Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selics would sign listening to the girl's speech about the sister and the trust and whatever. Had Selica ever known any such thing? Well, what did it matter? She never would now. She was virtually worthless in every aspect of this life, but she was bound to turn that around eventually. Her spiritual pressure would settle as she began to notice the stir and attention she had caused. The plant woman would roll her eyes, "She's fine. She watched me get my face bashed in and didn't lift a finger to help. I suppose I deserved it for messing with the big guy's doll, but she was cute and fun to mess with. I envy her. I didn't even think he cared about anything to be honest." A smile would cross her lips and a laugh would escape them, "I probably would have been more pissed had he not cared. She was so worked up and embarrassed. My only mistake was not realizing how much of a fucking tank he was. But anyway... we're talking about green hair. Yeah she uh... she acts tough for someone who I could squash in ten seconds flat."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:28 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Hm? What did you want her to do exactly? Jump in and save you when you probably caused it? She is strong but she is more healing base, I believe. Also, I am not so sure Anna really has any want to try showing emotions...After all she has certain things I don't have just as I have things she doesn't...we are two halves of the same soul...if I was to get cut or burn, she would feel it and a mark would appear on her where i was injured...and vise versa."Said Colbolt. "When me and Thor meet her earlier this year. She seemed lacking in the emotion department...very...Void...but then again I have more emotions then i care to have...So maybe that is why.. I am not strong but I know she has most of my strength."She said scratching her cheek "Honestly, I understand all this love and toys and stuff but there is a time and place to do that and you probably should have seen that one coming.."Said Colbolt "Also, you can splat most people but you prefer not to...if they piss you off just go after them just as I have plans to go after my main two targets once I get stronger."Said Colbolt
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I don't need saving. I didn't expect her to. In fact, I didn't expect anyone to.. except maybe my love, who didn't.. I was only stating our last encounter," Selica would say with a but of a sour face, however it would quickly dissipate into something of depression. Then, she would find herself distracted by what the smaller arrancar would say. Half of one soul? There were beings like that? She didn't even know that was possible. They split the same personality or something? How the hell did that work? In any case, she would continue to listen to the girl talk about her mistakes. "Yes, Little Flower. I should have seen it... but I didn't. Maybe next time.. he'll actially kill me. That'd be the way to go. A strong man," the woman would sigh thinking about it. She always had a thing for strong, powerful men. "Anyway.. y-yeah. Uhm.. I do have a few ideas for that black haired flame brain bitch... I just don't know if I want to.." Green eyes would narrow before they would close. What was she going to do?

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:56 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt watched Selica's expressions change as she stated that she should have seen it but didn't. "Honestly, if your wanting to die by Ika's hand go after his daughter...Personally if i had a lover that did what he allowed to happen, I would go after something close and from what i am told Daughter's tend to have their father''s wrapped around their fingers."Said Colbolt. "I will help if I am available but Thor has been having me run little assassinations in the human world for him...about humans and their damn politics in the name of justice...I guess it will occupy any boredom I have but sometimes it is odd of him to even care this much."Said Colbolt looking over at Selica with her pastel eyes
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum