Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] In The Jungle... on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar decided it was time to take a trip and change his scenery up a bit. For which he also decided that he would not just take the trip but also have a traveling partner. There was a familiar face that he remembered that he had some..fun with at one point and decided that would be the perfect person to take this trip with. He figured the best way to start this was to get her attention and convince her to take this trip with him.

Scar knocked on the door of the building that Kat was in rapidly and loudly then waited patiently for her to answer. As he did, he begin to play a game with his fingers and hands to himself. Boredom was not something he enjoyed on any level, even if he was just waiting outside of someone's home after he just knocked on their door. Something has to always keep his attention at all times. Being sleep is the only period of times of the day he shouldn't be moving and his mind be occupied with something.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Kat was minding her own business that day, since Selica had run off it was quite boring and whatnot. Oh well, she was more interested in napping and she had stolen a large some of child plushies to light on fire. Along with the plushies, she had stolen some baby dolls to melt the faces off of and hang from her ceiling. It was quite the decorative idea and she was relatively pleased with it. It had taken a lot of time to do all that work and a lot of effort along with it. So, she was taking the time to lie down and potentially nap, at least until she heard a knock on her door.

It was loud, rapid, and annoying as all hell and she would roll her eyes unamused. She would rise from her bed, stretch, and yawn before slowly walking over to her door. Then, she would swiftly and jerkily swing it open as she glared at the man behind it. "Oh.. it's you. What do you want? If it's food or money, I don't have any. Go bother Tegan," she would speak in her same annoyed tone as always. The door would be pushed open all the way revealing her dark, horror filled room as she would lean on the door frame.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar watched with great anticipation as the door creaked open...then she finally appeared at the doorway. It was Kat. The one person so far who seemed to get him..at some level. It wasn't a complete understanding, yet. Though with more time spent with him she might be the first to actually gain some real understanding as to who he is and what makes 'tick' so to speak. The question is, as he is now able to gain a tiny bit of insight as to who Kat is from seeing some of what the inside of her home looks like, if he would even be able to convince her to leave her home. It was one thing when she wasn't home and looking for something to do when they happened to bump into one another plus were searching for essentially for the same thing. This is a completely different situation however. You can't just pry a person from their home without a very good reason when they are very comfortable and feel safe there. When they are at home, you are the stranger and could easily violate any rights they have set for themselves when you don't know what they are.

It was a very up-hill battle for Scar in this situation but it wasn't completely hopeless. There was ways around this that he could figure out. It was just a matter of quick, intuitive thinking and most of all...showing a level of confidence in everything he does from this point forward that he can't drop otherwise, he might as well walk off and come up with a new plan altogether while forgetting about Kat for the day. With this in mind, Scar, straightens himself up to make himself look stronger before speaking again. "Yes, it's me again. Those minor things aren't what I'm after today. Though, I wouldn't mind if they were offered by someone." he said jokingly with a smile. He continued, "What I am here for, was to see what your home was like and afterwards, see if I could take you out for a bit. To be completely honest." explained North Scar as his tone grew steadier the deeper he got into the subject as it was serious to him. "The way we met, it got me very interested in learning more about you. Now, don't get me wrong, if I wanted to play the psychopath role..I would just plain stalk you but that's not me. I really wanted to learn more about you in order to see if we had certain things in common. If we don't, we just don't and I will continue to look for someone who does have those certain things. That simple." as Scar plainly finishes as he stares Kat eye to eye. Now that he put everything out there, it was up to her whether she accepted his terms or he simply left and looked for something to do fill the rest of the day since that's all he really planned to do for that particular day.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
He would deny her claims that he was there for food or money, which was perfectly fine with her. One, bwcause obviously she lied and she was fairly well off on her own. Certainly, her father wouldn't let her go without, even if she didn't have the necessities. Either way she was more interested in why he was actually there. "So you... want to get to know me?" She would say a but confused, considering nobody had truly wanted to know her other than her family of course. Her father and her brother had both taken at least mild interest in her. Now, she just had to figure out what gramps was like, but no matter. She would stare at him blankly for a few moments. She would then listen to the rest of his words, which weren't very well thought out but she wasn't anywhere near afraid of this one.

Kat would sit in silence after his little speech as green eyes seemed to look North Scar up and down unamused. Then, a sigh would escape her mouth, "Well, I guess I don't have anything better to do, so why not?" She would find herself stepping away from the door as she would gesture into her hardly humble living space. "Here we are. Pitch black house of horrors. Can't really say I'm the best decorator, but uh.. that's not really my style anyway," she would find herself looking around the space at the black walls and the odd little trinkets, which looked like pieces to some sort of satanic ritual. To be honest, she wasn't sure what some of these objects were all she knew was that they looked creepy enough to freak other people out. It wasn't like she enjoyed people coming into her space anyway, so why not have a little fun with them?

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar looked upon Kat with open, excited eyes as she accepted him into her home. On equivalence, he just became a child in a candy or toy store. Everything he saw fought for his attention and began to fill his mind with wonder as his imagination started to go on trips. Seeing so much in such so short amount of time didn't really allow him to prioritize any of it. In short, he didn't know where he wanted to start! Was any of it more important than any other? Was anything there holding any more special meaning than anything else? Were there anything being hidden from view? If there was anything being hidden, would she share such information with him regardless of whether she would share those items with him or not on this occasion...it would just be the knowledge that they exist.

Scar would turn towards her after coming into her abode far enough for Kat to not only close the door behind him but also turn around after doing so. After turning around he would speak to her, "Kat. First, I want to thank you for allowing me to enter you home but besides that, I have to ask. How many people have been in here and are still living?" There was just a certain energy about her home and Kat herself that Scar definitely wanted to learn about but at the same time, he didn't want to decipher it at the cost of his life. That would be foolish and while he has already lived a pretty long life as it is, he would like to continue that existence for as long as possible in order to perform other unique tasks and goals.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:27 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
After closing the door, Kat would lean against it with her foot propped against its surface, as she would listen to the man's words. The girl couldn't help but scoff smused at the question she had just been asked. "Well, there has only been one person to enter my home so far. Other than my father, who does whatever the hell he wants I guess," Kat would say as she would push herself off of the door and walk towards the man. In her small stature, Kat would stand close to him giving him just enough room to breathe. "And depending on how he treats it will determine whether he lives or dies," the girl would roll her eyes signaling her joking manner as she would direct her path around him with a smile.

The girl would then begin to walk towards a shelf of odds and end of sharp objects, broken things, and what seemed to be bloody needles. The girl would rummage through as she would pick out a random necklace with a small crystal on it. "I bought this from a man once.. mostly because it was black and looked cool. But! He told me a story about it. Said it was made from some sort of magical rock. A magical rock that was from another world. A world of.. ghosts and such. Bet you know where this is going? Apparently, thus can lead humans to ghosts. Funny right? Had a man steal it from me once off my neck. Led him right to a hollow. I let it eat him, but I got it back," she would say before laying it back down on the shelf. "I don't really need it. Just makes people ask questions." She would continue to move things around allowing for North Scar to either stand around and listen to her stupid stories or direct them towards a better option.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] In The Jungle... on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:36 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar listened to the interesting story and smiled a bit. He couldn't help but think of the possibilities that have come from the same situations had he been the one that was owner of the necklace instead. But that was neither here nor there at this moment as something else was afoot at this very moment. He had just learned some very valuable information. He has to take advantage of this while he has the opportunity. It might start a trend in its own very special way but more importantly to Scar....he was the one to start it!

As she finished her story, Scar ate it up as if he had never been told a personal story by anyone in his life. He stood there staring at her with this look upon his face hungry for more but yet on the inside, he was so much more than that. He definitely wanted more of the story/more of her, however Scar was no plain idiot as he knew what type of moment this was and moments like those had to come to an end a lot faster than you want them to. In the meantime, he leaned back against the closest wall and responded, "You gotta say that was a date that you so planned for yourself! Those one-sided dates are the best kind!" he exclaims jokingly. "You go out with the other person, they think they have everything in control and everything is running smoothing according to their plans when they had no control since the date was made! Everything went the way you planned it from the beginning just for your entertainment!" explains Scar who now has a full smile upon his face. "Yes, those truly are the best kind of dates.." he finishes as parts of memories from past one-sided dates begin to randomly play within his mind before he shakes them loose while waiting to see how Kat responds.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum