Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Thor nodded as he would go onto speak afterwards, "fair enough." The Espada would say looking at the man in front of him. "Anyways, I believe its time for me to bid you farewell. I'm glad that I was fortune enough to meet a former captain commander like yourself." A smile would spread across his face as he said it, as the Espada contuined, "until next time mate." With that Thor would turn towards the left as he would start walking. It was indeed a good day for him. He was able to meet and talk with a former captain commander, and who knew what mysteries laid ahead of his journey seeking knowledge.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:49 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man nodded and seemed to respond to Doku in an affirmative manner, while still not letting his eyes leave him which was.. smart to say the least. The man seemed ready to bid Doku adieu, and Doku smirked, nodding towards the Arrancar. "Well.. I'm not normally interested in talking to Espada but.. I was bored today so.. you're welcome I guess. See you around, try not to make me have to kill you." And with that Doku would return to his previous activity, which was staring into the night sky, over the beautiful city of Tokyo that he once called his home..

-thread end-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum