Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] The Infection on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Thor Blerster, the Third Espada was walking through the vast forest of Menos. It was a long time since he had last been here; so it was in his interest to explore it a bit once more. Even though most considered the forest itself a forsaken place -- he did not care about it or what others thought about it, honestly. He had his own personal reasons on being here, and hopefully, he would find something of interest to use his vast knowledge for.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] The Infection on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was understandable that this one had been sent to observe the Menos Forest. Out of here could possible future recruits or test subjects for future upgrades. As it traveled the underground forest A.H.S.S. took note of the forest's layout, constantly updating itself on where it's been and where it needs to return to for further notes, examples being some caves containing small critter-like Hollows. Maybe their tunneling abilities could be looked into?

More notes for a later date. As it traveled it looks off into the distance, only for it to turn back upon feeling the energy of Thor, Espada number 3. It decides to wait, and upon his arrival gives a proper bow. "Greetings, Espada number Three, Thor Blerster." It would straighten up, it's lens focusing on him as it waited for a reply.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Infection on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Thor looked on about to locate the source of the voice that he had just heard. But he found nothing. Narrowing his eyes he carefully scanned the scene until whoever or whatever it was came into the light. Taking a step back Thor observed the robot that was approaching him. It wasn't a fellow arrancar, nor it was a hollow. It was some electronicall being of sorts. "Hello there..." Thor responded with a small smirk on his face as he continued, "A.H.S.S, isn't it? I saw you attend the netting a few days ago." He said looking at the robot. "If you don't mind me asking: what exactly are you? A robot? And what exactly are you doing here?" He asked curiously as he awaited for an answer.

#4 Re: [Private] The Infection on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
This one waited for the Espada to finish before replying. "I am an Artificial Hollow Super Soldier, so yes I am robotic." It replies. It looks around at the Forest around them. "I was tasked with searching the forest for possible recruits to be made into Arrancar or research subjects, of which I have so far found none." While it was the truth, it had some decisions as to some last minute research specimens to bring back should it not find something better. In any case, it's answer was quick and to the point. "I would ask your own purpose to be in the Menos Forest when you have Fraccion to do tasks for you, but you are above my station and is none of my business." It bows again. "It was a pleasure, sir. However I believe it best if I return to the task given by my owner."
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] The Infection on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Thor shook his head slowly, "eh, I don't really use my fraccions to do my responsibilities as I'm pretty much able to do them own myself, to be honest." He said in his usual direct tone. "Why the rush? I'm sure you're owner wouldn't mind you being a bit late." Thor said as he contuined, "you asked me what I am doing here, did you not? Well, the reason I'm out here in my quest for knowledge." He narrowed his eyes, gazing at the robot in front of him. "Say, how about I accompany you in this task of yours? I really have nothing to do at the moment, and doubt your creator would care."

#6 Re: [Private] The Infection on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
The machine turns to face it's previous path. "She may not mind but this one was programmed to prioritize efficiency." It starts walking towards a nearby cave. "You are free to follow, of course. I cannot stop you from doing so." This one walks in, a small red light illuminating the dark cavern. Inside were three small Hollows, all of which were missing their hands, instead having small holes where they should be. The were crouching down, cornered beasts ready to pounce should they get closer. This one would let out several small lasers at the beats, scanning them with it's energy.

"Interesting... They have small blades of bone that are retractable that can shoot out. Recording." A small click goes off near the lens before it gets closer towards the Hollows. They jump out, thrusting their arms forward and the bone spikes hitting against it's metal body. They were not powerful enough to pierce it's metal plating. "End Recording. Their usefulness has ended." It thrusts it's claw-hands out and thrown two of their throats. The third runs forward and lunges at the Espada.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] The Infection on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 am

Thor would go onto follow the robot to some cave deep inside the forest. The third Espada had no idea why they were here, but honestly, he didn't care as long as he had some company. Out of no where, the robot would start to record the three hollows that were lingering inside the cave, in which, would trigger them as they would go on to attack it. The two hollows that charged at the robot would find themselves dead in a matter of seconds, as for the third hollow, it would go on to charge at Thor. Sighing, Thor would point his finger at the charging hollow as he would proceed to release a stream of magma at it. The magma itself would come in contact with the lowly hollow resulting in burning it to the bone.

Fixating his gaze at the robot, Thor would speak, "what was this all about, to be honest? Can you fill me in? Quite confused"

#8 Re: [Private] The Infection on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:35 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
When the last Hollow fell A.H.S.S. turned to face the Espada that had followed. "I am recording unique traits found on various Hollows so simulations can be run on possible upgrades for this one. The hidden bone spikes of these Hollows here could go towards the development of some stealth attack or a suitable replacement for this one's claws." It walks around Thor and out of the cave, looking around. "There are not many that have unique traits. As such I record the trait in action for further study. I have no built-in function for containment. Nor do I have a container."

It starts walking north, it's heavy footsteps kicking up stand as it marched. It turns it's head, looking around constantly for anything. "Seems this area cleared out when they felt those other three get eliminated. I should move on to the next area." And so started the walk north, heading deeper into the Menos Forest. "Any trace of what you are looking for?" It asks, knowing the Espada would want to keep some sort of communication going.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] The Infection on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:15 pm

"I'm looking for answers. Forbidden knowledge, if you will." Thor replied, following the robot. Most arrancars existence was based on war mongering and killing those who they did not like, however, when it came towards the third espada; he felt that there was more to him than it meets the eye. In other words, he felt like he was more evolved, physically and mentally, than your average Arrancar. Some would go onto say that it is debatable, but the third Espada knew deep down that it wasn't.

"If you don't mind me asking: who is your creator? Is it your Espada? Though I highly doubt that." He paused, "also what convinced you to join the Espada?" He asked, wanting to know the answer since A.H.S.S. wasn't the only sentient robot to be aligned with the Espada.

#10 Re: [Private] The Infection on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
As A.H.S.S. walked along it listened to the man's reasoning. "This one's creator was a rogue Arrancar scientist, named Harrod Einsheill. My owner, Yukari, did not create me, but now owns me." It's lens picks up movement nearby, and as such turns to face it. It walks over to a small lizard Hollow, kneeling down and picking it up. "It is not my choice to have joined the Espada as my owner's Fraccion. It was her will, and this one obeys it's owner's instructions to the letter." It begins recording the Hollow.

"This specimen I can bring back alive. Unique traits; unknown. Study may produce results for stealth upgrades." It squirms in it's claw-like fingers but escape would be impossible for it at this point. "The pursuit of knowledge is a noble one. This one wishes you the best in your goal. However, my memory banks for recorded information is full and I must return to the lab for a transfer as well as a change of air filters." It turns to Thor and bows. "This one is humbled by your presence, Espada number Three, Thor. This one must depart." And with that, it leaps up and bursts out of the Menos Forest through it's canopy.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum