Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had been at the place she was supposed to meet her father for hours considering she was trying to avoid Selica. It wasn't because she was annoyed or didn't want to start trouble or anything. In fact, she was doing quite the opposite hiding away from the plant whore, since she had said something about needing to talk to Kat today. She wanted to talk about division business or something, but what did Kat care? All she wanted to do was light things on fire and watch them burn. The teen would be laying flat on her back watching as a small flame danced along the tips of her fingers seemingly in a bouncing motion. Now that she thought about it, her hothead of a father should have been arriving any moment.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked in on his hotheaded pyromaniac daughter to see her playfully bouncing a flame on the tips of her fingers. He smirked, watching it dance along her finger tips before he would grab her hand to pull her up from her bed, snuffing the flame out of existence by briefly using just some of his Reitsu reserves. He smirked, leading her to her feet as he would. "So.. someone said you were looking for training of some sort.. but uh.. fair warning dear. I'm.. not exactly known for being a pleasant sparring partner. There's a zero percent chance you will leave this spar standing unassisted. I just feel that I need to warn you for fairness sake dear. If you're ready.. follow me."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:34 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had been so patiently awaiting her father not even noticing that he had already arrived as she was far too interested in her flame and the things she could potentially do with it. However, she would notice him when he put her flame out and grabbed her hand dragging her to her feet. Emerald eyes would blink a few times as he would immediately begin to speak to her warning her that she could potentially be seriously injured. Kat would shrug after listening to him and respond blatantly, "Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been beaten senseless by a parent and it probably won't be the last." A sigh would escape her mouth as she would follow Ika off to wherever it was they were going. Having a father wasn't any different than having a mother aparently. Neither of them really cared for her existence nor her well-being. Maybe, she needed to get used to that so-called brother of hers, but she hadn't seen him around so what was the point.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
His daughter had such pretty eyes, but they were one hundred percent inherited from her mother. Ika's eyes were a crystal blue color, they resembled ice more than anything else one might conjure up an image of. She blinked a few times and shrugged at what he was telling her. She responded plainly, presumably casting some heavy shade in Ika's direction while also trying to in some way ease Ika's mind. Her mother was a cunt was the gist of what she would go on to say, and Ika would pat her on the back lightly, unsure as to how to handle this situation. Ika couldn't believe he felt like such a sucker now that he had a daughter, what the fuck had gotten into him?...

Bah, whatever. He led her out to the training grounds and smiled. "I'm going to start this by fighting you with my hands behind my back for two exchanges (Read: posts) and then I won't bother releasing for at least five after that. I advise you to go all out, and wish you the best of luck." Ika bowed briefly before taking a sideways stance, waiting for his daughter to charge him. Maybe this would be a fun spar, or maybe he would feel really bad about hurting her. Time would tell.

#5 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Kat would then feel her father pat her on the back making her jump slightly, while also shooting him a really confused look. Was he trying to like.. comfort her or something? Well, whatever the case, maybe he wasn't as terrible as she thought he was going to be. Anyway, she would find herself standing before him as he would speak his terms to her and her expressions would seem to drop into something of 'are you kidding me?'. She knew he was stronger than her by far and she knew it was going to be pretty much a one sided battle. However, fighting with no hands? Well, Kat could at least see if he could take a punch. The girl would coat her fist in orange colored flames as she would dash forward and swing her fist in an attempt to punch her father straight in the chest. Her zanpakuto was strapped at her hip obviously unsealed in any way.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika noticed his daughters confusion at his poor attempt to comfort her and tried to back off a bit, but as he took his fighting stance he was internally shaking his head as he saw his daughters piss-poor game plan in regards to attacking him. He noticed her punch coming and pivoted onto his right hand, catching her arm between his legs. He quickly Shunpo'd his legs downwards hoping to smash her arm into the ground and if he did so he would Shunpo back out to create distance between the two of them. He wasn't trying to kill her, just hurt her badly to see how she reacted. How one reacted to pain was important in combat, and he figured now was as good a time as ever to figure things out.

#7 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had come close to him, but her ounch would never reach him. Before she could react, he would have her arm in some sort of leg lock. What the hell kind of trick was this? Green eyes would widen as she knew she wouldn't be escaping from that one. As her arm was dramatically smashed into the ground via shunpo, Kat's whole body would seem to follow in a jerking motion. However, her arm was the only thing that was really hurt from that attack. As Ika would quickly disperse, Kat would find herself back on her feet as she held the arm that had just been smashed into the Earth. Sure, it hurt like hell, but it wasn't broken. Her eyes showed pain, yet her face showed a bit of annoyance. Staring down Ika, Kat would raise her hand firing off a total of 6 fireballs at her father all dealing Hado 40 damage if they were to hit.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
His daughters ounch had somehow missed, but Ika was amazed that she had mastered a new devastating attack such as an ounch. Wow, he couldn't be anymore proud of her than he was when she first threw an ounch at his face, but nonetheless Ika was as we've already said, too good to be hit by an ounch. Ika had a solid hold on her arm with his legs, rendering her ounch useless. As his attack succeeded he could see the pain etched across his daughters face and he felt a pang of guilt, but knew this was something that had to be done. His daughter looked a bit annoyed, and she began to stare at Ika with something that appeared to be akin to tunnel vision. It was at this point Ika was about to make a comment, but then he saw 6 fuck off fireballs shot in his general direction.

Oh well that fucking sucks. Ika ducked, bobbed, and weaved to get out of the way. He eventually used Shunpo to leave the vicinity before Shunpoing forwards to spin his body around for a wild head kick, hoping to knock his young daughter unconscious though he figured she'd be a little too tough to actually go out that easy. Still, if the kick hit she was going to know about it.

#9 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:06 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
He would dodge every single fireball, which wasn't much of a surprise considering he was such a powerful figure within the organization. Before she would know it, he was right in front of her again and his leg was heading straight for her head. She would raise one hand to block the kick from colliding with her head as she would blast another fireball at his foot. Should he continue through with his attack, Kat would take her free hand firing four more shots at his torso. If she couldn't hit him at a distance, at least she could try to play his game up close and get a little something in. Besides, if his foot hit her at least it would potentially hit her hand instead.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Father Daughter Time? on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:56 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika broke her hand and he finished the rotation by Shunpoing out of the way. Landing with a bit of a huff as he noticed his foot had been slightly singed by the fireball she had put towards his foot. He saw her launch four more fireballs towards his torso and he dodged, barely, and zig-zagged his way through the attacks to get to her face, drawing his fist back as though he were going to punch her in the face, before he would proceed to Shunpo to her side and punch her in the side of the head, hoping to knock her to the ground. If he had succeeded with this attack, this would be where the real fun began..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum