Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Supreme Architecture on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:21 pm

The darkness began to stir, the shapeless void giving itself a form. Massive stone columns errupted from the nothingness, perfectly smooth in their texture. Nonexistant light reflected off their gleaming surfaces, giving them the appearance of marble. They were truly a sight to behold, even if they were simply to foundations for the masterpiece; this was the power and perfection of the Cesarz.

The countless stone columns melded together in a large circle, hundreds of feet high, forming a massive, circular wall. A single hole opened up on the side of this fortress-in-the-making, large enough for even the grandest of Hollows to pass through. This intricate opening, decorated with finely crafted stone depictions of previous battles, led the way to an entirely different environment.

It was a Coliseum in every way, from the smallest curve to the largest slab of stone. The sky had turned a magnificent blue, not a single cloud to be seen. The sun beat down on the empty arena like the Cesarz awaiting the challengers to emerge. This was his dome and his entertainment, and it was best not to keep the Cesarz waiting.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Excitement and uncertainty was something that Wolfgang felt while travelling to his current location. He wasn't quite sure why he felt compelled to visit this area, but there was something alluring about it all. The spiritual pressure of the Espada could be felt as he moved through the opening that was created for him. The teal coloured hair man was greeted by sunshine and blue skies. Even more amazing was the area itself and the structures that was build. The Jackal looked around the area, gauging the presence of others before moving forward. The man landed inside the large arena with a blank expression on his face. The man had a cigarette between his lips that was already lit and burning. The Espada took a pull of the cigarette before releasing the smoke into the atmosphere. Just what was all this about anyway? Could it be about his recent fortunes? Quite a lot has happened in the life of The Jackal recently. Many would view it as good fortune and others not so much. One thing Was for sure, the man appeared to be on the up. The Espada for now observed the mega structure and its design. He was impressed by it all, as it reminded him so much of home.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Geralt looked down as he saw a man approach the arena. By looking at his body posture and how he was scanning the area around him, the man was either a tourist or someone who was looking for a challenge. Regardless what the strangers intention was, the white one knew that he had to make his presence known. Maybe he could satisfy the stranger's desire by battling him, if that what the man was looking for. Either way, Geralt would prędkość boga behind the man in an instant, keeping a few of distance between them, he would speak: "hello there stranger. You are currently in private property; can I help you?" He asked in usual cold, deep voice as he patiently waited for an answer.

#4 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:14 am

The Espada waited patiently while growing more and more curious. The cigarette in his mouth kept on burning as his teal coloured eyes scanned the area. His Pesquisa was as sharp as ever. He was just about ready to leave the arena when the presence of another was detected. The Jackal raised his left eyebrow and exhaled. Cigarette smoke was released as the man was made aware of the individual behind him. The Jackal heard the man's voice and soon turned to face him. The man smiled and nodded his head positively. "Howdy". Wolfgang stated while looking at the stranger before him. "I was not aware that this place was members only. But I suppose its my fault for getting lost. Tell me, what is this place anyway? It looks quite magnificent to say the least". The Espada stated while glancing over at the man. His smile remained, showing no ill will thus far.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:36 pm

"This place historically does not have any resemblance towards me, or anything like that. Its more of a...personal thing, if you will." Geralt spoke, as he motioned his hands outwards. "The guardians of hell would pitch sinners to battle each other still death in a Coliseum like this every single day. But what most don't know about hell is the fact that you can't die in there, in any shape or form. You will just regenerate back in due time to serve your unending time in the hell hole." He glanced at the man, only to look down. "I've been pitted against other sinners countless of times. I've won many battles, but I also have my fair share of losses." Taking a step back, he would run his hand through his hair, only to throw it inside his pocket. "I've made this Coliseum in remembrance to all the battles that I had fought, and also to honour my opponents."

#6 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:18 am

Wolfgang listened to the words of the stranger, taking in what was being said and giving it careful consideration. The thing that struck Wolfgang was the mention of hell and sinners. So that's where he's from? The Jackal was taken aback by it all, because while Hollows were more of a common thing. The creatures of hell were less common and hardly ever spoken of. Whenever someone died, one of three things tends to happen. They either get lucky and be granted passage to the soul society. There their lives can take on of many different paths. Some become Shinigami, some live in poverty, and some may even find favour elsewhere. And then there are those who lived less than impressive lives. Some of it filled with bitterness and regret, and often times they end up becoming the horrible Hollows.

The Jackal was such person who fell into regret and bitterness. And his sentence was an eternity in the realm known as Hueco Mundo. He lost himself before his consciousness finally prevailed. And so here he was now in this moment after overcoming so much. But before him also stood another person whose fate was maybe even worse than the Jackal's. The Arrancar took a puff of his cigarette while inhaling the smoke. The man allowed it to fill his lungs before expelling it through his mouth and nose. The Jackal sighed a little while bringing his left hand forth. There a coin danced between his fingers rather effortlessly.

"So yer one of those Sinners too? Well that must suck for you. Though, that's just made me even more curious. How is it that your even here like this? I was always told that Sinners have a very difficult time escaping hell. Only those clever or strong enough could ever set foot onto the plains of the living. As such, I am most curious about all this. Care to share with a stranger like me? Then again, I suppose we should exchange pleasantries. I'm Wolfgang Jakkalera, but you can call me The Jackal". He simply stated while most curious to hear the man's story.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Considering how Geralt had nothing in important to do or attend to, he thought that he might as well entertain this new found stranger a bit or so. "You're right about the fact that only a select few sinners having the ability to escape hell with their strength and their intelligence. Well, if you already didn't assume or even insinuate, I happen to be one of those sinners. In fact, you're looking at the most powerful sinner ever to roam both the worlds; the living and the dead." He didn't want to brag about his status, but he felt like he needed to state it in order to provide more context to the man.

Gazing at the man, Geralts eyes would fixate on the mans hand as he saw a coin dancing between his fingers. "Interesting..." He mumbled under his breath as he hand reached inside his pocket to take a coin of his own. However, the Jackal would most likely notice that unlike his coin, the coin Geralt held was much more different in nature, at least appearance wise. How? Simply due to the fact that one side of his coin was completely scarred while the other was not. "You know...I don't believe in coincidences. So something tells me that chance led you to meet me at this very moment." The man stated boldly, while flipping the coin up and down, using his thumb.

#8 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:11 pm

The Espada listened to the man before, and as before he took in what was being said and with great consideration too. Wolfgang raised an eyebrow to the man's claim at being the most powerful of the sinners. "I suppose hell could not contain this one then". He thought while stood there also watching the man across from him. The Jackal kept the coin in his hand dancing between his fingers. The stranger across from him also brandished a coin of his own. Was the man trying to some how make him feel uneasy in his presence? Whatever it was Wolfgang decided to face it head on. That was the only way he knew how to get by these days. In any case, the Espada thought more about the man's words to him. Especially the thought of this chance meeting having some deeper meaning or reasoning. The Jackal fell silent for a moment, watching the man before releasing smoke that was pulled in from his cigarette. Said cigarette was soon put out and tossed to the way side.

"The most powerful of the sinners? Begs the question then, why are you here and not in hell rounding up the troops? You stated that this coliseum is in remembrance right? But right now I'm not sure if this is just a chance meeting or an unfortunate situation". The Jackal stated aloud while trying to gauge the man's response to his words. He felt as if this stranger was after something, but he wasn't exactly sure what it was. "Tell me, what is your gut feeling right about now?". The man asked while allowing the coin to continue moving between his fingers. This was Wolfgang's first time meeting a sinner as they're known. And he was interested in learning as much as possible about them.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:32 pm

The Arrancar would go onto ask the sinner a variety of questions which the man would tackle one at a time. "Because that would essentially be redundant. How, you may ask? Well, anyone who is still rotting in hell is still there because they have not conjured up the power to escape. Those who are powerful enough to escape hell would most likely have relocated themselves back in the world of the living." Geralt answered, still gazing at the coin that danced between the Espada's fingers.

The second question the man asked would take the white wolf by surprise as he would raise his eyebrow in reaction to it. "Why and how would this be an unfortunate situation? It's not like I'm planning to fight or challenge you or anything like that...or do you think I am?" He asked curiously wanting know the reasoning behind the mans dilemma. Most people would think it as a coincidence for two powerful personalities like Geralt and Wolfgang meeting each other for the first time in an undisclosed location like this. But the white wolf didn't believe in coincidences. "Fuck coincidences, I don't believe in them." Would be the appropriate response he would give out to anyone who mentions anything about it.

The sinner would grin as the Arrancar asked about his gut feeling. "How do I feel? Well, I have this insatiable urge to gut you and eat your intestines." The man would pause for a second, shrugging his shoulders he would look at Espada in front of him wanting to see what kind of reaction he would display as he would follow it by stating, "I'm just kidding, boyo. I'm no cannibal. I'm just trying to add some humor to our conversation. Felt like things were getting a bit too...profound."

#10 Re: [Private] Supreme Architecture on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:20 pm

"Redundant, perhaps so. But still warranted a decent answer". The Jackal thought to himself while choosing to listen to the man's response. But from the answer that was given, it suggests that there are in fact more sinners around. They were either in hiding, or simply chose to reside where they wouldn't be bothered. It could easily prove to be the latter as far as Wolfgang was concerned. This was certainly food for thought as far as he was concerned. Wolfgang kept a smile on his face as he stood there unflinching. The Espada listened further as the man joked about eating his intestines. Wolfgang simply chuckled at the thought while replying saying "That's disgusting, like really disgusting". He stated in a jovial tone, before the sinner moved on to clear up his intentions. The stranger was right to inject some humour into the conversation. It made it a little easier to communicate with each other. Wolfgang took it upon himself to circle around the man, taking steps, while carefully sizing up the stranger. The Jackal soon found himself standing in his previous position facing the stranger. "I remember introducing myself, but I still dunno who you are. Is it meant to be like some big secret?". Wolfgang asked with a chuckle. "I sense something weird about ya, are you like in hiding or some shit like that? I'm not gonna get arrested by the guards am I?" He was joking and at the same time he was not. Escaping hell is one thing, but there was always the possibility that they will be treated as fugitives.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum