Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:13 pm

The night was cold, normally so for an early winter night. It was dark too, darker than any usual night Thor could remember. The moon and its stars were hidden by heavy, grey clouds. A slight breeze shook the barely covered trees, carrying leaves on its wings and dancing with the bushes and any other plants braving the biting cold. The wind carried with it a whisper, a silent, steady stream of screams, begging to be answered. Wretched, lost, trapped souls. It was this that had shaken Thor out of whatever stupor he may have been in. He moved from his spot, pushed away from the red bricked fence, dusted himself off and followed the unanswered call.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:36 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku had felt the presence of a fairly powerful Arrancar in the nearby vicinity. Not to be deterred, Doku figured this might be a good time to stretch his legs and get a solid feel for what could be wandering around in the world of the living. Doku smirked, noticing that the Arrancar was aware of his presence as well. There was zero reason to be stealthy at this point and if he were being honest? It wasn't really his style. The former Captain Commander was a dinosaur these days, but he could still bury the best of them if the opportunity presented itself.

He approached the man with a smile, curious as to what the man had arrived in this accursed city for. "You know back in my day this city was beautiful. I'm not a fan of it's current modern look. It's a light-show and a tourist trap, it's beauty marred by the sins of the current generations ambition and greed.. What do you think Arrancar?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

#3 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Thor kept on walking forwards - his hands inside his pockets - he walked. He didn't stray much far as he would go on to meet with the stranger that he had detected earlier. Coming to a stop, keeping a few feet of between him and the man, the third Espada would observe the stranger as the the man would go onto talk about how the city was beautiful in his time and how the current generation was ruining it due to their greed and so-forth. It was obvious to the Espada that the stranger was not only non-human, but was indeed quite old. How old? Well, Thor would soon find out.

"The current generation is filled with self-centered mongrels. So of course things like ambition and greed would run rampant." Thor said in his usual tone looking at the stranger that was in front of me. "But alas, nothing is permanent in life. So no matter how bad the situation is...it will change in due time." The third Espada himself didn't like how the world around him was rapidly changing day by day. Honestly, he wouldn't have a problem if the change brought upon the world was good, however, when the change itself requires one to throw away their ethics and morals in return for a more "luxurious" life filled with nothing but degeneracy, he knew something was wrong.

Taking a step forward, Thor would gaze at the man, as he would go on to speak, "I'm Thor Blerster: the third Espada." He paused for a few seconds, "who might you be? And what brings you out to the open?" He asked, patiently awaiting for a response.

#4 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The Arrancar made his observations regarding the current generation and if Doku was to be honest, he had to agree with the mans synopsis of the underlying tendencies of this generation. The man differed from Doku however in that it seemed in his estimation, that the issue would correct itself and order would somehow restore itself out of thin fucking air. Doku didn't agree with the mans synopsis of the issue, but he wasn't going to press on a petty matter such as that either. The man took a step forwards, gazing at Doku who felt no weakness in gazing back at him. The man introduced himself as Thor Blerster, the third Espada. He was clearly powerful, but Doku was too old and frankly, too powerful to care about matters such as that. He felt he could handle himself against anyone if it came down to a fight, and he didn't know that he intended for this encounter to escalate that far.

The man asked Doku what brought him out of hiding, and who exactly he was which obviously demanded a response, so Doku would oblige. "My name is Doku Mazi, former Captain Commander and now retired member of some ridiculous band of misfits my son has assembled. Back in my day I was charged with killing each and every one of you Espada I ran into... A fucking shame it took me a thousand years to realize you weren't even the real threat." Doku continued to look out at the night lights of Tokyo, envisioning what were in his eyes better days. "I'm visiting my old home, figured it could be relaxing and peaceful for me, so what brings a man like you out here? Don't you have places to be raping and pillaging and Shinigami to be irritating the fuck out of?" Doku said this with a playful smirk, but he wasn't exactly wrong. Nonetheless he would await the mans response before giving out any more information than he already had.. Not exactly wanting to let his guard down too much around an Arrancar..

#5 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Thor would listen to the mans response, as his eyes would widen in reaction, "well, I'll be damned. You're Ika Mazi's father...I certainly didn't see that coming." He said in a bewildered tone gazing at the soul reaper. The third Espada certainly didn't expect the man to be the former captain commander of the Shinigamis, let along Ika Mazi's father. By the looks of it, visiting the human world today has not gone in vain for Thor as he had the privilege of gaining new knowledge about some stuff he did not know.

The third Espada would arch his eyebrow in response to the soul reaper asking him whether he had been raping and pillaging. To which, Thor would reply, "eh, well, I'm sure there are some Arrancars who would like to engage in such activities, but far as I know, most the Arrancars in the Espada don't go about behaving like mindless savages. Certainly not me, of course." Thor wasn't like most Arrancars. He preferred rationality and logic over mindless ruthlessness. Simply, he would not succumb to the nature that most Arrancar seemed to be slaves to; he was in other words, more evolved than them.

Leaning a little bit backwards, Thor would wrap his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. "If you don't mind me asking: what exactly led you to be the former captain commander of the Gotei? I mean, most people would still want to rule the Shinigami, if they are eligible to do so, regardless of their age. And by looking at your current physical appearance, I assume that you still maintain most of your former strength." He paused, "so why give it up?" He asked Ashe waited curiously for an answer.

#6 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The mans eyes widened as he realized who Doku was, but it wasn't for the reasons Doku had expected.. Doku, a former Captain Commander was now recognized more so as the father of his own son, what in the hell did that mean..? Had his son really outdone him so thoroughly to this point?.. Nonetheless Doku couldn't help but be amused by the bewildered and respectful look on the mans face, it reeked of an almost undeniable reverence and if Doku was to be honest.. He kind of enjoyed it for as long as it would last. Doku's smirk didn't let up as he spoke, "Yes I'm Ika's father, though if that's really my legacy I'm more than depressed."

The Espada seemed to arch his eyebrows in response to Doku asking the man why he wasn't fucking things up as was his usual calling in life. As the man began to speak something notable came to Doku's attention, this Arrancar wasn't like the usual savages of days gone by.. They seemed somewhat more civil, and he seemed to echo that sentiment with what he said to Doku. However it was at that point that the man asked Doku a very valid and unusual question that even he, being honest, wasn't sure how to answer... Why wasn't he still Captain Commander?.. He pondered this for a moment before thinking, remembering what all had occurred on that faithful day..

Doku was in a day dream for a moment before snapping out of it. "I had favors to repay, and father time called my name as far as I was aware. You can't rule forever, all kingdoms must evolve eventually and that can't happen with the same kings ruling the same domains for all of eternity. You should know that as an Espada, you all change kings like I change clothes."

#7 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Thor would shrug his shoulders in response to what the soul reaper had said, "while correct; I personally believe the system we have to determine the leader in our group is inherently flawed. I mean, strength isn't the only factor you need to rule a kingdom. You need to have intelligence, valour, honour and so forth. But unfortunately for our sake, any mongrel who is capable of defeating the current cero will automatically become king." Turning his face to the side, the third Espada would spit in disgust, as he disliked the whole "the strongest shall rule notion". Turning his attention back to Doku, he spoke again, "if it was up to me, I'll would abolish such a primitive system forever."

#8 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The Espada had shrugged his shoulders in response to what Doku had said to him, and began to give a lecture on what he saw as a flawed system within the world of the Hollows. Doku would refrain from voicing his agreement for now, but it was abundantly clear that this wasn't your usual run of the mill Arrancar obsessed with little more than consumption, he had thoughts, and that intrigued Doku a bit. The man made his disgust with the current system known by spitting at the ground, and he made it clear to Doku that if given the opportunity, he would abolish such a system forever. Doku smirked at the thought. "Unfortunately for you, in the case that you were not the strongest you'd never be able to accomplish your goal of abolishing that system, because the strongest would come and stop you. Power is imperative for respect, and while the sentiment of power being unnecessary is a nice one, life is usually more of a matter of hoping that those stronger than you see no need to make your life miserable. At least, that's what my experience with life has been to this point.."

#9 Re: [Private] A Single Moment of Sincerity on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:34 pm

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak we are divided." Thor said in response to the man in his usual smooth voice as he followed it by stating, "...so by introducing a bit of anarchy, one could technically upset this so-called established order of things...and when there is no order, well, you know what happens." A small smile would find itself on his face as he said it. "Because at the end of the day, an empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. However, one that crumbles from within, that's dead. Forever."

Thor would take a deep breath, only to exhale the air out as he would go onto run his hand through his milky-white hair. "Tell me: as a man who have lived for more than a thousand years, what made you decide to join the committee? I mean you could have just layed back, explore the world, and enjoy your retirement." He paused, "is it because as a favor to your son, Ika Mazi?...or is it because deep down you still have unending thirst for battle?" Thor asked in quite a serious tone as he eagerly waited for a response.

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku listened to the man spew his rhetoric and it wasn't that he was wrong, it was just a bit deep for Doku's liking. With that being said his ideas weren't complete shit, and he wasn't wrong in that a certain level of anarchy might be just what the doctor ordered in regards to quelling the current regime that had ruled over Hueco Mundo for the few thousand years. The man took a deep breathe, seemingly ready to continue on with their lovely little conversation, though perhaps Doku should've anticipated that the next question would be a bit more cutting and introspective.. Why had Doku joined Chaos, why had he decided to work alongside his son?..

Doku pondered the question for a moment, letting it role around in his head before he would speak.. "For 1500 years I lived my life within the confines of the expectations pressed against me by the Gotei 13 and the Central 46.. My son was never one to be bound by those constraints and now that I've tacked on the years?.. I don't blame him for being that way in the first place.." Doku paused before continuing, still trying to work out an answer for himself. "I need some structure, something to keep moving for but at the same time I wanted to be somewhere where I could experience some level of freedom and with Chaos.. I'm afforded that luxury to some extent, I'm well respected and well taken care of. I can fight, and I can continue to grow.. And for the first time in my life I have freedom. I believe those are my main reasons.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum