Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Geralt paced himself two steps ahead, reaching out his hand in attempted acceptance and understanding for a handshake of respect amongst men before saying, "Names Geralt Barlog." He introduced himself with a smile on his face. As the Arrancar went to ask him if he was hiding something, the sinner could only grin in reaction to it, as he would go on to speak, "am I hiding something? Well, I don't know. What is your gut feeling right about now?" He said, titling his head to the side and raising both of his eyebrows as he closed the statement while eagerly waiting for the Espadas response.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 am

Wolfgang did the gentlemanly thing and shook hands with the stranger who revealed himself as Geralt Barlog. The Jackal chuckled a little having freed his hand from the handshake. Was Geralt looking for an honest answer from the Espada? Wolfgang will have to give one, honesty was the best policy. "I still find ya to be creepy. My gut is screaming that Geralt Balrog is creepy as hell. But even so, you seem like a cool person to be around. But how about we play a game called nosy neighbours, hm?". The Jackal quizzed while looking at the man stood before him. "You stated being the most powerful sinner ever. Meaning that there are others like you too. If so, are you their boss? Thing is, while we can stand here and go back and forth with some small talk. I also want something at the end of it all. So what is your true purpose here? Is it to run away from those guardians, or establish yourself?". Wolfgang of course didn't mind the idle chit chat, but he was also a business man. And at times can be quite straight forward. The Espada had his own plans, which may or may not include others from places.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:44 pm

The Arrancar would go onto say that he found the sinner to be creepy, however, he does, in a way, find the man to be cool as well. Regardless, the Espada would then suggest they play a game of neighbours to which in reaction the man would bring his arm up only to use his hand to stroke his chin. "Play a game of neighbours, you say? Hmm...I've never heard of this game." Geralt stated looking at the jackal. The arrancar would then go onto explain himself, to which the sinner would respond, "yes, I'm the boss." He paused to emphasize on what he had said, as he continued, "I want to show humanity their true nature. I want to bring them to brink of desperation where they realize that they aren't very different from me after wall. Because you see, regardless how "civilized" they claim to be, when the chips are down these "civilized" people...they'll eat each other."

#14 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 am

"Ding ding ding! The boss has spoken. Now then that's more like it. I finally feel like we're getting somewhere with this now". The Jackal stated while also showing a change in his mood and demeanour. He seemed more jovial and at the same time quite interested in what Geralt had to say. His body language was that of a man who had suddenly learned the truth from a friend. A secret that wasn't meant to be shared, but instead the man happened upon it by chance. The Jackal smiled and flipped the coin in the air before catching it. The Espada followed up by placing his hand on his chin before releasing a sigh. "Humanity, what the hell is it really? And you may be right about those that are living. Who knows I might just enjoy watching you stirring up some trouble. But I imagine that folks like the Shinigami and a few others might not let it happen so easily". Wolfgang could not help his excitement at all. For once it wasn't the Hollows trying to wreck everything. The man with teal coloured hair gazed at Geralt before asking another question. "I hate to but in other people's business. But how in the blue hell ya planning on making this a reality?". The only option Geralt had was to bring hell on earth. Unless of course he had some other plans that Wolfgang wasn't privy to.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:13 pm

The Arrancar shared his excitement, which honestly, surprised Geralt a bit. It seemed like the man was also fond of chaos and destruction judging by his reaction. The white wolf always preferred people who enjoyed bringing chaos onto others as much as him. Why? Simply because it was easier to deal and understand people who shared familiar traits and ideologies like one's self. And as the old saying goes: "It takes one to know one".

The sinner smirked, "the cero king didn't tell you?  How unfortunate." He paused, "we will be attacking new york next week. And the reason I said "we" is because your people would be assisting us on the invasion as well. So get ready, boyo. Shits going to hit the fan and people are going to get fucked".

#16 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 am

"Didn't tell me what?" The man said aloud in response to Geralt's question. The white wolf soon continued and what he stated was honestly surprising. It would appear that deals were being made and alliances were being forged. "Attacking New York? What the hell is that about? And us Arrancar are suppose to be teaming up with ya? Now this was most unexpected and goes to show that I'm rather misinformed too. Amazing". The man stated while placing his hand on his chin and falling silent. A fox like grin manifested on his face and a chuckle soon followed. It was most ridiculous and at the same time was truly exciting. "Well shit, I think I will tag along just to see what happens with this. I can't wait". The Jackal was certainly curious to see what will come of their alliance. There will be a lot of chaos throughout, and Wolfgang will be on hand to witness it all.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Geralt smiled, "I'm glad that you're excited. I'm sure the sinners and arrancars will make a great team, no doubt." Taking a step forward towards the Espada, the white wolf would rest his palm on the mans shoulder, "I believe its time for me to take my leave. But nonetheless, it was great meeting you, Wolfgang. Hope to meet you again in the battlefield". Geralt ended the statement with a nod as he would turn right and walk forwards. There was things to plan and humans to kill. Until next time...

#18 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:47 am

Wolfgang nodded in response to Geralt, clearly in agreement to what was stated. The Arrancar may have found themselves some strong allies. He was excited to see what could become of it all. The Jackal smiled while watching Geralt leave the area. The attack on the world of the living will take place in New York. And while somewhat random, Wolfgang was looking forward to it now. Will he meet other sinners out on the battlefield? He began to ponder about it all. The Jackal himself saw no reason to hang around the arena at all. As such the man decided to take his leave, while leaving with some memories. The Jackal swiped his finger and flicked his wrist gently. The result of this was a Garagunta being torn open before the man. The Jackal stepped inside of it and watched it close behind him. He will either head home, or continue on his original journey.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum