." The Primera would pause again, "I would like to know what your thoughts are about this whole new developments, if you don't mind."

#5 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
In response to what Thor had said she would nod her head and also look back at the moon. Once Cobolt arrived Manda would turn to greet her, a smile on her face. Once the rocks were emerged from the earth she would take a seat on the one closest to her. She would straighten her dress once sitting and look at Thor. She would listen to his account of what has been going on. He then asked their opinion on what has been going on. Manda thought for a bit before speaking. ”What do I think? Well, I think that now is the time to settle down and build up our numbers. Lately we’ve just been going on missions that seem to only take our numbers down. Before we do anything more, like invading someplace, we need to build up our numbers first. As we are now we are very weak, well for sure in numbers. We also have way to many open Espada positions. Build up our numbers first and then maybe we can accomplish something. Right now I’m betting that even the Shinigami can come and take us down. We need to become great again before we are distroyed. That is what I think.”

She most likely knew that her opinion was not going to go over well but she felt it needed to be said. She’d wait to see what would happen and what Cobolt would say.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt nodded waving to Manda. She yawned some before following over to the Rocks sitting down on one. She listened to Thor ask their opinion about all that was going on "Honestly, I agree with manda, we need to step back and regroup, as it stands, we don't have the numbers, we have Selica back but that was about it. Most of the Fraccion like us are not anywhere near ready to take on a spot of a espada. We more or less need to let the realm outside ours deal with themselves till we can get our power back. I am honestly happy to have Selica back, even after the betrayal to leaving with that arrancar bastard. I am also happy Jackal is Leading as I know he will not make irrational decisions as our last few ceros have."Said Colbolt pushing some of her rose blush hair behind her shoulder

#7 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Bringing his right hand up, stroking his chin, the Primera would eagerly listen to both Manda and Colbolt utter their thoughts as he would go onto chim in by stating, "I agree. The Espada is dangerously vulnerable at this given moment. One attack by our foes and we'll disintegrate into nothingness". He said in a serious tone, leaning a bit back. "Also...Selicia returning back to the Espada..." He paused for a second, "I'm not actually sure we can fully trust or rely on her just yet. Because she's...well...unpredictable." Thor let his words trail off before adding, "she nay very well leave the Espada again for the next person she falls with."

#8 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda listened quietly to what Thor and Cobolt had to say. She was surprised that they even agreed with her. She thought she was going to have to argue a bit. Guess that was not the case. Both of them also made mention of a person by the name of Selicia. She did not know who this was but felt that maybe she should not be let into the Espada if she had already betrayed them once. Thor then said what Manda was thinking aloud, sort of. He mainly stated he didn’t trust her and would most likely betray them again. She only hoped that Jackel would be able to keep an eye on her or know of someone who could. Wishing to add to the conversation Manda spoke again.

”I’m sure that Jackal knows what he’s doing. I agree with Cobolt in that Jackal seems to know what he is doing and should not repeat any of the past mistakes of our most recent Ceros that have now fallen. I’m sure he’ll keep his eye on Selicia personally. If not then he’ll choose someone he fully trusts to keep an eye on her. Either way I am willing to do what I can to help out wherever needed.”

Manda felt the need to speak that last part thought she felt she really didn’t need to say it at the same time since Thor would already know that she would be very loyal and help out when needed now that she was part of the group. She’d fold her hands on her lap and wait to see if Thor or Cobolt would have anything to add to what she’s said.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:14 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Honestly from what she told me is she meet Anna and she isn't too fond of my other half. But supposedly she got the living existence knocked out of her before she left."Said Colbolt. "As much as it does hurt for her breaking my trust and going with that damn vizard. I know she will probably go back to his side. She is love sick for that of which his abuse tends to give her something to feel other then rage."Said Colbolt. "I am sure, I can maybe get her to not go back...After all, I somehow became her little flower."Said Colbolt scratching her left cheek a bit.

#10 Re: [Private] A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Thor raised his eyebrow when Colbolt said that she was Selicas little flower. "What does that supposed mean?" He asked curiously wanting to know more. "Has she adopted you something, or is she best friends with you?" The man bombarded the fraccion with questions as she had sparked his curiosity to the fullest. Turning his attention to Manda, the Primera would speak, "I doubt Wolfgang even knows who Selica is. Maybe I'm wrong. Though, my gut says he doesn't." He pondered for a second, "maybe I'll ask him personally the next time I meet him." Since their last spar Thor and Wolfgang hasn't seen each other for sometime. It was time to change that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum