Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
The silver haired full bringer known as Haru was bored wandering around the his place of employment he stumbled across a room marked 'Research and Development' which piqued his interest. Grinning from ear to ear at the thought of the potential 'toys' behind the sliding door Haru entered into the lab to see what he could find.

As Haru wandered the lab eying the half completed projects on the tables he stumbled across one colorful device with a big glowing red button on it that just screamed to be pressed. Haru stood next to the table failing to resist the urge to press the button as his hand slowly inched its way towards it, his arm shaking with the strain of Haru resisting the urge to press the button.
View user profile

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"If you push that button I swear I will paint this lab with your insides... that is a project i prefer not to bring out in this small space with tons of equipment."Said a voice as Aria walked towards him holding a antique looking paint-brush in her left hand pointing towards him as her other was resting in the pocket of her white lab coat. Her strawberry blonde hair curled over itself as it swayed behind her fast pace walk. She walked by a rubix cube looking device as she grabbed it with her free hand "you want something to play with, play with this...it won't hurt you as badly...if you aren't use to spirit energy."She replied as her blue violent eyes shinned as she narrowed them keeping them locked on him as her brush had yet to be put down till she was sure he wasn't going to touch it.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum