Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] True Friends on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:24 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda rolled her eyes at Cobalt. She was done talking to her. It seemed to her that it was going to take quite a bit of time for the rage inside of her to leave. It always did. As Cobolt kept talking Manda could simply close her eyes and put a hand on her head. Manda was not even yelling at her. She simply was angry. The constant bickering between them was finally getting to her. Manda was not normally one to let things get to her but Cobolt seemed to be pushing all the right buttons. Manda was about to show her how much rage had built up in her when Thor finally spoke up. His voice and expressions seemed to be enough to knock some sense into her. She mentally kicked herself knowing that it was stupid of her to try and pick a fight in rage. One of the few things she hated was how short a fuse she had when it came to insults or seemingly harmless comments regarding her. She had heard what Thor said but she wanted to remain where she was for a but longer. One would think they saw some steam escaping from her nose if one stared at her enough. She could hear Thor walking off but stayed where she was for a moment more to calm herself. If she was stuck being around Cobolt she would at least try to be better. Just as it seemed he would be out of hearing distance Manda would open her eyes and follow Thor, catching up to him after a short while. When he would see her she would seem more calm and relaxed. Cobolt would see this as well if she stayed with Thor. As they walked she would soon speak, speaking in general. ”Sorry about that. I tend to have a short fuse at times and I’ve been long overdue to release some rage. I’m not fond of meeting new people and can tend to be snappy around them. I’m just surprised it didn’t happen sooner. I’m going to try my best to adjust as needed but it will take time as I’m used to being alone. Being a Fraccion is new to me and I didn’t realize it came with socializing, at least as much as I have been up to this point. I’ll get used to it in time but I may still be short tempered at times as well. Please bear with me as I adjust. The worst of my rage has passed and I should not snap as bad in the future. I know this is no excuse for what happened but I’d like to put this behind us and move on.”

She only hoped that they would listen to her and her attempt to patch up a bad situation. Because of the way Thor reacted she felt bad about how she acted and reacted. She truly did want to try and mend fences if possible and get back on good footing with both of them, if that were possible. As soon as she was done speaking she would walk quietly behind and to the left of Thor, unless Cobolt was there and then she’d be on his right side.
View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] True Friends on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"As if I have any reason to come along...This doesn't concern me what so ever."She replied closing the door grabbing her coat and her zanpackuto. She sighed before letting out a yawn before heading out after them rubbing her eyes as she followed. She didn't find any reason that following to this new fraccion room required her attention. She barely remembered the fraccion's own name as far as she was concern, marda was just another follower and didn't pose any threat nor impression worth colbolt remembering her. She sighed resting her hands in her pockets.

She yawned again wishing she was back in her room attempting to fall asleep. maybe she was going to run to the human world, there are plenty places to hide away and fall asleep there. plus no annoying orders that arn't of any concern to Colbolt. Maybe she was being whiney but why not she was woken up from nearly falling asleep to getting chewed out by a arrancar that claims age means everything. She stayed quiet keeping her eyes closed allowing herself to relax as tiny seedlings formed around her growing and dying as she walked more or less leading the way while she didn't need to have her eyes open to see where she was going.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] True Friends on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Glancing over to Manda, Thor gestured his hand towards the room that was to his left, which was the quarters Manda would be staying in. Opening the door he would enter the apartment hoping both of his fraccion would follow, or at least one; which being Manda in this case. Turning towards Manda, he would speak, "here you are. This is where you'll be staying." leaning his back on the wall behind him, he would wrap his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. "If you need some sort of help contact me, or Colbolt. We'll be happy to assist you." with that he would walk towards the exit, "come Colbolt, let us leave."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#14 Re: [Private] True Friends on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda walked in and looked around the room. She had to say it was nice. She turned and looked Thor and smiled a genuine smile. She set her stuff down and then spoke. ”Thank you. Once again I am sorry for my outburst. I’ll be sure to call upon you or Cobolt if needed. For now I just wish to settle down and make myself at home. Thank you.”

With that she would turn around and begin to unpack her few possessions and begin to set up her room.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] True Friends on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt sighed following Thor to Marda's Room as she rubbed her eyes watching Marda apologize again for the outburst "It gets the best of all of us...We are Arrancar, we have primal instincts."She said "Just don't let it take over too much"She said "we are not the hollows that roam this barren land we call home"She said to Marda before she looked over to Thor "Yes."She said following him to leave Pallas be.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum