Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21 Re: [Private] Drinking to good times. on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 am

Manda was not sure how Thor would react to what she said. She thought maybe mad or something else. She did not expect him to pull her closer to him. This shocked her. His words, however, filled her with joy. Seems they shared a mutual feeling, one that comes from being part of a team. She liked this very much and, based on his words, this would for sure continue even if he did step down from being an Espada. ”Good. I feel we make a great team. We all have our flaws but it seems we can look past those when needed. I am very glad I am a part of this team.”

Manda meant every word she said. Sure, Cobolt and her did not have the best of meetings but Manda would put her life on the line to help out her fellow Fraccion. She only hoped that Cobolt felt the same. She relaxed a bit as she looked to his eyes, her own glowing in the soft sunlight of the day. She smiled a genuine smile and spoke once more. ”I do hope we get to have tons of nice moments like these. They can be hard to find sometimes, but well worth it.”

#22 Re: [Private] Drinking to good times. on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 am

"Indeed Manda...indeed." He said softly letting his words trail off. Gesturing his hands outwards, he would open a garganta. "Ready to leave? I think its time to get back to hueco Mundo." Thor said glancing at the fraccion as he started walking towards the garganta.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#23 Re: [Private] Drinking to good times. on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 am

Manda nodded and followed Thor through the Garganta. She was still buzzing a bit but felt it was indeed time to head home. The two of them together would eventually draw trouble anyway if they stayed any longer. The Garganta would close after they walked through leaving not trace that either of them had been there.

Thread End!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum