Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Here to Stay on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 am

Bright, afternoon sunlight poured down on the well-dressed man as he stood in a perfectly maintained, grassy lawn. In front of him stood one of the most iconic sights in the city of Oslo: the Akershus Fortress. It looked very similar to the fortress that he had found on his very first day in the Nottinghamshire, complete with two ends that looked similar to medieval, stone towers. And, of course, the pillar-decorated entranced and the famous, glass dome atop the entire thing.

Here on “business” or not, Thor made sure to put some time away to see the sights. Things like the Ragnaek and Odisionam gate were both on his list, along with even more recent sites such as the Lofoten. After all, this was his birthplace and where he grew up, he wanted to be able to look back on as many fond memories as possible.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Joker

Human
Human
And it looks that once more Sakata's found himself in an unordinary setting; this time it's Norway. His hair's untidy as ever, but for once he seems to at least be dressed well in a white dress shirt, contrasted by black pants and shoes. It's quite the change from bustling New York City, allowing him to effectively take in his sights leisurely. Force of habit's left his Reiatsu entirely prevalent, in spite of the possibility of encountering a Hollow or anything of the sort.

Despite that risk, the Kishima's disposition remains calm and without anxiety, similarly enjoying the Akershus Fortress. He keeps his hands tucked away within his pockets, staring awestruck the brilliant architecture that this new city had to offer. 'Looks like the flight was worth it.' He muses, failing to notice the other man not too distant that was doing the same as him.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Out of the corner of his right eye, he saw someone not too distant from him viewing the fortress same as him. Not exactly sure whether the person had noticed him or not, Thor would turn towards his right as he would go on to approach the stranger. Closing near to the man, Thor would take a sudden halt, as he wanted to keep few paces of distance between him and the man. "Who is this fellow?" Thor thought to himself quite bemused, wanting to know about the strange man. "Hello, do I know you?" Thor would ask in a low tone, awaiting his reply. Obviously, he did not know him in anyway, however, it was a tactic he used to spark a conversation with another. Why, was Thor interested in this stranger? Simply because he found something quite odd about the man, in a strange way.

#4 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:49 am

Joker

Human
Human
As the male approaches him, Sakata ultimately keeps his gaze upon the fortress. It was a breathtaking sight, that's for sure. It's not until Thor speaks that it becomes apparent to the brunette that he's been approached. He shifts his head in the male's direction, eyeing him with his usual apathetic expression. Sakata quirks a brow upright at the inquiry that comes in tandem. Was this a person that Sakata had carelessly forgotten about? If that was the case, he'd feel bad, but it seemed like it wasn't.

Huh. Strange.
"... Probably not. This is my first time here."
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm

"Oh, I see..." Thor replied in a low tone looking at the man. It was quite evident to him that, whoever this person was, he was no ordinary human being. The third Espada may suck at sensing spiritual pressure and whatnot, but when it came to determining spiritually awared beings, he rarely predicted wrong. And since the stranger was not determined to show that he was no ordinary human, Thor took the honours by flickering his spiritual pressure in and out, as he spoke, "names Thor Blerster, the Third Espada." He said, reaching out his hand in attempted acceptance and understanding for a handshake of respect amongst men before asking, "Who might you be, lad?"

#6 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Joker

Human
Human
Sakata lowers his brow at that point, and he offers a curt and brief nod. There was something offputting about Thor's presence as a whole, but the Kishima wasn't nearly as knowledgeable enough to really put his finger on it. He couldn't gauge this man's abilities whatsoever---but maybe that was for the best. He'd probably be less willing to speak to him if he did know the full deal. The constant flicking of spiritual pressure coming from the man consistently managed to make this feeling of wariness in Sakata's gut only grow, but he doesn't let that show on his facial features. His casual disposition remains, as he listens.

The brunette extends his own hand out in return, casually grasping upon the male's hand to offer the shake that he respected. Wariness or not, it seemed that they had a mutual respect for one another. And so, the male introduces himself in return. "Sakata Kishima. I don't exactly have a title of my own, unlike you so it seems." Which brings him to his next question.

"Who're the Espada? Or what?" The second bit of his question sort of hints that he at least knows of what may be considered "abnormal" for usual humans. It's still pretty obvious there's far too much he doesn't know, though.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Thor was taken back by the fact that the man had no idea who or what the Espada was. Which was, honestly, quite surprising considering that the Espada have been responsible for many atrocities that had taken place in both the world of the living, and the soul society. Then again, the world didn't revolve around the arrancars or the Espada. So it would be foolish to think that everyone on earth knew of their existences.

"The Espada is comprised of ten Arrancars with exemplary strength. In which, members of the Espada are given a number from zero to nine. And me being the third Espada, I'm only second to the Cero, who is the leader of the espadas." Thor explained, hoping the man would understand. "What about you? Are you in some kind of organization belonging to the human world? Considering you're no ordinary human." He asked eagerly waiting for the man's response as he was curious to know more about him.

#8 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:39 am

Joker

Human
Human
Sakata gazes at him, expecting an explanation. And an explanation is what he receives--though it only seems to raise more questions for him than anything. 'Arrancar?' He muses to himself briefly, just listening for now. It sounded like it was just an organization of some sort, with the order of who is who being based on strength. It was an interesting concept, and part of him wondered if these Arrancar had routinely fought each other to redetermine ranking.

It isn't a question he voices out loud, though. Instead he answers the male's inquiry about him being in an organization. Admittedly, during his time in New York City, he'd just so happened to join one. The Kishima offers a nod.

"Sort of. They called it the Committee. I'm a recent recruit." Sakata confirms, slowly slipping his hands into his pockets for the time being.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Here to Stay on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Bringing his right upwards, Thor would stroke his cheek, as he replied, "the committee...How very interesting." He uttered looking at the man. "I've heard of this organization before, though, I do not know much details about it." He paused, "the organization itself is compromised with spiritually enhanced humans, yes? If so, how does the groups inner systems work? And most importantly, what rank do you hold? Not that I am going to judge you or anything; just curious, is all."

Curiosity was something that could not be satisfied. At least when it came towards the third espada. He knew he had this eternal itch that he couldn't suppress. He knew that how much he fed it, it was still not enough. At this particular instance he could feel his curiosity building up. It was slow at first. But he knew it would sky rocket soon. It was time to feed his curiosity, even though it was futile when it cam to long term.

#10 Re: [Private] Here to Stay Yesterday at 3:51 am

Joker

Human
Human
Quite honestly, his recent recruitment didn't make him very knowledgeable on the organization's purpose, people, or even its purpose. He just knew that he kind of fit in, and that was sort of enough for him. He'd never actually bothered to look into all of it, because he figured he'd learn about it in due time anyways. As the male inquires for confirmation on who the members consisted of, he offers a brief nod.

"Seems so." He remarks briefly, before elaborating a little further. Sakata answers honestly with the second part of what Thor asks about. "I don't know their purpose. Probably a peacekeeping group." The male remarks, pondering something. "I only joined because I figured they'd know something about the things that occasionally appeared in Tokyo. These odd, black creatures with masks." The Kishima explains, not really familiar with the proper term.

"I started calling them Husks after the first encounter. Not too many people seemed knowledgeable, though." Similar to Thor, curiosity drove Sakata. Only that this curiosity applied to things he was actually interested in finding out more about; Hollows being one.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum