Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had remembered when she had come to this very forest many, many years ago when she wasn't nearly powerful enough to become an Arrancar. At that point, it was mych tougher to get into and hell of a lot harder to get out of. However, she figured she would come back this time with a sweet, little, baby flower! She was the only person Selica actually remotely cared about in all of the espada, which she had recently joined. She was tired of Ika and his shit. She was tired of being around someone who didn't love or appreciate her. She didn't want to be somewhere she wasn't cared for and that bitch of a daughter wasn't anything great either.

Selica would find herself walking through the forest making sure the flower stayed very close to her. She knew that the moment anything noticed her, it would get very fun. However, she also knew she was no match for Thor if the little one were to get hurt. She was surprised he even let her tag along on this journey. Then again, they didn't really say where they were going. Anyway, Selica would find herself grinning as she looked at the giant fuckers the forest was named after. "Damn, those guys are awesome. They're not as powerful as I.. but they're pretty fucking fun to have on your team. You ever had them attack a city or something? Wellx maybe not yet, but! They are fun to pick on too. So slow," the woman seemed like a kid in a candy shop at this point. She was very happy.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:54 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I believe Wolfgang uses them for the main point of attacking I believe."Said Colbolt following close beside Selica through the forest. She use to enjoy sitting around this forest and worked her but off to get to where she was today. Her pastel pink eyes watched their surroundings. She did enjoy spending time with an Arrancar that was so similar and familiar in so many ways. Selica is kinda like a mother plant when it come to Colbolt and that she doesn't mind how odd Selica was in any way. Colbolt honestly came along purely out of boredom and what better way to know someone then to travel with them in dangerous territory.

Colbolt looked up at the 'giants' of their race tower over them both "They must feel like they are on top of the world...To be that high up."She said Resting her hands in her jacket pockets watching the giant's move slowly but strangely relaxing to just sit back and watch them.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:19 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica would look to the young flower as she spoke of Wolfgang, the Primera espada. She would continue to look at the girl as she thought about this Wolfgang. She wanted to meet him all the more now. They may not get along very well but it could potentially be the opposite. She would smile before looking back up at the creatures, "Does he really now? Smart man. No wonder he's primera. I find no interest in being so high, but if the opportunity presented itself. I suppose I would take it." Selica would shrug as she would continue to listen to the young arrancar.

"We could potentially get up there, you know? I mean.. it's not like they can fight me anyway. So, what are they gonna Do? I mean.. it woukd be fuuun," Selica would say almost as if she was trying to persuade the girl to go with her. If anything, Colbolt was probably more mature than the other espada.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Wolfgang is a interesting Arrancar, just patient...I enjoy being around him."Said Colbolt to Selica. Colbolt was kinda taken by surprise of the child like persuasion. Colbolt thought about it before she shrugged "Sure Lets go I guess It would be fun seeing the sights from high up there..."Said Colbolt figuring what could hurt. She had Selica to protect her...Not that she couldn't protect herself, but why not let the Vine Arrancar have some fun and the flower watch enjoying the show? Colbolt pushed her Rose blush hair behind her shoulders as the mid teen looking arrancar pulled her hands out of her pockets folding them over her chest.

#5 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
So, the two would find their way atop the menos, who was moving slower than Selica could have ever fucking imagined. Then again, she never really cared for their speed considering the destructive power she had seen them with. They don't have to move fast if they destroy everything firsy. Anyway, Selica would look around noting the other menos and the multiple smaller hollows. She could tell where the denser areas were and the more vacant areas. She could tell the flying from the ground, the climbing from the non-climbing. It was quite the site to see.

"A hollow in its natural habitat! Kinda boring actually. I could wipe them all out if I really wanted to. Wouldn't take but some wooden stakes and some vines I bet. I'm surprised they don't tear eachother to- Oh nevermind," the woman would say as a fight seemed to break out on the ground between a group of smaller hollows. "I can't tell if they're little like babies or if we're just really far away," Selica would say as she squinted her eyes and put her hand against her forehead in a sort of searching motion.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt follow Selica up to the top of a menos before she got herself sat on her knees beside Selica. She closed her eyes taking in the air this high up. it was a lot different then the air down below, So untouched by the breathers down below...It was amazing. She opened her Pastel pink eyes looking over at Selica listening to her speak of how she could easily kill the giant hollows before sound curious on why they weren't attacking...Oh scratch that. Colbolt looked to where Selica was as she focused "just lesser hollows that decided they didn't like each other probably..."She replied.

"Honestly it is interesting that at some point we were like them before she ripped our masks off..we were fighting killing each other to survive."
She replied "In a way, we are still killing each other, trying to survive."She replied remembering her life as a hollow...all the fights, all the near deaths...It was too much for one side of her to handle. She personally enjoyed all the slaughter and getting stronger...it was a wonderful rush.

#7 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:36 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Oh, there is no decision in that form. Only lust, desires, and instinct," Selica wpuld say taking a seat on the gigantic hollows head. He didn't seem to give a care that the duo had found their way atop the being and were now just using him. He didn't seem to notice they were there at all, but whatever. Selica didn't care to tell him at this point. So, the woman would watch the hollows on the ground devour eachother before sighing.

"I remember being like that. My death is a mystery, how I got to Hueco Mundo was a mystery, and how I came to know this form was a mystery. However, I remember the killing, the list, the power, the voices, the god awful feeling of wanting to rip yourself and everything else apart. It was terrible. It was horrible. I don't know what we could have possibly done to deserve that, but it happened. Then, I remember being human-like, but I don't remember how it happened. Now, I'm here. It's an odd life," the woman would say almost as if she were speaking to herself and had forgotten about Colbolt. Nonetheless, she knew the girl was there and she knew she was listening.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Maybe they don't but I remember how I died, How I got here...All the fights, the survival. the instinct...I remember everything especially what happened when I tore my mask.."Said Colbolt gently watching the scene below knowing the giant hollow didn't care or seemed even bothered by the two sitting where they were. "I still hate how she got saved while I perished to this damn barren waste land. Someday, I will be strong enough to take her down and get my revenge...then I will work on completing myself once again..Just give it time."Said Colbolt Looking down at her hand balling up her fist, allowing her nails to dig slightly into her hand allowing a small stream of blood to pool in her palm as she opened it "Maybe then, will this rage and revenge go away...Maybe."She replied.

#9 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:42 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Not everyone can be saved, ya know? Especially not with those damn unreliable Shinigami," Selica would say as she would make a sort of tsk sound ending her little sentence. The woman would look to Colbolt to see the anger in her balled fist and her rage filled eyes. "What did that girl do to you to make you so angry? Did she even do anything or is it just the fact you're stuck with us fucked up animals, huh? I'm sorry if this isn't the life you asked for, but news flash.. None of us fucking did? You think I wanted to live my life like this? Alone? Chasing a man who will never love me and would throw me to my death in an instant? Living in a world where the only people who like you are the ones who want to use you? Well, suck it up little buttercup, because that's all you're gonna get. So, act like you don't give a shit and live the part you're forced to play. Sorry if we're not good enough," Selica would say visibly pissed off. Her voice was cold and her tone was loud. Her spiritual pressure would fluctuate with her rage alerting everything within the forest that she was there. If they dared come at her, she wouldn't hold back in her current mood.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Forest.. Plant Girls.. Yes on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:16 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"The girl is with the shinigami she was at one point my older sister...she broke a bond of trust, the only bond of trust I have ever had as a human...she broke it and a damn hollow killed me for it...and instead of remorsing or changing what happens...she goes on and gets killed by the same damn hollow 7 years later...and those damn shinigami saved as I got dragged here."Said Colbolt Sighing "maybe it is petty revenge but she destoryed all trust i had in humans...I can't forgive her...and I never will..both of them are in the damn human world..You probably met a green haired Vizard...just traditional looking."Said Colbolt"I believe she goes by our human name Anna."Said Colbolt thinking "I do need to check in and make sure she hasn't gotten herself killed."she added

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum