Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Thor arched in eyebrow in reaction to what the man had said. He was talking about some black creatures with masks which Thor had never even heard about. What even confused the third Espada more was the fact that the man referring to them as husks. As a person who has been around for awhile he never heard the term or word "husk" floating about. Directing his gaze at the man, he would speak, "do these black masked creatures have large holes in the middle of their chest? And do they also have a tendency of terrorising humans?" Thor asked curiously, as the only thing familiar to the description that the man had given him where Hollows.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:28 am

Joker

Human
Human
There wasn't much else that he could do to explain them. It seemed the description summarized enough, but as more details were offered that indeed lined up with what he saw, he offers a brief nod. "Yeah. Holes in their chests. Like they lack hearts." He notes, under the vague assumption that they were a commonplace thing to the more well-informed.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:02 pm

"Hey, interested in having a drink?" He asked the man curiously wanting to know more about him. Honestly, Thor was not actually a huge drinker. More of an occasional drinker, if you would. But what was different about him compared to other occasional drinkers was that when he did start to drink, he would drink like a complete madman. And as the saying goes: "I don't always drink. But when I do, I drink a shit ton of it.

"I know some good bars that serve top quality drinks around here, to be honest." He said as his eyes roamed the area. Thor had no intention of drinking from a shit place where the quality of alcohol was piss poor. Quality was everything to him. Directing his eye's back at the hu!an, he came to a halt a few in front of him. "So, shall we go then?" Depending on the man's answer Thor would lead him to a bar where they could get a few drinks and such.

#14 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:17 pm

Joker

Human
Human
The male quirks his brow up quizzically, then shakes his head shortly after. "I don't drink, sorry." Sakata remarks honestly, bringing his hand up to rub the nape of his neck briefly. He wasn't interested in alcohol whatsoever. Probably would only have one drink and that's if it was actually mandatory for him to. He decides to try and get things back on track--mostly back to what the male seemed to know about what Sakata was investigating vaguely.

"Do you know anything about these things with holes in them, though?" The brunette Kishima decides to ask, not wanting to beat around the bush. The quicker he learned more about them, the better.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Thor nodded solemnly as the man refused his offer to grab a drink. It seems like the man was not much of a drinker, and the Espada himself had no intention of forcing someone to do something they were not comfortable with. Be that as it may, the human would go onto ask more about Hollow, to which he would reply, "yes, I do, to be honest. In fact...you're actually looking at one now." Thor would point his finger to himself as he contuined, "but what is different between me and these other "creatures with holes" as you out it, is that I'm more evolved than them. Physically and mentally, that is."

#16 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Joker

Human
Human
Sakata raises his brows in the first expression of surprise that he's managed to show in his presence here. The male looked vastly different from what the Kishima fellow expected of the creatures he saw firsthand, and what he had to deal with personally. He didn't know whether to be unsettled or whether to feel safe, but Thor's words following that seem to put him at ease... a little bit. If he was evolved, then maybe that's what stopped the man from attacking him like the inferior variations of his species?

If that's the case, then the Husks below him were practically feral animals, to put into context. None the less, the brunette offers an acknowledging nod. "... I see. Do you guys have a more formal name?" He inquires out of curiosity. If these creatures evolved, then they were closer to humans than he thought. Thor and perhaps even his group were living proof of that.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:21 am

"More formal names?" Thor repeated the question before speaking again, "eh, no. Well, at least not that I know of, to be quite honest." He stated stroking his chin. "Most arrancars I know use the names that have been bestowed upon name when they were still living as humans. There are however some arrancars who stray away from the norm, though they are quite a few." Taking a step back he stretched himself a bit as he spiritual pressure flickered in and out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum