Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Two Strangers Meet and Have 'Fun' on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:44 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar had recently joined a group for the first time in his life. He figures it would increase the entertainment he seeks in his everyday life. Boredom, by far, is the biggest battle he faces. He certainly refuses to give in and let that force win when he has so many ways to fight it off. By joining CHAOS, he now has the potential to gain new allies in his personal fight and prevent boredom from ever winning in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

The first person North Scar is reaching out to, is a female named Anna. At the present moment, he knows nothing about her but that certainly doesn't have to be. Now, what better way to get to know a person than having a bit of fun with them right? The only question that remains is what will Anna's view of 'fun' be compared to North Scar's? His is very 'unique' view but that shall be shown with time as he now waits outside of the building for Anna as his coat tail rides the wind.
View user profile

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna Sighed getting up from her desk cleaning up the various fies she had made of the various members in this ragtag organization of theirs. She needs to know various things about them like if there was any allergies or anything she absolutely needed to know what to say or do if they comes to needing her aide. Most were scary strong to her and she wasn't one who wanted to cause any trouble for herself. She was just a medic, yes she could defend herself but most would just toss her like a ragdoll, something Anna prefers not to happen if at all possible. This group was to say have very interesting characters and alot of brats to say the least. you think someone would sit them down in their place and get them to learn to speak when spoken to not the other way around. She closed her teal eyes before opening them again "Its about time to meet that one interesting guy...North star was it? No that doesn't sound right....Why does it seem all but like 3 maybe 4 of us have werid names."She said to herself in thought grabbing her zanpackuto from beside the desk, slipping it in her obi underneath one of her long sleeves.

She smiled walking out of the infirmary and out of the building sensing her intended target turning towards him "I am sorry to have made you wait...I will try harder not to make you do so."Said Anna in a very monotone voice as her eyes rested half closed looking at him as her hands rested down in front of her. She reached her left hand up pulling some of her lime green bangs behind her ear. "What is it that you needed to meet with me about?"she asked
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar didn't pay any mind to the wait. He is a patient person...at times, mostly depending upon the situation and circumstances but yes, he can be patient. This is one such a time he was being very patient as he was very much looking forward to the event if Anna was going to put all into the event and have 'fun' as much as he was planning to. If not..well, let's just say he would learn exactly what he was planning to and it would leave a very lasting impression upon him. In the meantime, we were presented with the very first one on one, face to face between the two of them. This is also will have an effect but not quite as large as the coming events.

"Nevermind that Anna. What matters is that we are in the moment and have the opportunity to create things from that moment. So tell me, have you ever truly had any 'fun' in your life?" asks North Scar as he stares her down looking for a straight, honest answer. That answer, will define exactly what they end up doing as they won't only learn more about each other but also get something for themselves out of the day. As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! North Scar certainly lives by that as he can't stand to be bored but he does get work in when called upon and when necessary.
View user profile

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Define fun? A array of lovers...did that. Turning friend against friend for power?Done that..You must know something about me..I have three personalities, two here and one running around elsewhere enjoying herself. I am up for trying to have fun but I know not of my other side."She said in her monotone voice "Nearly my entire life was boring, average, nothing of real interest or importance. So I guess,I wouldn't mind having this fun you speak of"She added.. She was right there was the boring habit side and the completely nervous but willing to try something new. Anna wasn't sure about how he enjoys himself, She figured he didn't like to toss his ego around like Ika and the other nutcases of this organization.

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Define fun? A array of lovers...did that. Turning friend against friend for power?Done that..You must know something about me..I have three personalities, two here and one running around elsewhere enjoying herself. I am up for trying to have fun but I know not of my other side."She said in her monotone voice "Nearly my entire life was boring, average, nothing of real interest or importance. So I guess,I wouldn't mind having this fun you speak of"She added.. She was right there was the boring habit side and the completely nervous but willing to try something new. Anna wasn't sure about how he enjoys himself, She figured he didn't like to toss his ego around like Ika and the other nutcases of this organization.

#6 Re: [Private] Two Strangers Meet and Have 'Fun' on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:44 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
While North Scar wasn't exactly sure how to take the exact words that came out of her mouth, what he did take from it was that she accepted his offer. Those were the only words he needed at this time as this was permission to put together something to bring smiles to faces. Smiling was always important to him. Just as important as money these days and that wasn't a joke in North Scar's mind. People didn't seem to understand things that could happen to them and the places they could end up things went certain ways. Those places certainly wouldn't make you smile in the end.

North Scar stepped to the side in order to allow Anna to come out. His smile brightened as he waited on her to come to the outside for the day. "I will admit that I didn't originally have anything planned when I got here but it won't take me too long to come up with something for us to get into. I'm very open-minded and creative as I don't like to stay still too long. How about you?" explains North Scar as he crosses his arms warmly. This was certainly a great day to get out and do something. Even if it wasn't for too long of a period, you should get out and stretch your legs for a bit. This will be Anna's opportunity to do so.
View user profile

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna sighed before stepping out of the building. She turned towards him before listening "So...You asked me for a meeting of sorts but you do not know what the point of the said meeting. I am a kinda busy woman and the fact I have utterly boring paper work that I should do over being here speaks volumes of whether being with you then continuing my work before returning to my room to enjoy boring sleep"she said as after a few seconds she shaked her head  blinking some in confusion "Oh...uh I guess we are to be meting uh North Scar right? Interesting name...I'm Annamaria Nanashi, but I prefer simple Anna..."She said completely changing her personality out of the blue as the anna before seemed utterly bored and void of any feeling as the Anna now seems shy and confused.

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar noticed that Anna seemed to go through a slight personality change but didn't pay it too much mind. It's not like there weren't too many others who didn't have the same issues, if not on worse levels. What did matter at this time was what they were going to do now that they have exchanged pleasantries..if that's what you wanted to call it. The major hangup with that is that Scar had no idea what Anna liked to do and he certainly couldn't just throw her into some of the things he liked to do.

"Say, tell me what you like to do. Maybe we should start there. I don't want to seem over-imposing going about it the other way, especially since we just met." explains Scar with the mood feeling somewhat...off, even for him. Is there way he can get the "environment" more to his comfort level and maybe even control. In the meantime, he has to use what he has at hand and right now that's his brain and mouth. How this progresses is what matters more than anything else and probably...a very good guess.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum